• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Makarov upgrade Hades revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Makarov blocks JupiterJupiter who is at least city lvl destruction weapon leaving him with a simple scratch from close range why is he only town lvl?

Hades beats up Makarov after that Erza,Natsu,Wendy,Lucy,Gray all at once and than Laxus, takes a combine attack of Natsu and Laxus power and stands up able to continue the fight with not so much damage recived is only small city lvl? What logic is that?

It should be at least city lvl (probably even more but than there would be a problem with scailing Laxus after time skip so i guess we can leave it there) via power scailing and for Makarov likely city lvl via power scailing would have more sense.

Oh and Laxus could barely fight Hades but he beat's Jura who is small town as well

Because it would make no sense for Makarov nor Hades at pre 1st TS to be more durable that any Post 2nd TS Character

Also, Laxus beated Jura in Post TS

Basically, you're ignoring completely that this characters could get stronger

Post time skip characters should logically be over City level they just don't have great feats or the calcs did do them justice.

Like Silver froze an entire mountain range(no calc for that) or Atlas flame evaporating said frozen mountain range.

Or CSK Meteor blade that reached the horizon from a perspective of over 4 to 15 km.

And than we have statements making spriggans country level.

So nope, FT characters being that strong in Tenrou would not be unusual do to the of potrail feats and staments, take it as you will I know potrail and staments aren't enough.

Silver feat is Low 7-B.

CSK is City level (I think that close to City+)

I'm working on some potencial upgrades, but nothing about 7-A for now

Also: "So nope, FT characters being that strong in Tenrou would not be unusual do to the of potrail feats and staments, take it as you will I know potrail and staments aren't enough." Oh, so, you're ignoring the power difference too? Because the reasoning for 7-B Jupiter is for harming Post 2 nd TS Erza and Ajeel. So saying that FT being 7-B in Tenrou with that reasoning is like I say: "Timeskip in FT means nothing and everyone is going to always be the same in strength, so they never grow"

AidenBrooks999 said:
Silver feat is Low 7-B.

CSK is City level (I think that close to City+)

I'm working on some potencial upgrades, but nothing about 7-A for now

Also: "So nope, FT characters being that strong in Tenrou would not be unusual do to the of potrail feats and staments, take it as you will I know potrail and staments aren't enough." Oh, so, you're ignoring the power difference too? Because the reasoning for 7-B Jupiter is for harming Post 2 nd TS Erza and Ajeel. So saying that FT being 7-B in Tenrou with that reasoning is like I say: "Timeskip in FT means nothing and everyone is going to always be the same in strength, so they never grow"
Wrong Silver is ranked here based on Gray's feat of dissolving this ice mountain http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-26Jvlsh-h...tGwIOoq-Hyg9Pqk4eGMWEACHM/s16000/0344-017.png Silver's feat of Freezing the entire Village of Giants and Multiple mountains was never calced.

Same with CSK his not ranked here based on meteor blade, his ranked here based on his entrence feat that was done with pure physical strength.

OK that sounds good

Jupiter Never hurt Ajeel the first time he blocked it without no effort at all, the second time it did hurt him more than he already was plus the attack was like a sneak attack since he didn't expected it.

Jupiter is 7-B ONLY at full charge

Normally should be Low 7-C via scaling from Erza

And Silver is rated from that because Gray redirected his magic, so is his feat.

Also, dissolve > freeze

So making the freezing feat wouldn't give any higher results

AidenBrooks999 said:
Jupiter is 7-B ONLY at full charge

Normally should be Low 7-C via scaling from Erza

And Silver is rated from that because Gray redirected his magic, so is his feat.

Also, dissolve > freeze

So making the freezing feat wouldn't give any higher results
OK

OK

That makes no sense the only thing Gray did mas evaporate the ice that was in the are that the ice mountain covered. Silver froze more than just that flame but all this land mass http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c0C16ePFz...cTywV9GcdF-YLKt7BaXVXgCHM/s16000/0352-018.png

True but considering all that he froze>Gray evaporating the ice mountain.

So freezing an entire mountain range wouldn't yeild higher results? Yeah I don't see it

AidenBrooks999 said:
"Land mass"

You can't freeze earth/ground

He just made a cape of ice over it
You do realize that I wrote land mass it's not wrong lol

True but you're still removing the heat the mountain had right?There's still the fact that Atlas evaporates everything.

But being Honest I don't think that the feat would yield an upgrade.

The only thing I see giving an Upgrade is Motherglares raor http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-5ImvCjRP1...HtKV49aoCmmfiszd0cDgxQCHM/s16000/0333-005.png

And Meteor Blade would give us both a nice DC feat and a speed feat as Mard geer dodged the attack. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0iny2-wA2...FFJ8_uNN0pX2sGrpfUruGgCHM/s16000/0385-009.png http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AR4snFDPw...GxkLaeLz8O3Vq5VeQ259IACHM/s16000/0385-010.png He slams his sword, next panel we see the wave of energy allredy reaching the Horizon, pretty damn fast if you ask me.

SInce this is a FT revision thread, I would like to point out Natsu should be island level now atleast, considering he overpowered Dimarias time stop which even brandish wasnt able to do

Adam of darkness said:
SInce this is a FT revision thread, I would like to point out Natsu should be island level now atleast, considering he overpowered Dimarias time stop which even brandish wasnt able to do
That's not how it works. Overpowering time stops is unquantifiable unless stated otherwise, and Brandish is only Island level due to the nature of her magic. She's 7-B physically, just like everyone else.

Also Makarov was more powerfull than likes of Erza and Mirajane during tenrou arc in fact this is mostly power scailing not to mention i said he should be likely city or small city lvl at least since it's not confirmed.

Laxus had three months of traning bro not that big of deal to fight Jura and he only barely beat him while three months before (not counting the time skip since it's irrelevant) was beaten up rather easy by Hades who in the meantime overwhelmed Erza,Natsu,Lucy and her spirits,and Wendy while practicly holding back so yeah easy 7-B and by the way just because he is city lvl and got defeated by 6 fighters and 2-3 spirits lucy uses and only after he got weakened doesn't mean others should be scaled in confront to him since it wasn't 1v1 or 2v1 but at least 7v1 and still barely defeat the dude after he got weaker.

When it comes to 2 post TS now Laxus has a random city lvl feat whose energy was also blocked by August so he is stronger than that for sure and many other things show that some spriggans are over city lvl like God Serena defeating without effort 4 city lvl fighters which is basiclly by calculation's his own lvl which is impossible but i already talked about this and said we just leave that until the end of arc for more possible feats.

P.S would you mind leaving aside mother glare, Silver and the spriggans, for which by the way Brandish hax is a sort of enchantment and since Irene used stronger enchantment on Neinheart her shrinking magic has no effect, and since i made this thread for Hades and Makarov i prefer we stick only with them for know.

I agree with Aiden that scaling backwards in shonen manga is something that we generally try to avoid.

Well if that's how you do it's fine for me but that only leaves wrong statistics and things that i guess weren't included or thinked about when you were making the profile.

Which will lead to people complaining for bad scailing the series.

At best I can see Makarov being bumped up to High 7-C due to the fact that he should be in the same ballpark as X784 Jellal, Laxus, Master Zero, Bluenote. But otherwise, I agree with AidenBrooks. I'm a huge fan of Makarov and would like to see him bumped up but sadly, we have no feats or logical scaling reasons to bump him up any higher than perhaps High 7-C.

If Laxus is considered at least high 7-C when the fight with hades happened and Hades himself said that Makarov had another fighter on his own strength i don't see need for more logic and you need to consider he lost the battle against Hades mostly cause of his stamina since the old age in fact he was shown several times before that battle that his health wasn't the best so yeah a likely Low 7-B should be appropriated on the other side Hades not only defeated him but all the others like it was nothing until he got weakened that's more than logical 7-B or likely 7-B if you prefer.

Thou i understand the real problem here since Laxus could be upgraded as well since he beat first a spriggan and than Hades as historia but that's unnecessary since the arc hasn't been concluded yet.

Makarov got utterly stomped by Precht so a Low 7-B rating for him doesn't make all that much sense. High 7-C makes more sense as would a downgrade of Jupiter to High 7-C since its best feats are barely injuring Makarov's arm and just knocking back an already injured Ajeel.

As for Laxus defeating Precht (Historia) - didn't we get clarification later on that the Historias are nerfed compared to the originals? Plus it was Precht with eyepatch still on and without Grimoire Heart to boost his power. And current Laxus is vastly superior to his X784 self (whom Precht was already having a hard time with).

Well Makarov first got hit by jupiter and than fighted Hades and if you consider his stamina is much lower than Hades it obvious he would have a lot of problems fighting not to mention he got hit by amaterasu formula around town lvl while procteting himself so a part of that attack was absorbed so the explosion was not as big as it should just like it was even smaller with laxus. So,yeah a high 7-C to low 7-B 1 megaton he should have i guess while Hades should be much greater than that at least 7 megatons if judging by assumption and power scailing.

Actually we don't really have a confirmation of historias getting nerfed excpet that spriggans get weaker since their original MP is somewhere equal to Neinhart's.

Precht with eyepatch was the one that beated up first Makarov maybe like an hour later Laxus,Erza,Natsu,Lucy and her spirits,Gray,Wendy and he took his eyepatch only after Natsu's lighting flame dragon attack and when he did that he didn't really fight them he just summoned those earth demons or whatever the name and later got defeated because the demon heart conected with the right eye under his patch was destroyed so he got weakened.

you should read the wikia FT jupiter is at the same lvl as the full power jupiter of phantom lord and it is the same one and it requires time before firinng just like during the phantom lord arc and in the wikia it's stated they are same lvl so Ajeel blocking with a single hand a 7-B jupiter should be taken in consideratio

^ We generally go by canonical evidence and not what is written on other wikias (since they are also maintained by fans like us). We make exceptions only if they are officially maintained databases (such as the Star Wars Databank or Halo Encyclopaedia for example).

well the jupiter needed time to charge and it's phantom lord jupiter so do you really need any other evidence and FT wikia is going by canonical evidence and with the diffrence from here they are esclusivly FT so it's obvious they can catch more details easier.

[[1]] also next page juvia says it's phantom lord's jupiter

Not to mention when he was defeated first he was weakened second he got clear shoot from jupiter plus Erza's nakagami starlight from the nakagami armor.

NotEvenHuman said:
That's not how it works. Overpowering time stops is unquantifiable unless stated otherwise, and Brandish is only Island level due to the nature of her magic. She's 7-B physically, just like everyone else.
Thats how it works in FT, you can overpower Magic if you are stronger than the opponent. And in this case, Demaria's magic worked on Brandish who has a casual island level calc

If thats not enough, Brandish Hax wasnt able to work on Natsu. There are shit ton of feats supporting Island level Natsu

Well, we preferably need a calculation for some sort of destructive feat supporting Island level attack potency.

That said, I also suggested that it might be a good idea to scale from Brandish's feat, but think that I was outvoted.

Iwandesu has a High 7-A calc

I think that it looks ok, but kkapoios (IIRC) he disagreed with the calc, but every reason he gave, Iwandesu gave answer to it

Also, It wouldn't outlierish at all, so, apart from that, I'm trying to see how to scale the characters, aswell as I'm trying to have some upgrades for "Post 1st TS" FT

Okay. I wouldn't mind some upgrades myself. What feat did iwandesu calculate?

I honestly think that scailing with Brandish has sense since she can decrease and increase the size of enemies attack so she probably can have a island lvl AP problem is it was never shown (battle with Lucy is an exception since she increased her attack only a bit more since it was a fake battle) and the fact Brandish couldn't effect Neinhart is how i said before Brandish magic is enchantment and Irene simply used a more powerfull enchantment giving Neinhart more MP than Brandish so her spell didn't work at least that's how i see it.

@Aiden why don't you put that feat in calculation evaluation or it already is there i don't know.

Plus was it considered Ajeel blocking Jupiter without a scratch.

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blo...hit-arount-the-power-levels-fairy-fail.35862/

Apparentally he now added a City level Low End

I mean, I don't disagree with High 7-A, but 7-B is the most consistent

well since freezing is sort of a hax it actually has sense i mean Brandish shrink an island Irene shrink the country Ajeel creates a sandstorm around the city while injured and with no effort so honestly high 7-B or low 7-A look most appropriate it would explain God Serena beating the crap out of 4 city lvl well Jura Large town(before time skip) and other three are all stronger than the other.

Well, which end of the calculatoon was accepted by the OBD?

No, she did not. She could make him resistant to that power

Also, even if she does, then it would be an outlier for Natsu, since he was in Base

wait i was talking about Brandish decreasing and increasing opponents attack so why Natsu he didn't fight her.

OBD has Erza at City level+ same for Natsu. They just don't count Natsu's Mountain level stats tho.

Antvasima said:
Well, which end of the calculatoon was accepted by the OBD?
Iwandesu and several users agree to use a mid end

Which would be 970.644545 Megatons = Mountain level+ Which wouldn't be Outlierish at all

I would have to include this on the thread

Dragonmasterxyz said:
OBD has Erza at City level+ same for Natsu. They just don't count Natsu's Mountain level stats tho.
OBD has said several times that they dislike/hate F

They not even care for the profiles nor stats, I wouldn't use that

No, that would not be an outlier, as far as I am aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back