• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Fan Thread

I'm not complaining anyway ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Though the way Oda draws women makes me wanna kill myself. The waist is disgustingly thin.

And you didn't need to go all the way to Rebecca, when Nami and Robin are the most obvious examples of fanservice.

Well, Rebecca was there only for fan service that why I went there.And since we talk about waist, this isn't physically possible lol.

Dodsnj

It's even worse on television like seriously some angles show you things that are just ridiculous.

And since we started it... We might as well continue.

Imagehisdnjdsjsbd
Don't worry Lucy I prefer Erza.

Well, Juvia is only partially yandere since she never really hurt anyone just because she wants gray i mean she is just...

Buicewcejon

Ok u guys are distracting me from work with ur so-called "waifu war" I have to be a responsible adult thank you very much.

P.s. We all know Mira Jane is where it's at

Davidsteel1 said:
Ok u guys are distracting me from work with ur so-called "waifu war" I have to be a responsible adult thank you very much.
Everyone knows waifus>work.

WilliamShadow said:
Did you watch kyoukai no kanata? I think you would like the protagonist.
Nope

Juvia is kinda creepy though lol.

Also I don't get how the Mira/Laxus ship came to be, but I must admit, it is kinda cute.

I think she adorable honestly.

I won't lie I love that ship, 2 of my fav characters. But i will admit it almost came out of nowhere, their intersections are pretty limited.

Yeah, their interactions are limited. It's a shame that Mira has no "official" ship. She's really adorable and sweet.

Honestly I really am dissapointed Hiro won't give us at least two chapters only for ships cause it is kinda of a big deal for fans. Maybe if we are lucky we get an ova about it,but since that is mostly for fan service I doubt so.

Back