• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Minor Revisions CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gin mm, well done you’ve shown off that that are incapable of having a conversation without relying on petty insults like ur a 5 year old.

Also, irony. Ur so sure to call me an idiot but are also far too daft to pick up on the point being made; the point being that Zunesha’s scaling in OP is isolated exclusively to himself. I mean I don’t think I could make anything more obvious, I mention Kaido scales to Whitebeard who has a clearly superior AP, so logic dictates that I’m not saying Zunesha is more powerful.

But I’ve also outlined the previous established arguments about Zunesha not scaling to Kaido to point out y any potential feats and scaling Zunesha enjoys do not apply to anyone else. Aka y exactly he’s isolated in the scaling.

The literal point of everything I’ve said is to point out that unlike Zunesha whose scaling is completely isolated to himself, Aldoron isn’t bound by said rules because of statements he himself has made and his relationship between himself and Aldo small.

But clearly none of this matters to you, u are far more interested in trying to insult, demean and discredit ppl than have an actual discussion.

can someone explain to me why god seed Aldoron wouldn’t have the same LS as his real body did Aldoron say anything about him loosing anything his real body possessed?

(I mean even on his profile it says god seed Aldoron has the same LS as his real body)

Because As CloudStrife pointed out earlier it’s likely but maybe not 100% fact but it’s probably likely god seed Aldoron was saying anything his real body possesses he also possesses when he made his statement

As in Chapter 54 Natsu says this

“What the hell i was stomped on how to beat something so stupidly big but since you human sized beating you won’t be a problem”

This is Natsu saying he had no idea what to do about Aldoron’s size

As far as I remember Natsu mentioned nothing about Aldoron’s AP nor his speed when he said he had no idea on how to beat Aldoron

I mean how could he i don’t remember Natsu having battled Aldoron at that point so Natsu would have no info on how strong Aldoron was outside of the info he got from mercuphobia and Elefseria so why would Natsu be referring to AP or speed when he said he had no idea on what to do about Aldoron’s size

And then god seed Aldoron retorts by saying

“It appears you are mistaken human all the power of that size is with me”
This seems like it is Aldoron saying hey don’t get cocky human just because I’ve shrunken doesn’t mean I’ve lost anything my real body possess I’m still equal to my real body

I mean Why would Aldoron respond to Natsu’s statement about size by referencing his AP?

And I think that should be true that god seed Aldoron should be equal to his real Body

I mean God seed Aldoron didn’t gain any speed amps or any power amps or anything nor did he lose anything other than his size so I mean sure u could say it would be easier to hit big Aldoron rather than small Aldoron but not because small Aldoron is faster or anything but only because big Aldoron is larger and covers more area so it would be easier to hit him I could see that point yea

And if Remember correctly god seed Aldoron is connected to his real body

the first Actual hit Natsu landed on god seed Aldoron was only because giant gajeel was attacking his real body on the outside

And The same way when Natsu burned away god seed Aldoron his real body started to fall apart aswell

that shows how they are connected and are probably equal to each other

So I don’t see why they wouldn’t be equal to each other

But that’s probably not 100% fact so maybe someone can explain why god seed Aldoron is weaker or stronger than his real body or how they are any different to each other in terms of stats besides size

Either way as of right now my position on the topics of the CRT

X784 Fodder- I agree with either
at least 8C possibly low 7B or just straight up low 7B either one is fine with me

Mard Geer- still neutral waiting to see more from others points of view

LS-ya I agree with a possibly/Likely rating

I can see God Seed Aldoron having the same LF, but still I don't think that Natsu or anyone else should scale from him just because they have a comparable or superior AP.

I think that statement is probably referring to Tenrou island arc Acnologia as that’s the Acnologia that the worlds knows best but it could be Alvarez arc Acnologia but that Acnologia was stated to have gotten stronger than he was Previously

but definitely not rift of time absorbed Acnologia as only Zeref and anna even knew it existed

It's not a matter of which Acnologia, and I too agree that in magic power, ap, dura etc... they are all comparable, but Aldo is a special case when it comes to lifting strength, because he is so huge and all the characters who scale to him in AP shouldn't scale in LS too

Alright, so here’s what I’m seeing

1. Everyone pretty much agrees with “Likely Baseline Low 7-B” for Fodder

2. Etherious Mard Geer situation is pretty neutral

3. Aldoron Lifting Strength is split, however majority seem to agree with “Likely/Possibly Class T”

What? In chapter 2, Elefseria says what I mentioned before, and in chapter 3 he says “You could say each one of them is equal to the power of Acnologia.” (I’m on phone so I can’t send a picture right now)

This is the official translations from the manga
latest

So that means that Adloron could have significantly higher lifting strength than Acnologia, and the other God Tiers. He would be "at least as strong" and then some.

I don't see why Mard Geer is controversial ? It looks pretty straight forward to me.

Natsu and Gray Fought against him together and they were in a stalemate. So Mard geer is stronger than them.

Now saying that he was as strong as them but was able to hold them down at the same time would mean that he had faster reaction time and action time then them since he could hold them at once. More durable then their attacks too.

So, what is the consensus so far? On my end, the changes I believe should be happening are:

"Likely Low 7-B" for fodder (backscale them to likely baseline Low 7-B)

Etherious Mard Geer should be 2x stronger than his base form (naturally, X791 DF Natsu would scale for overwhelming Etherious Mard Geer)

God tiers should be "At least Class G, possibly/likely Class T"

Well it looks like the OP has been majority agreed upon with everything with a staff giving it the go ahead

Likely Baseline Low 7-B for Fodder

Etherious Mard Geer will be 2x his Base

Possibly Class T for God Tiers

So that means that Adloron could have significantly higher lifting strength than Acnologia, and the other God Tiers. He would be "at least as strong" and then some.

Why "Possibly Class T"? Was there an answer to this question? ^

Why is Mard being 2x? He is stronger then 2 people yes but that doesn’t make him 2x stronger because of that

When did that happen? I dont remember them doing a unison raid. Also even if thats true, that doesn't mean that he should be 2x that, they could just be a lower tier is all while Mard is just a higher tier

When did that happen? I dont remember them doing a unison raid. Also even if thats true, that doesn't mean that he should be 2x that, they could just be a lower tier is all while Mard is just a higher tier
Image in the OP

Nope because Gray was stomping base Mard Geer before he had transformed.

I see....thats not a combination attack, they are just striking simultaneously. A combination is a unison raid, when a attack fuses into one attack

Ex: Unison Raids, Fusions, Big Bang Kamehameha, Inferno Style: Rasenshuriken

EDIT: should we really use a PoF Natsu for this case as well? we all know what happens when that is used

I see....thats not a combination attack, they are just striking simultaneously. A combination is a unison raid, when a attack fuses into one attack

Ex: Unison Raids, Fusions, Big Bang Kamehameha, Inferno Style: Rasenshuriken

EDIT: should we really use a PoF Natsu for this case as well? we all know what happens when that is used
It is a combined attack, it formed one big explosion from both their magics, and Natsu was absolutely emotion boosted crazily here, I mean he was equal to Devil Slayer Gray and matching him

I think people kinda underestimate the boost Natsu gets from his emotions

Natsu was loosing to Erigor
the same Erigor who when using most of his magic power was able to create a wind barrier that not even Erza could escape from

yet Before Natsu battles Erigor
it’s stated by Erigor that he has regained most of his magic power and he Natsu engage in battle and both are pretty equal since both were holding back at the time but yet when Erigor went all out he was stomping Natsu despite Natsu going all out

But that was until Natsu got an emotional boost and was able to cause Erigors wind to blow towards Natsu and Natsu started to frighten Erigor with the use of his magic then Natsu ended up one shoting Erigor with his emotional boost

I’m still neutral on the mard geer point

But maybe I’m confused so let me get this straight

Transformed Mard geer should be 2x his base?

Based on the fact that He tanked an explosion that had the power of both Natsu and gray in said explosion?

I’m still neutral on the mard geer point

But maybe I’m confused so let me get this straight

Transformed Mard geer should be 2x his base?

Based on the fact that He tanked an explosion that had the power of both Natsu and gray in said explosion?
Yeah, it’s not a multiplier, it’s just that he tanked a combined attack from Natsu and Gray, and said Natsu and Gray needed to combine their strength to match his Dea Yggdrasil

That was more of a dramatic effect. By that logic, Natsu punches should explode everytime he throws a fire punch and the same thing would be the Gray when he uses IDS magic

That was more of a dramatic effect. By that logic, Natsu punches should explode everytime he throws a fire punch and the same thing would be the Gray when he uses IDS magic
I don’t get what you mean by this exactly?

@CloudStrife00T It legit doesn't safe anything that It was a unison raid like it would normally would. Everytime someone does a unison raid, Hiro makes it obvious by having the characters shout it out (or written). This is common knowledge for everyone here how a unison raid works....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back