• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: X791 Upgrade or Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Orga>Every version of Sting before Tartaros

2. Minerva>Orga

This is confirmed via direct statements of power, so whatever we do has to fall in line with that

I will double check the raws tho to be safe

Ok, this is something I have been in denial of for a long time due to my pre-conceived notions of the scaling for X791, but I've finally had to admit to myself that I have been completely wrong which believe me is extremely annoying as this means I have to admit that AnonymousBlank was right yet again, which I am frankly getting sick of

In the Grand Magic Games, Minerva is flat out stated to be the greatest Mage in Sabertooth, this makes her stronger than Orga, who is 7-A (152.9 Megatons) via being the strongest after she left, this means that Minerva in X791 would be 7-A (152.9 Megatons), this is supported by how with a casual hand wave of magic, she was able to easily block and negate Natsu's Lightning Fire Dragon's Firing Hammer, making her far stronger than him, now this scales to a decent deal of characters, it means that Base Erza, Kagura, Mira, Jiemma, Kyoka, and Seilah are all 7-A (152.9 Megatons). I have been opposed this for so long due to my preconceived notion that Base Natsu and Base Erza were comparable in X791, but that just flat out isn't supported, Base Natsu is never shown fighting characters comparable to Base Erza, and he is also never stated to be comparable to her, I once again just have to accept that Base and even Lightning Fire Dragon Mode Natsu isn't nearly as strong as even Base Erza, the Natsu stan within me hurts, but this is just how it is based on legitimate feats

Human Jiemma should also scale above Minerva and Orga, during his time as the Guild Master of Sabertooth, the rankings of the Guild were based on strength, and when Sting managed to surpass and defeat Human Jiemma in a moment of rage, it was said that because he surpassed Human Jiemma, he should now be the Guild Master, implying that Human Jiemma was mainly the Guild Master because he was the strongest, this is supported by Base Natsu being unable to damage him at all

So the scale goes like this...

Tartaros Arc Sting and Rogue<Orga<Minerva, Kagura, Base Erza, Satan Soul Mira, Base Kyoka, and Base Seilah<Human Jiemma and Satan Soul Sitri Mira<Etherious Form Seilah<Etherious Form Kyoka<Strongest Armors Erza<Jura and Jellal<Laxus<Atlas Flame, Motherglare, Hell Fire Dragon Mode Natsu, and White Shadow Dragon Mode Future Rogue<Base Mard Geer, Devil Slayer Mark Gray, Enhanced Emotions Base Natsu, and Demon Jiemma

Now alternatively, we may just say that Orga being above Tartaros Arc Sting and Rogue is BS and that downgrade a bunch of the 7-A's, but the scaling above is accurate and is what the story follows

So either we upgrade everyone above to 7-A or downgrade a bunch of characters from 7-A, pick your poison
downgrade because fairy tail is a bad verse, objectively trash, inferior ******** etc etc etc etc etc etc

all jokes aside i want to upgrade them

so i agree with the upgradding

Well this is turning out pretty split, some want the upgrade and some want the downgrade, guess we'll have to buckle down and settle this over the next few days

I am neutral on both options and can agree with both of them

EDIT: At this point, the main point of discussion is whether or not Orga scales above Tartaros Sting and Rogue, so try to focus on that

I don't think it is the downgrade that is split just Orga and minerva scaling is what seems to be split.

Anyway I don't think Orga should scale above tartaros arc sting and rouge.

Orga being above tartaros arc sting and rogue is very weird,like look at the scaling
If you say that orga is above sting and rogue that would mean he also surpass their dragon force 4x multiplier (they did not use dragonforce but still have it), but jiemma got beaten by their unison raid does that mean that orga is twice as strong as demon jienma even though he is likely weaker than human jienma due to how sabertooth works? Does not seen very likely especially considering that jienma blocked gray's devil slayer attack despite those attacks having done damage and even murdered mard geer, like that could imply that orga is abover mard geer which does not make any sense

Orga being above tartaros arc sting and rogue is very weird,like look at the scaling
If you say that orga is above sting and rogue that would mean he also surpass their dragon force 4x multiplier (they did not use dragonforce but still have it), but jiemma got beaten by their unison raid does that mean that orga is twice as strong as demon jienma even though he is likely weaker than human jienma due to how sabertooth works? Does not seen very likely especially considering that jienma blocked gray's devil slayer attack despite those attacks having done damage and even murdered mard geer, like that could imply that orga is abover mard geer which does not make any sense
This is an extremely good point, that also supports why Orga would not be above Tartaros Arc Sting and Rogue

I believe most everyone but Zackra has agreed to Minerva>Orga

However whether or not Orga scales above Tartaros Arc Sting and Rogue is still being discussed

Seems like everyone who has talked about Orga and Tartaros sting and rouge has agreed that They both scale above Orga
Basically this. I don't think anyone believes at the moment that Orga should continue to scale above Tartaros Arc Sting and Rogue

she didn't actually block it, she teleported that attack on the rooftop(further confirmed by anime at 4:00), idk if it will change the tierlist or already addressed because I didn't read any comment on this thread
That's fair, but nah, it doesn't really change much, the point is that Minerva>Orga

I will start applying changes now

Just to clarify, the raws don't say greatest mage, they flat out say strongest
UC79oTR.jpg

マスターの娘にしてセイバートウース最強の魔導士 その実力は双竜をも凌ぐ
Master’s daughter is sabertooth’s strongest mage. Her true ability even surpasses the twin dragons.

Just gonna point out that the page that says Orga > the rest of Sabertooth is specifically in the context of after the GMG where he was training to prep for a rematch against Laxus and Jura so even if Orga scales above Sabertooth in Tartaros, he wouldn’t during GMG which means Minerva’s strongest statement is completely uncontradicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back