• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Minor Revisions CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
but didn't Hiro send a list of Unison raids to Kodami for the Game ?
and this was listed as one of the unison raid ?
That should be more than enough of the proof that Hiro just forgot/didn't want them to shout the name.

@CloudStrife00T It legit doesn't safe anything that It was a unison raid like it would normally would. Everytime someone does a unison raid, Hiro makes it obvious by having the characters shout it out (or written). This is common knowledge for everyone here how a unison raid works....
Regardless of it being a Unison raid or not, unless you want us to ignore one of the most basic energy laws, then the fact that Natsu + Gray's attack = Mard Geer's attack means he is their combined power.

I still disagree with adding even a "possibly class T" rating for the other Dragon Gods. That's attempting to hide the outlier for starters, if anything they'd scale to Class P for his body weight. Secondly his lifting strength is a direct consequence from Aldo's sheer size, not his Magic Power, etc. And lastly this is an Aldo who's spent hundreds of years hiding in secrecy while absorbing nutrients and increasing his size for several years, nobody should scale to a much bigger Aldo's who literally nobody knew about, who spent hundreds of years secretly getting much bigger than his previous state.

Well not all unison raids are stated to be unison raids as in chapter 320 we see gray and Juvia combine their attack together and it’s even stated by Lyon that gray attacked using Juvias water yet it wasn’t stated to be a unison raid

we also see where in chapter 221-222 it’s stated by gray that he and Juvia have to combine their powers in order to beat Lyon and Sherria yet it wasn’t clarified to be a unison raid but yet we as the reader know it is as they combine their power

so I can see why Natsu and gray’s power combining into an explosion can be considered a unison raid

I’m fine with “Possibly Class T” or not scaling it at all, I’m neutral to the whole thing, definitely don’t agree with fully scaling it tho

Regardless of it being a Unison raid or not, unless you want us to ignore one of the most basic energy laws, then the fact that Natsu + Gray's attack = Mard Geer's attack means he is their combined power.
That was still more of a dramatic effect. Again if that was the case then everytiime Natsu use his fire punch then things should explode same with Gray IDS magic but they dont hence why that explosion was just to include something cool

@senseikeleon Well it was stated as it was but with Natsu + Gray it sadly wasnt

Where was the chapter for the Hard Geer fight again?

Yeah I did read it and that wasnt an explosion....all they did was punch Mard Geer to the ground and a shockwave occurred

That still isn't an explosion though. Literally in that scene they punch hard into the ground and just a small shockwave appears....nothing more

@BlackeJan what do you mean

as i said not all unison raids are stated to be unison raids yet we know they are if the two users combine their powers

in chapter 320 we see gray and Juvia combine their attack together aka the Shotgun spell
and it’s even stated by Lyon that gray attacked using Juvias water yet it wasn’t stated to be a unison raid

we also see where in chapter 321-322*
it’s stated by gray that he and Juvia have to combine their powers in order to beat Lyon and Sherria yet it wasn’t clarified to be a unison raid in the manga

but yet we as the reader know it is a unison raid as long as they combine their power

so once again not all unison raids are stated/clarified to be unison raids

Even ignoring the explosion/shockwave thing, it took the combined power of Natsu and Gray to even stalemate Mard Geer’s Dea Yggdrasil.

Look man you are arguing now just for the sake of arguing. Other than saying that you don't agree that it is a Unison raid because they didn't say the name ?

Senseikeleon just gave you example where the similar thing happened.

You still haven't explained how what you think matters more than what author says?

@CloudStrife00T
I can tell u are just someone who just want upgrades just because u like the series, I have provided evidence yet and u say I didn't yet u cling on to others to back u up like dude. In fact u haven't provided anything here other then "yup I totally agree" and since u dont know how to bring in your own argument other then climb onto someones back imma ignore u. Everyone else here actually will argue what they want

@DragonGamerZ913 It was a multi hit though not a singular attack

@senseikeleon ok lets go with that....they still didn't actually combined, it was just them attacking simultaneously. There a power difference when an attack fuses together vs attacking simultaneously. You'll actually find that in a couple of other anime's that shows it

“I can tell u are just someone who just want upgrades just because u like the series”

Please don’t appeal to bias people, it’s not an actual argument

@DemonGodMitchAubin Dont worry im not actually using that as an argument, just pointing out what he clearly is showing since he decided to come at me with an attitude thinking I just want to argue

@senseikeleon ok but their attacks actually fuses though. I thank u very much for providing evidence

So I should repeat the same argument that people have already given ? Would that count as my argument ?
I should tell you the same things that people have already told you ? Would that count ?
Or maybe I should say the things that are accepted already ? Maybe that would count as my argument ?

You argument is that they didn't say the name of unison raid so it is not a unison raid ? and you are telling me I am bias ? Well I am Bias because I am using.

Bro I am so bias that I am saying that author has indirectly said that this is a unison raid.

I am bias because I think others made a good enough argument for it.

and I am definitely bias because I think logically speaking if a character can take on two characters at the same time then he has higher speed and reaction times and higher durability via him being able to tackle their attacks without getting injured and higher AP via him being able to damage them while them not even being able to damage him for most duration of the fight.

and This I am definitely bias if I am supporting all that logic for the said upgrade.

But you bro are not at all bias.
You who have no answer to the question as to why we shouldn't believe in what the author said.
and who is not making any sense to me at least ( after all I am bias)

Well Hiro did clarify what can be considered a unison raid when he added more in to the video game and that’s why Wendy and Sherria kicking an opponent together is considered a unison raid

Well At least in Hiro’s eyes it is considered a unison raid at least according to Kikuchi the game producer since he said hiro oversaw the unison raids and directly worked on creating new unison raids such and the lucyXnatsu and among all the others as far as we know

But it’s fine with me if we don’t accept the game or Hiro’s Clarification or interpretation of unison raids

But once again I’m still neutral on the mard geer point

If gray and Natsu’s powers together caused the explosion/shockwave that destroyed part of the area but yet mard geer still tanked then I’ll agree

If not that’s not the case
and others have a better argument as to why their powers weren’t together or weren’t the cause of the explosion/shockwave that’s destroyed the area and mard geer tanked then I’ll disagree

Ok, so looking back, it seems like everyone agrees with "Likely Baseline Low 7-B" for X784 Fodder and it seems everyone but BlackeJan agrees with Etherious Mard Geer being 2x his Base Form, so those things are likely concluded

The only main thing we need to conclude is whether we give God Tiers "Possibly Class T" lifting strength

I haven't seen a good enough reason why Adloron can't have much higher lifting strength than the rest of the God Tiers.

I haven't seen a good enough reason why Adloron can't have much higher lifting strength than the rest of the God Tiers.
Aldo wasn't always this big

His current size is only after absorbing nutrients for centuries while hiding

Aldo should considered the current strongest Dragon God in terms of lifting strength due increasing vastly in size since the others last saw him.

Well Ignia and Selene knew of Aldoron and his location as they knew when Aldoron had been defeated despite not being anywhere near him as far as we can tell

And mercuphobia had an idea of his location though it was stated by mercuphobia that he hadn’t met any of them for awhile

but with Selene she must have knew the most about Aldoron

because it was stated that Aldoron grew and grew until his body surpassed the mountains and the clouds and after that was when he sealed his power away with the use of the 5 orbs

and Selene was the one who knew his location as she sent the white wizard their in order to free Aldoron from his 5 restraints by destroying all 5 orbs by tricking the white wizard so she should know of his size

Last edited:
Ironically, even though I'm the one that requested the lifting strength thing, now I'm actually neutral to how it turns out.

Though something that should be addressed is applying X792 base Natsu's casual Class G feat to those who scale to him.

Oh ok thanks for the clarification

But anyway I still agree with a possible/likely rating

But I started out neutral because I don’t really care about lifting strength in general tbh so if class T gets rejected for the other god tiers that’s fine but if it gets a possible/likely rating that’s fine as well

So once again my position is

Agree with fodder scaling

Neutral on mard geer

Agree with a possible/likely rating

I don't know much about calcs so I can't really say if Zackra's calc it right or not.
But frankly I am leaning more on the side of Gin's argument (Can't believe I am saying this) about Aldo's lifting strength to be Class G for being able to lift his weight.

But the problem with that is mostly humans are able to 1.5 times their own body weight safely. (Can deadlift 2.5 to 4.0 time body weight)
It should be very safe to assume that dragons can lift 1.5 times their own body weight if not more.

If aldo get class G for lifting his body weight then his final lifting strength should be 1.5 times that.

That is the safest way to calculate that I can think of if Zackra's calc gets rejected.

There is one more thing that kinda bugs me. Natsu said that he was stumped about what to do with Aldo's size. So, I am assuming that his LS is class G in base while class T in dragon force.

My current stance is Agree to Low 7B for fodders.
Agree to Mard Geer.
Not really sure about LS and waiting for good arguments on that.

@CloudStrife00T well Aldoron is already class T
I think the point of the CRT was to scale the other god dragons to Aldoron’s class T but I’m fine with possibly/likely for class T or we can just go with class G ass dragon said

I've become neutral on it. I would frankly prefer "At least Class G, possibly Class T," but I don't really care what happens.

Though actually, I left a comment on Zackra's calc and the suggested change could bring it from Class T to Class P

Do you think that it would be accepted ? Although to me it makes some sense that he should at least be able to pick up 1.5 times his weight.

@senseikeleon Right, I got confused. Thanks for reminding me. My first instinct is to reject it.

But if we go into detail then it is possible.

Tell me if I am wrong.

Aldo grew a lot after running away from Acnologia.

So Acno>>>Aldo.

But then he grew stronger so this became like

Aldo>=Acno.

but then Acno ate SBT so there was a change is stat again.

and Chart became

Acno ??? Aldo.

Which is stronger ?

Assuming that they are still equal they should have equal amount of lifting strength.

Assuming Acno is stronger still he should have more lifting strength.

If we take Natsu's route.

Then Base Natsu has Class G and more strength.

Base zeref has Class G strength.

Base Acnologia has class G.

But all three of them have transformations. I am assuming we don't count a increase in LS by transforming?

Because even if we take 2 times increase in LS they would classify for class T ?

If we take Natsu's route.

Then Base Natsu has Class G and more strength.

Base zeref has Class G strength.

Base Acnologia has class G.

But all three of them have transformations. I am assuming we don't count a increase in LS by transforming?

Because even if we take 2 times increase in LS they would classify for class T ?
It depends, how far into Class G Lifting Strength is Natsu?

I really am not sure how far Natsu is in Class G. I just gave a suggestion so someone who is knowledgeable about it might find it helpful.

Ok but recently we saw natsu saying he is stumped about the size and then transforming and we saw how he was no longer stumped about the size. Should that count as a prove that DF increases LS?

Since the scaling is correct then old acno and old aldo are class G for sure.
Transformed/grown should be much higher.

So, I agree with likely/possibly class T.

Though at the end of this discussion I kinda believe they should be even higher.

Overall, the consensus seems to be agreement on fodder being "Likely Low 7-B" and Etherious Mard Geer being 2x his base form.

Possibly/likely Class T looks more on the agreement side but it's rather split.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back