• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy tail jellal vs laxus

Not sure about this one. Jellal has impressive speed with Meteor and can reflect Laxus' attacks and he also one-shotted a Spriggan. But I'm not sure Laxus' magic being reflected to him will do damage because of his nature as a dragon slayer and he managed to defeat a Spriggan while being very sick unlocking a new type of lightning in the process.

Jellal one shot a spriggan who doesn't fight to put it simple very low stamina Neinhart is only strong cause of his magic which when by passed makes him pretty weak.

Of course Laxus wouldn't get hurt by lightning plus his attacking speed mhs and probably his dodging speed as well since he turns into living lightning in general Laxus is more powerful but it sure would be an interesting match.

i would vote for laxus mostly cause i don't like Jellal. Sorry bro Erza is mine :D oh and mystogan is better than him.

Laxus defeated Genos(let's call him that way as I forgot his name) by tricking him to cure his disease and then one shot him afterward.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lol. Too bad he's pretty much confirmed to get Erza.

yeah i know i hate his character only because he pushed her away when he finally had the chance to kiss her like seriously i don't care if you think you are gonna go to hell because of your sins it's worth it.

And it's Wahl Icht but funny how you remmemberd genos

Jellal wins.

He had the same DC pre-timeskip and outsped spriggan level attacks before erza without using meteor. Erza kept up with Irene, so jellal with meteor should be god tier in terms of speed, something laxus' hasn't shown, therefore jellal wins via blitizing

Jellal's meteor was never even shown to come out of outer space so it's speed might as well be a lot lower and even if it isn't what does the attracting a meteor with magic have to do with jellal's speed? Jellal might be able attract and allow that meteor higher speed but he him self can't move that fast thou with his "meteor" spell (not talking about Sema but speed boost) he should be able keep up with Laxus who is MHS attack speed.

So with that cleared Laxus beat a spriggans while in condition which Wahl defined as (how are you even alive) is a sure way to say he is more powerful than Jellal who beat a low stamina spriggans while in his full power.

So, a quite equalised battle but I go with Laxus for this one like high-difficulty win.

Oh this is a battle I've honestly had with myself a few times. Both characters are without a doubt near even if not outright even in overall strength, though Laxus does have his lightning body (an ability which in all honesty he hardly employs for defence, but does amp up his speed) and might have the slight dc advantage. But Jellal is also no slouch in speed when it comes to his meteor spell and has the versatility advantage. Frankly I'd say this is inconclusive as both edge each other out in certain areas just enough to still keep the battle dead even.

Well there is a possibility that we will se more of Jellal maybe against August so might wait for that as well.

"Always being stronger"

As far as i know, Laxus defeated Jura, even if Jellal was restained, Jura was easily overpowering him

@burning Nah August beat the cr** out of Jellal,midnight,cobra and racer without even moving from initial spot,but it seems that Jellal might get up and attack him again since he said he has to do it for Erza and even if he does he will need assistance from likes of Gildarts and Laxus if he can even hope to win.

@Vergil nope Jellal was never shown a stronger than Laxus actual the exact opposite.

Yeah, on that way people will realise that keeping Natsu stronger than him is ridiculous lol.

Like Erza,Mira,Gajeel,Sting,Minerva and other are all on Gildarts lvl yet he could probably solo them

Yep, he is city lvl like Gildarts lol

Now I know it's done since Gildarts doesn't have almost any feat to scale him by, but it's still weird to look at.

Base Natsu? He is must be superior to Blaze dragon King mode Natsu or at least equal like come an in ten months where they both train from Natsu getting one shot to Gildarts getting one shot it's insane.

But I guess when we get to see Gildarts in actual battle that might change and Aiden when you do your revision I think you should make a little difference between Zeref,Irene,August and blaze dragon King mode Natsu since he against Zeref did more of a superficial damage while boosted with piece of igneel's power which alone by Zeref was stated as amazing.

And pure curiosity if it's accepted where does Acnologia go?

They would only got "At least 6-C"

Just that, any higher ratinf would be just overplaying/wanking a bit.

Acno in Dragon Form would be 6-B because Warren compared Acno with dragons that could destroy contries

Although, aren't nearly all of FT's Country at least the size of Fiore? Which is High 6-B

Sorry William, but Gildarts being superior to FDKM Natsu? U mean the form where he literally harnesses the power of Igneel (u know the literal single character to ever hurt Acnologia in series?) yeah don't think that's even possible. Don't get me wrong Gildarts is ridiculously powerful, but don't think he's on that level quite yet.

@david blaze dragon King mode isn't igneel's power at all igneel's power is against Zeref and it's one use only so Natsu is weaker.

And igneel's flame didn't hurt Acnologia he bite his hand of as only damage.

Oh I see, thought u we're referring to FDKM with Igneels power. And whether it was his flame or his jaw he still is the only one to have ever hurt Acnologia.

Yeah, I know and I was of course referring to blaze dragon King mode since Natsu only used igneel's power once and won't ever again.

Thou I can't wait the next chapter with Dragon or Demon I want both :)

Back