• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Evil Cole vs New Era Naruto.

Beast Cole vs. Six Paths Sage Naruto

Speed Equalized.

oKyV7ABzwma8dVWbq5AMv6lrXH811m3cyf1-8oILuTVRse0AHMoFQ2LDmnGP8Lqt9F0O_wrpJZej9ainXN_fCegaB3sx0sNnYFNlrxhGHAYEZr14StBouiQ1bQxkMmeqhh28KsEfmk6Y-LiFqbavrxNO1i-gGHP-lY35wKBqHpJJ2j2T6oVEhQLEFtTMLJ-jRPliPiys5-rkYywV91vIXsAwg8aK=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Vs.
cole-evil-ps-allstars-box.png

Last edited:
One thing I want to establish first and foremost is that both seem to have win conditions.

Cole has the Ray Sphere Blast and Black Holes. Naruto has Regeneration Negation and Sealing. The specifics of which I'll leave up to the knowledgeable members.

Ray Sphere Blast. A city wide explosion that sucks the bio-electricity out of anyone it touches, assuming they don't have the Conduit gene.

...I'll be honest, I don't think so.

That said, he might not be able to react in time if Cole speed amps before firing it off.

The way I see it, the fight dynamic is like this. Both can easily kill each other in a single shot (Naruto with anything, Cole with RSB and Black Holes, both of which he abuses.) Both have ways of making themselves difficult to hit (IE. Teleportation and Speed amps) and both have sttacks that are difficult to dodge (mlIE. massive AOE and clones).

Basically, if this doesn't end in a quick draw, this is gonna be one long game of tag.

How good is it?

Against the RSB alone, yeah, that should help, but Cole's speed amps make people who are a blur to him move in slow motion

Well, it's via his sensory ability, he can even sense Sasuke from a different space-time, for example. He could also see images from the war being thousands of kilometers away.

also if their at their peak this is Sosp or Baryon mode Naruto cause the latter can drain his life force and end the fight

Ah. So Naruto definitely won't be losing track of Cole any time soon if he sense things that far away. That said, neither will Cole thanks to radar sense.

I was morso asking about how far into the future he can see though. Speed Amps might be a good counter if it makes Naruto too slow to react to what he's seeing.

@Popted2 Does that work based on lifespan? Because that's the implication I'm getting from the profile and Cole has hundreds of years left ahead of him.

Anyways, I'll wait for the inFAMOUS guys to get here. I don't want to do all the arguing because I'm the OP.

I was morso asking about how far into the future he can see though. Speed Amps might be a good counter if it makes Naruto too slow to react to what he's seeing.
Hmm, I actually don't know that. He just can predict the movements. Naruto can also amp his speed so that's not a problem.

If that's Bayron Mode Naruto, aka the newest form, only close combat. If thats Six Paths Sage Mode, then hundred of kilometers.

isnt baryon mode limited? because i heard if they use it too much karuma will die and i think naruto will too.

Using this modes already means Kurama will die, Naruto will be fine. But yeah, it's limited.

Ok then. Now Naruto's range was increased by a hundred of kilometers. He starts with ranged attacks, since the range is 4km via SBA (I'm assuming we are using it). He can use a lot of them and create a lot of clones with durability negating attacks

Back