• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

False God vs Demon of Empire City: The Authority vs Evil Cole

The Authority vs Evil Cole

Rules:

Speed equalized

Both at 7-A

Otherwise SBA

Authority
Evil Cole render
Kessler thought he was preparing me to face some "Beast". That I'd be using my powers for the greater good. What an idiot. These powers are only good for one thing. Letting me take what I want, when I want. In a place with no law, the strong take what they want, and the weak are their slaves. Their playthings. And no one...is stronger...than me.

Cole via not dying to the wind OvO

Alright, jokes aside, lets take a look at who wins.

Cole shrugs off A's matter manipulation and probably his mind manipulation (depends on the scale and potency).

Weather manipulation probably only serves to help Cole, since it's only creating another power source to drain from. HOWEVER, these storms are apparently higher dimensional, and this Cole isn't completely lightning proof, he's certainly got an extreme tolerance, but it is't 100%, so I'm unsure.

Telekinesis is also a big factor here.

From what I can tell, soul manipulation was only used on a dead guy, so not sure how it works in combat. Also not sure of the scale for his spacial manipulation.

It should also be noted that this Cole is in the Mountain level+ range, as he is 2x stronger than his good counterpart.

So, until I get some more info from someone more knowledgable in HDM, I'll keep from voting for now.

I'm pretty damn sure Evil Cole one shots with the AP gap...

Low Balling Evil Cole is around 700 megatons, Authority is baseline I believe

Thus I'm pretty sure Cole's 7x AP advantage makes this a stomp.

Good Cole is also 3.5x stronger.

All in all, doesn't seem like the Authority can really handle Cole.

Matter Manipulation is both Atomic level and never used in character. So he doesn't use it, and Cole easily tanks it if he does.

I feel like Cole one-shots before he can do anything, really.

This version of Cole doesn't resist matter Manipulation, so it will kill him.

But Authority does get killed before he can use it.

Actually, this Cole should have resistance to matter manipulation, since Cole fought the Beast only a few days after the events of inFamous 1, and that includes surviving his black hole.

Either way, he could survive the black hole even before receiving up grades from the Blast Cores, so he should be able to repeat the same thing here

All things considered it might be. And the Authority's hax to level the playing field are mostly useless.

oof.

Back