• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Hundred Year Quest Discussion Thread 3

Fights I want to see happen

Natsu vs Skarion

Someone besides Erza vs Kyria

Gajeel vs Modmorl

Lucy vs Touka (Somehow Lucy has to compete)

Natsu Alone vs a God Dragon

Yeah, it's gonna be pretty hype if the 5th gen can enter dragon force on their own. I honestly expect it at this point. 3rd gen DS can enter DF at will, and 5th gen seem overall stronger, being unaffected by motion sickness and the like.

I mean I know Natsu was in base and Erza got caught off guard, but Skarion beat Devil slaying Gray without trying hard, even comparing it to a meal.

Yeah, even 1st generation Dragon slayers can activate it at will after several uses, so Dragon Force for 5th Gen is almost guaranteed

Also Gray Implied Skullion could destroy all of Elmina which is insane, because Skullion was very casual

Yeah, at first I was worried that we wouldn't get impressive feats because of the new artist, but it seems like I was wrong. @dragonemperor I honestly doubt skarion is above DeS gray. Their strength seemed similar, but Skarion won because of his ash hax

Skullion is most certainly above DeS Gray, he casually beat him with almost 0 difficulty, yeah it was mostly due to hax, but he tanked an Ice Devil Sword with no damage, and then erased Gray, imagine if he got serious or had a Dragon Force, he would stomp so bad

He did tank the ice slash before turning into ash to get out. He finished with the hax, but his physicals are above Gray as well.

He's Casually above 6-C Gray, so yeah, he already above most of the Spriggans

Eh, I wouldn't go as far as to say that he's "casually above" gray. Cmon guys, you know how FT fights work. Not dissing FT, but enemies always overpower the good guys at first, which is why it's best to go by what was shown. Alvarez started the same way. I still remember discussions where "brandish casually stomped the FT group"

Gray and Skarion kept overpowering each other, until Skarion's ash magic won over. And yes, you could argue that Skarion wasn't damaged, but neither was gray. So far, skarion was shown to be equal to DeS gray potency wise. Sure, he MIGHT end up stronger, but it's only speculation at this point. Let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet

I mean it's pretty bad for now, Skarion at the very least is on a whole other level, Kyria mostly won due to hax and her opponents being Wendy and Lucy, and Madmorl won because Natsu was on a Boat, But Skarion tanked One of Gray's Best attacks and wasn't fazed in the least, and then laughed him off and "killed" him, I have no doubt Fairy Tail will get stronger, but for Now Skarion is insane

Of course, I have no doubt that he's strong. And the fact that he probably has dragon force as well is crazy tbh. It's just that saying that he is "casually above DeS Gray" is basically getting ready to be dissapointed when it turns out that they are comparable. It's important to be able to read through hype, and distinguish it between feats.

I mean Skarions "Base" at this moment is At least 6-C, since he beat Curse Mark Devil Slayer Gray regardless of Hax or not

Also Touka has white Hair Confirmed

It's 6-C, not "At least 6-C" though. Beating an opponent =/= stomping him, it's common knowledge

Also, I never denied that Skarion's stats are on DeS Gray level, I just said that he is not casually above that.

Still though, Skarion being able to beat DeS Gray - someone who matched END, who in retrospect stomped dimaria - is really impressive.

I could see Skarion with Dragon Force being higher than Full Power August and being High 6-C, but I don't see him reaching God Tier Status, That's likely for the Dragon Gods, and possibly Elefseria, if he's potentially a villain

I want someone to absorb the power of all the Dragon Gods and then give us a Tier 5 Feat, which is then defeated by a new form of Natsu

Im curious what would controlling all the oceans on Earthland yield? Considering it's several times larger than earth

We don't know how much of the sea was frozen, and if we go by panel it won't be impressive. And skullion's ability is hax, so not really calcable.

Btw guys that ash dragon is actually a using skull dragon slayer magic not bone dragon slayer mmagic

I'm using what the main Fairy Tail wiki is using, so the name for now is Bone Dragon Slayer Magic

Here's How I think Scaling will go

Spriggans<Madmorl<Kyria<Gildarts<Irene<August<Skullion=<Igneel<Dragon Gods=<Touka with God Powers=<Fairy Heart Zeref<Savage Dragon Fire Natsu<Acnologia Pre SBT

Wait wait wait,

Acno>touka(with wdg power)>dragon god(if we use statement)>SFD NATSU>FH zeref>igneel>August>Irene/skull ds(i can't choose)>Dimaria(bec of hax)>brandish(because of hax)>lacrcade(because of hax)>gildarts>bloodman>invel(because of hax)>kyria>madmorl>spriggen

Btw fairy law is light based attack which release pure light, shouldn't that give F.L. use sol speed attck?

Back