• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Escanor998 said:
Ok
Another question, why there isn't a key of Full Powered Excalibur rated at At least 5-B, Likely 5-A? I mean, against planetary threats its strength rises exponentially, for example it (supposedly) One-Shotted the White Titan in the Extraverse

Also, what's the whole point of a blade that can save the planet if it hasn't enough power?
Because we have never seen a full power Artoria the way we have for Gil or Enkidu. If we ever see her in person then we will give her that key, but she just hasn't appeared in person yet

It was confirmed that it was Artoria who used Excalibur on the White Titan? I knew Excalibur was used, but that doesn't mean it was her who used it.

It's unknown who, but, considering Arthur is space/time-hopping...

Yeah, we have zero evidence to hint as to who killed Sefar.

We don't even know why both Rhon and Excalibur were given specifically to Saber, or what are event he qualifications to use it if there's any.

Putting into doubt anyone else using it when it's way older than her is just, absurd nonsense.

Nothing was ever stated, just that Excalibur was used to repel Sefar. But unless time hopping shenanigans happened, Arthur being involved is baseless theory crafting and someone else must have been the one.

Well it could be her as a Heroic Spirit, I mean the Throne of Heros is outside of time so the Counter force could easily use her even in the past. Though I do admit I'm not entierly sure if the Counter Force was active at that point.

Saber recived Excalibur from Vivian right? in terms of Rhon I'm not sure where that one comes from.

He uses it for his normal attacks, and he does shoot energy out of it. We also apparently assume, based on his profile, that he can use the 6-C attack, even though he doesn't have a dragon core for Excalibur to amplify to that level.

No, but I know that it is described by the guides as being more akin to Caiburn. Its design matters less than its functionality.

" He's a Caster, but he fights using a sword too. Or rather, he thoughtlessly put up a Caliburn-like sword.
Protagonist: "Wait, you're not using magic?!"
Merlin: "Depends on the time and place! I mean, you know. I tend to bite my tongue if I panic at the incantation. If you just need to beat up the enemy, a sword is enough, no?" " - FGO Material IV

Also, he is the one who crafted Caliburn, but he did not create Excalibur, so he would have the Caliburn style sword instead, or at least that would be more easy for him to access

Also, the calc of Excalibur (Fate Zero) could be used to measure the power of A+ NP like Balmung because it overpowered and destroyerd Caster's NP (Prelati's spellbook is an A+ Anti-Army Noble Phantasm) (It would be more acurate than just using High 7-A to most A rank NP like Balmung because it managed to overpower Brahmastra Kundala when used over and over, because there is no calc) (Also this calc would be more accurate because Saber here had a good amount of mana and wasn't weakened) (Also, we should scale Spartacus self detruction to this instead of the calc of Brahmastra Kundala that is scaled to pashupata, because Pashupata causes instant death, and because we dont know the size of the forest it destroyed we can't be sure if the 28 gigatons calc is accurate)

How many Calc members need to disagree with a calc before it becomes unusable? It's been 15 days since one commented on it.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Is that really even atomic destruction to begin with? It's never stated that the atoms are being destroyed, it sounds more like vaporizing to me.
i'm kinda new to the wiki, but i read some threads on "saber vs___" and in one a dude pointed out that people were using atomozing and "atomic destruction" interchangably when they're not the same thing, yes her excaliblast is powerful but not powerful enough to destroy atoms, you can vaporize this dude but if his regen is strong enough saber cant do jacksh*it because he can grow back the limbs he losses...just saying

Destroying atoms wouldn't do anything to stop people from regrowing limbs if their regen is only enough to regen a cut off limb. Atomic destruction is only relevant if the entire body is destroyed.

Hagane no Saiyajin said:
Like Cell for example
exactly what i thought, but most people on "saber vs _____" threads tend to go : "well, her sword destroys atoms (when in reality it only vaporizes) therefore the dude/chick fighting saber is done for no matter how incredibly high his/her regen is, the use of those two words as though they were synonyms make a huge difference because dudes that can regenerate from some molecules left of his/her body ( like cell or higher tier) gets rekt automatically because of that misconception.

Back