• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Fan Thread

@Yang

Lol why do I have a feeling that's exactly what would go down with those two? And there's also an island over there but nope.

Levy is lucky? Quite the opposite in fact. Levy and her squad got brutally beaten and tied to a tree as example. And I don't forget this either

Lucy's Scream
Dude is cool and all, but he has done some nasty shit. He's the lucky one Levy gave him another chance.

What I dislike about FT guild is the way they forgive anything so easily... Like it's been around 2-3 days from the time were Minerva was torturing Lucy and the saber members were laughing to that and then at the party you see Sting and Natsu having a drink and acting like best friends... Like dude you saw what they did to your waifu or not

Remember Flare? They forgave her too, even though she was literally threatning a child. Jesus these guys are like Saints or something lol.

Like I undertstand Hiro's point and everything and well there is always the fact that if Flare lost she would of been tortured by laxus's father Ivan-chan so like you can somewhat understand her going all the way to threaten Asuka since she knew Lucy wouldn't fight back in that case but Saber dudes except for rougue have no justification at all...

Well Sting was kind of an asshole but he didn't really do anything bad per se. He was a dude that valued his friend and when Lector dissappeared right in front of him, I couldn't help but feel sad for the guy. It was a good thing they were reunited after. And he had been through a lot of shit growing up, with that Dragons dissappearing thing.

Really dude? Laughing like an idiot while someone is getting tortured is not less than doing it yourself, plus the fact he cares about himself and people that important to him doesn't change the fact he finds funny torturing a complete innocent. I will never be okay with Saber and FT friendship it's just ridiculous...

Not saying Sabers are good dudes exactly either. Then there's also Yukino. She was a good girl and what her Master did to her was disgusting. Him getting blasted by Sting is the reason I give Sting a pass.

I think Rouge gets a pass too he generally only cared about fighting Gajeel and wasn't into the cruel things his guildmates did

In fact I said except rougue he is just a chill dude that cares about his own personal "fan boy" problems...

Guys can I get an opinion? I'm thinking about buying a Fairy Tail figure but I'm going back and forth between two. Which one should I get?

The figures
Maxresdefault41
Grey-fullbuster-hqf-01

What do you prefer lol. Like I can't tell you which to buy since we might have different taste honestly I would go for Lucy and Aquarius, but that is personal taste...

@Yang

Those are good choices. I own the Gray one and he's pretty awesome. And that Lucy figure has caught my eye as well so might buy her in the future.

The Lucy figure is awesomely detailed, the pose is great and dynamic and you get two in one :)

While the Gray one is more "sculpture like" if you get what I mean. The pose shows no motion but is very imposing and serious. The ice is very greatly detailed and the ice bow is amazing. Although I wish he had the white jacket on, I know Gray is supposed to be naked, but open jackets are cool as ****.

All in all, I'd recommend you get the Lucy one. This is coming from someone who already owns Gray so take it with a grain of salt lol.

Also, if you end up getting Gray, remember those ice stuff on his legs and base are a bit fragile so handle with care. The bow is pretty easy to put on and it's quite sturdy though.

Cheers.

Why exactly would someone go for a figure of Aquarius when Gray is much cooler? Though, Lucy is one of my favorites so I guess that increases its appeal.

It's not a figure of Aquarius it's a figure of Lucy and Aquarius. And she's Lucy's first friend, don't diss on her yo :)

Thanks for the rundown. I'll be getting Lucy. I will probably get them all at some point once I have the money, they would look so good together :)

@William

Yes, sadly good Erza figures are lacking. I'd kill for a Wing Blade/Nakagami/Flame Empress Armor. The only figures that can be considered are these, everything else is ecchi stuff (although the right one is kinda ecchi as well).

Erzasc442
Screenshot 4rt

Kinda? The right one is yelling fan service from every direction! Honestly I would love Erza's normal clothing you know with white "shirt" (not sure how it's called) and the usual blue skirt

Well Saber and Erza are basically the same in character with diffrence of Erza also being "secretly" a pervert where she likes reading well pretty much doujins I guess.

WilliamShadow said:
Is there a problem yellow burning full fingers?
Not at all. I was sighing in happiness from seeing Saber after so long. I used the strikethrough thing in fear of being called a fanboy.

He's just a salty Tohsaka infidel.

Lmao, always so quick to badmouth Tohsaka or her fans in a way with different insults each time. Reminds me of the Ekusukarib─ü thread. Though I didn't expect you to open the salt jar this fast. :)

Burning Full Fingers said:
Not at all. I was sighing in happiness from seeing Saber after so long. I used the strikethrough thing in fear of being called a fanboy.
I'm surprised how you can lie like that. But then again you Tohsaka people are all charlatans.

Lmao, always so quick to badmouth Tohsaka or her fans in a way with different insults each time.
After all this time always by abby27nix-d41zgrx

But I'm not. Seeing Saber in her iconic ******** regal posture is soul lifting. You're letting your salt cloud your judgement. :)

And what do Snape and Harry Potter have to do with Tohsaka and Fate/Stay night?

Also, you're derailing the thread. This is a behavior unbecoming of a discussion moderator. :)

Imagegchasxjghsayufasxhilsaxhmvqwx
Funny how fairy tail is an example for most people ignoring the world's most famous.

If you take a diffrent angle you will see.

Back