• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail speed (Irene)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because some half-dead dragons are MHS does not mean that every single dragon is MHS. Even if that was the case, Irene is not a dragon anymore, and there's no reason to believe that she would have the same stats in her "human" form.

It was said that she is still dragon (only not in visual sense- its just some kind of basic transformation). ALso half dead dragons had just fraction of their actual power. She is as dragon as Acnologia who is MHS and she faced him already. Also Acnologia was shown to be fastest among 'humans' in his human form. Even Motherglare is MHS (via scaling) (acccording to her profile at least) and she (?) is definitelly < Irene.

I would say Irene is MHS in dragon form and not much slower in human form since she fought dragons in the past before she dragonized; i would imagine the reason she felt confident enough to challenge Acnologia was that she is fast enough to avoid being blitzed.

Also Irene and august's abilities need up dating.

Why is the Dragons speed calc accepted? It was in all honesty bad..Did anyone even took there time to revice it?

What prevents her from being MHS even if she can no longer turn into a dragon?

We could also give her stats for her dragon form and/or dragon civil war self (if quantifiable or scaleable) in a new tab.

It is nowwhere said she cannot revert to dragon. She just don't want to. She is also only visually a human right now according to Zeref's statement.

Even if she is not now she was. That means we need to make her another key in her profile (dragon form from past) in which she has all dragon properities. Also it was said it is just visual conceal of her dragonification. Look on her hands and you will see claws in some pannels. She has all that powers still. But well if it isn't enough to convince time will show the truth. (Unless Hiro will defeat Irene by his ulitmate techniques: Nakama Power or That's Erza, i hope he wont)

Power of feelings and "that's Erza" are both the same thing since it revolves around being true to oneself

@CNBA3, i know, as a reader of FT, i will probably be eating my words soon but, realistically, being true to oneself doesn't let you overpower someone, when said someone can casually defend against your basic attacks when you are stat boosted with just a large stick and their speed. unless Hiro makes irene a glass cannon/squishy mage ie she has no high lvl CQC skills/equipment (re-quip) and is very physically fragile.

Not entirely, I actually made a blog about Power of Feelings being the main power source for magic, and it can work and fail however it goes.

It is a force of nature in of itself, the more you try to control or restrain it, the more it acts against you.

For example, Laxus using Fairy Law but failed to kill everyone since he truly cared about FT and Magnolia.

Sting who had discovered Power of Feelings for the first time against Jemma, but when he was blackmailed to fight in the tournament with his friend on the line, his feelings betrayed him in the end and couldn't muster up the strength to fight.

Even on Tenrou, Natsu vs Gildarts, at the final part, Natsu was feeling fear for the first time, but ignored it, but then it hit him so hard, he surrendered. If he doesn't except that he is afraid, then he can't go past that point.

That are just some examples of Power of Feelings failing. Besides, this is a fantasy world and this is magic, so realistic is not real here.

All good points that i agree with; However I cannot shake the feeling that Erza will get a POF victory, given Hiro's predicability and all the supporting evidence to back that up.

Well, with Erza being the Kenpachi of the Fairy a Tail verse, these kinds of fights usually go in their direction.

I feel that she will pull another armor within her Arsenal, remember, she does have ever a hundred armor sets, we only seen a few of them

>irene,one of the strongest char in the series

you need to proof,that this is a outlier.the dragons are already in the 4 digit mach.

Ufdup

sub-rela ft god tiers are legit now

If the top tiers are MHS+

Obviously a weaker one is going to be below that.

Also, so far, is just attack speed, nobody scale from this. Specially Erza, who can nearly die from Ajeel (the weakest spriggan) and then go toe to toe with the strongest one via Nakama.

erza is already top tier.she is equal to human irene.

acno/igneel/zeref/erza/end and probaly august scales to this.final number is around mach 12000+

Magicx2 said:
Hahahahhahhahahahhaha Oh god, good one.

Oh, wait, are you serious? Because again, Ajeel is considered to be the weakest spriggan, yet Erza nearly died if it wasn't by Bisca and others' help

acno/igneel/zeref/erza/end and probaly august scales to this.final number is around mach 12000+

Attack Speed who anyone would scale from. Also, the speed seems... Forced to me. Mach 32-205 (Average Meteor Speed) is also fast at sight, so it looks like a better assumption. But again, the only one who reacted is Erza, and already explained why this battle can't be taken seriously. This only works to give some abilities to Irene, maybe Wendy, but not power boosts (Yet)

Outlier, too big to be accepted here and even if it is accepted, it doesn't mean that Irene is as fast as that meteorite by herself.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Magicx2 said:
Hahahahhahhahahahhaha Oh god, good one.
Oh, wait, are you serious? Because again, Ajeel is considered to be the weakest spriggan, yet Erza nearly died if it wasn't by Bisca and others' help

Attack Speed who anyone would scale from. Also, the speed seems... Forced to me. Mach 32-205 (Average Meteor Speed) is also fast at sight, so it looks like a better assumption. But again, the only one who reacted is Erza, and already explained why this battle can't be taken seriously. This only works to give some abilities to Irene, maybe Wendy, but not power boosts (Yet)

rly?told me the guy who told me sub-rela+ dudes?the feat is accepted on different pages

and no,azeal is not the weakest sp12,thats neinhart.

by the way,upgrade invel to small islandlevel.ivan´s calc was accepted month ago

Closing this because FT thread would be banned until I finish the revision.

Also, @Knight of Irene... That name fix well with you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back