• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sure, Naruto senses beforehead a big attack is incomig, jumps away, throws a TBBRS and vaporizes Cole alongside the Country.
Smth like that.

Oh **** I thought it was High 7A Naruto lol

Anyway, vaporizing someone with High Regen is a no

Actually, while I don't think Cole can really kill Naruto due to his massive vriety of abilities and ways to avoid Cole, I don't see anything that allows Naruto to kill Cole's High Regen. Does Naruto have any soul stuff?

Sure, Naruto senses beforehead a big attack is incomig, jumps away, throws a TBBRS and vaporizes Cole alongside the Country.
Smth like that.
I mean... Cole could just teleport to avoid the attack. Or teleport over to him when he jumps back.

Naruto can slow Low-Godly lvl of regeneration.
So, basically it will take much longer for Cole to Regenerate.
Other than that Naruto can use sealing to seal a target.

I mean... Cole could just teleport to avoid the attack. Or teleport over to him when he jumps back.
Teleporting to Naruto isn't a wise move, he can sense that and counter attack.

Also, I am not sure if Cole can actually react and TP faster than an explosion that covers dozens of kilometers in an instant.

So, uhm. What exactly stops Naruto from creating over 2k clones that are just as strong as him, can fly, possess of his abilities, and spamming Rasenshurikens? This is in-character, by the way. He did this to Kaguya.

Teleporting to Naruto isn't a wise move, he can sense that and counter attack.

Also, I am not sure if Cole can actually react and TP faster than an explosion that covers dozens of kilometers in an instant.
I mean, said teleportation is thought based, so...

I know Naruto can null Low Godly but I'm unsure whether or not that works on someone who resists regen negation

I mean, said teleportation is thought based, so...
That doesn't mean one can think fast enough to TP away from an explosion that covers dozens of kilometers in an instant.
Maybe if Cole new that the attack Naruto threw at him will expand this much and so fast he could TP before the detonation.

But the moment it detonates I don't believe he can do anything at all.

Is it instantaneous from the perspective of Naruto and guys on his level, though? Because speed is equalized here.

Truth be told Cole can't dodge forever, he is a human being completely prone to making mistakes

Nothing, the only thing that stops him from winning is whether or not he can null regen on someone that resists regen null

Is it instantaneous from the perspective of Naruto and guys on his level, though? Because speed is equalized here.
While you can equalize the speed of attacks or physical speed. The explosion expansion is too specific to equalize it to the battle speed, i don't believe Naruto can react to such expansion in a close range (without senses).

Nothing, the only thing that stops him from winning is whether or not he can null regen on someone that resists regen null
Dunno, depends on how he resists the regen null.
And Naruto doesn't null the regen, just slows it.
Regardless, Naruto still has sealing, in case he sees Cole regenerate.

He just kinda does.

The Beast who has High regen was hit by the Ray Field Inhibitor and couldn't regenerate or even activate any of his powers, meanwhile Cole was completely fine.

Back