• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 9

not really, they share the spotlight with many other characters in the story, there is a reason why it is not called "Natsu/Lucy or Natsu & Lucy"

Natsu and Lucy are equally the two most important characters, but I like Nuxtaku's idea that the entire guild of Fairy Tail is the protagonist

So do Killua and Gon yet the former is an obviou deuteragonist.

Erza would be the triagonist.

they would be considered protagonists, however I dropped HxH after the first few episodes/chapter so I do not know how the story goes.

Dude, you clearly don't know about storytelling outside of the superficial part. This has been a thing for three thousand years, and the accurate names are those. Protagonist is the first and only main character. If the rest of the cast can be important in their way, that's fine, but they're not protagonists.

Just compare Gajeel's screen time to Gray's or to Erza's. There's a big difference.

looked it up, Definition of Protagonist: the leading character or one of the major characters in a drama, movie, novel, or other fictional text.

• the main figure or one of the most prominent figures in a real situation.

"The protagonist is at the center of the story, makes the key decisions, and experiences the consequences of those decisions. The protagonist is the primary agent propelling the story forward, and is often the character who faces the most significant obstacles."

Who's always pushing himself and everyone else to fight? Natsu.

Who's the center of the story? Well, Natsu. One of the final bosses is his brother, the final boss killed his daddy.

Who faces the most significant obstacles? Natsu. He defeated Jellal, Hades (with support), Zero, the King (with support but he gave the actual finishing blow), Future Rogue, Mard Geer, Ikusa-Tsunagi, Zeref and Acno (with support).

Natsu's the protagonist.

Yeah, Ok, Natsu's the Main Protagonist, but he doesn't overshadow everyone

The key center of the story is the Fairy Tail guild hence the title, Fairy Tail, and he doesn't fights those obsicles alone as he has his friends. all this is possible because he has friends and they propel him forward.

I didn't say so, tho. If there's something where FT is better than Naruto is that his secondary characters do things.

well they do consider it canon if his assistant wrote it under Hiro's supervision and worked with making sure it follow the canon of the main story.

So uhh I saw that the Fairy Tail characters were upgraded to 6-C because Natsu one shot Wraith possessed Makarov. But according to the translation he didn't do that in base. He did that in Fire Dragon King Mode.

Wait 6-C was already applied?

Also the 6-C was for being able to fight and just catch Makarov Wraith's fist who would be double the Ikusa calc. FDKM only helps this tbh as Makarov was still concious after it and Wraith gave up.

I mean Base Natsu got blown away by his attacks twice so I'm pretty sure that one time he caught his fist is an inconsistency. He isn't stronger than Wraith Makarov but he should still be High 7-A+ since he wasn't incomparable. Base Natsu should probably be High 7-A+ while Fire Dragon King Mode and Lightning Fire Dragon Mode should be 6-C.

Natsu wasn't even focusing on Wraith for the first hit so this doesn't mean too much, the second he blocked but still felt pain (this is an antifeat) but then he catches the third, flares his fire and hurt Wraith. Everytime he got hit he was up immediately.

Frankly, Makarov posessing Wraith should just be 6-C, he added their powers together, which would be 2.02+2.02=4.04 and then he multiplied his power which should be at least a 2x multiplier, which is 8.08 Gigatons

Yeah, there's no way Base Natsu isn't 6-C

Yeah, Wraith Possessing Makarov should be 6-C, I don't even think we need a CRT for this, it's pretty straight forward, and it's not a huge upgrade

Unless you guys think we need one

Now now Mitch. Let stay on the safe side here lol. But the moment people hear there was no CRT, they will whine and it will get reverted until we actually do the CRT.

I did the Guildarts calculation Reacting to Lasers,gives Relativist+

Do I have to do a CRT? or you can not accept because of Erza ? Erza only increased her power with emotions, she caught momentum before starting the power of friendship

Again. Why are we multiplying? and adding? if Natsu caught his hand then great but to just pull an "addition" and "multiplier" our of nowhere makes no sense. Just slap an At Least on it and call it a day

EDIT: I also saw the translation and it was a Fire King that beat Makarov + apparently the old man's power os greater then Wraith and Makarov put together....thats weird

EDIT 2: This could be the case just like how Capt. Ginyu took over Goku's body but didnt know how to utilize Goku's full power

@Blackejan

They literally state their power is multiplying... that's why we're using multipliers

ShadowGun45 said:
I did the Guildarts calculation Reacting to Lasers,gives Relativist+

Do I have to do a CRT? or you can not accept because of Erza ? Erza only increased her power with emotions, she caught momentum before starting the power of friendship
Is someone gonna start a CRT on this or what...

Ice Trail is canon after all.

Back