• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

The int of the characters making the statements is irrelevant when they are contradicted by feats.

Why didn't he copy and use deus sema then? if he had your argument would have a leg to stand on but unfortunately he chose to use a 7-A attack to show off his power.

Using 'he is the 5th strongest character in the verse' when we are essentially debating if he is the 5th strongest is circular reasoning.

Your just being stupid now; You are aware that someone with 7-B+ striking strength attacking with a weapon is a 7-B+ attack regardless of the stats of said weapon unless the weapon reduces the AP. My suggestion included August's durability with his barriers (i.e. with his defences up) so I don't see why you are complaining.

Zeref would know about Irene's true nature and Yeah his Copy Ability is OP, but he still stronger than her in raw magic power, which would mean his AP and Durability would scale

@ mitch

August needs to sacrifice his life (i.e. expend everything he has) just to activate his high 6-B spell where as Irene needs a small amount of prep and isn't even tiered after using hers; so she definitely has more magic power than him. Also Zeref was not one of the people who said August was stronger.

@Delta

No need to call me stupid, it's just a discussion where we have differing opinions, August didn't use Deus Semma, because he was gonna use something far stronger that would guarantee a kill all around Fiore, Ars-Magia, plus chances are, he knew Erza destroyed the Meteor, so if he tried it, that would just happen again, I can agree with adding a 7-A Base August key, but his dark form should be stronger than Irene, or at least equal which would make him High 6-C, as for the striking class, you're right, I'm wrong on that, however, he was still caught off guard, which means he didn't have his defenses up and therefore his defense would likely be 7-A for Base, like in D and D, when you sneak attack someone and get a crit which makes you Due more damage

Delta3000 said:
@ mitch

August needs to sacrifice his life (i.e. expend everything he has) just to activate his high 6-B spell where as Irene needs a small amount of prep and isn't even tiered after using hers; so she definitely has more magic power than him. Also Zeref was not one of the people who said August was stronger.
Well Irene had prep to shift the country, and it wasn't gonna do any damage to anyone, but August was gonna sacrifice his life to literally evaporate the entire Country, plus once again you can't deny they are comparable, the argument you made about August being weaker is based on that his best non hax feat that was casual, is that he had a 7-A feat, plus by that Logic, Nobody should scale to Fujitora's Country level meteors, or nobody should scale to anything in Fairy Tail, becaues the manga only says they are comparable

@ mitch

if I think you are being stupid I will tell you, no offence is intended.

See my last comment for my opinion on Ars magia. Erza was also being chased by Acno at the time so she wouldn't be able to stop it that said Gildarts would be able to shatter the Meteor with his dismantley and reduce it's DC/AP. I see where you are coming from but FT Doesn't have a crit mechanic and the best D'n'D comparison for durability is the damage threshold mechanic for fortifications.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Countries in the Fairy Tail Verse are big, the smallest is just country level, but after that it ranges from Large Country to Multi-Continental Levels, so if Brandish really could erase a country (which realistically she couldn't, but I can hope) Fairy Tail Tiers would skyrocket
She could but just didn't want to, because she is just too lazy to do it, even she said it herself that work is a hassle

I disagree, I see where you're coming from, and I believe neither of us will change our minds, you can talk to an Admin if you really feel like August should be downgraded, But besides that I think you and I both can't come to an agreement, so therefore our discussion is over

August have the power of destorying all waizard in country by using ars magic, but he stopped after seeing magic, he didnt stop because his magic run out, also you cant copy a spell without enough magic, did anyone watch ft episode 125 magic ball the villian appear on that episode is same as august although august have overhelming magic power, even greater than irene thats why he is the strongest, and it proof by many time in manga.he even able to know ablut his past just by using his magic, child of 2 immortal is obsively have insane magic power. let me find some scans of August

9TailAcno said:
Btw guys don't close this thread, i have exam thats why for now i can't post scan or other things
Thank you
I'll post the scans instead of you, if I remember well in a chapter 493 of the Alvarez Arc, August I saw him talking about being the general of the 12 springgans, and also Irene said she did not want to meet with the 12 and August said that it was an order and they both looked at each other and even Irene said, "So be it. I'll let you save face ... on this occasion" indicating that August is stronger than she or did not want to face unnecessary conflicts indicating that at least August is Irene are equal in the least possible, if August were weaker than Irene she would not have obeyed this order of the same and would have done what she wanted, and she normally only obeys the orders directly from Zeref which the person she swore loyalty and obeyed the which August said.

In other words, August>Irene

And here are the Scans you probably wanted:

Fairy-tail-7840483
Fairy-tail-7840489

Idk what happen bht thay thread is just get lost, but i find it again,

@enryu thanks for scans also
Screenshot 20180519-232911
And again all spriggen scale to each other(its sound like i wanking them) aka to island to small country in term of magic power But yeah i need more time to gather all scans

9TailAcno said:
Idk what happen bht thay thread is just get lost, but i find it again, @enryu thanks for scans also
Screenshot 20180519-232911
And again all spriggen scale to each other(its sound like i wanking them) aka to island to small country in term of magic power But yeah i need more time to gather all scans
In fact the Spriggans do not scale to each other since most of them are 7-B + the weakest of them are Likely 7-B with some 7-A and two High 6-C(August and Irene Dragon form) being the two I quoted being High 6-B with his strongest techniques and I am seriously thinking about how it would be a match using Neinhart against a opponent of tier 6.

In fact the Spriggans do not scale to each other since most of them are 7-B + the weakest of them are Likely 7-B with some 7-A and two High 6-C(August and Irene Dragon form) being the two I quoted being High 6-B with his strongest techniques and I am seriously thinking about how it would be a match using Neinhart against a opponent of tier 6.

Irene cast universe one effortlessly, and after casting it she is not even fatigue or weakened, and August is superior to him. against her meteor feat is really get low ball here(#nooffensepls) August dies in his last attack because he was low on magic, again if irene cast a country lvl spell without any trouble the how she is only at island lvl? Also all spriggen have enough magic power which scale him to any country lvl character
Screenshot 20180519-232639

Kilofiercevids11 said:
Fairy tail is knows for a lot of PIS and Friendship power so they lowball it and didnt Erza destroy Irene Meteor via Emotion lol.
Nope, if it this happen in another manga,people be like oh yes oh yes look at this he/she is weak still did it, when happen it ft people kust call it pis. Like gohan defeating full power cell with one hand lol. And pis exist in every anime.

Any word for this
Screenshot 20180523-145020
Or we are going to ignore it because its naruto.

9TailAcno said:
Kilofiercevids11 said:
Fairy tail is knows for a lot of PIS and Friendship power so they lowball it and didnt Erza destroy Irene Meteor via Emotion lol.
Nope, if it this happen in another manga,people be like oh yes oh yes look at this he/she is weak still did it, when happen it ft people kust call it pis.
Like gohan defeating full power cell with one hand lol. And pis exist in every anime.

Any word for this
Screenshot 20180523-145020
Or we are going to ignore it because its naruto.
And also Whitebeard able to fight after losing half of its head or the resistance of the characters in General of One Piece people think incredible and that they are epic, but when the Erza loses the senses and manages to fight against Kyoka the people think that it is PIS or Plot Armor ... favoritism is always going to win there is no way and people criticize us when we try to justify most things in Fairy Tail, but people try to justify most of Luffy's victories in One Piece being that he only won in most times because of the protagonism, or in the case of Gohan as you said (although Vegeta defocused Cell and thus Gohan taking advantage of the opening that the same gave and thus killed Cell with the Kamehameha).

@9TailAcno

Well, Universe One is Reality Warping Limited and also does not kill anyone just BFR people and also decreases a continent to 1/20 of its original territory, either Universe One is HAX and so Irene is only superior to August with this technique and not to climb to August with his suicide attack as that would literally destroy Fiore and August did not die because of little magic but rather why he looked at Mavis remembered that she was his mother and thought to stop his attack until Gildarts talks to Cana that August just stopped the attack because he looked at someone who was Mavis, as I said Universe One is Hax (Reality Warping Limited) and so he can not climb with the other Springgans and also probably Irene has a very great reserve of magic since she showed no fatigue when using the Universe One which is purely HAX, well the Fairy Tail page is scaling all the Springgans above Etherious Mard Geer or that calculus to Brandish by changing the mass of an island that the result was City Level + or at most what to do with the Springgans is to climb to Barndish or above as the result we have most of the Springgans as 7-B + and some 7-A and the the weakest of them being Likely 7-B and the only Springgans I'm sure are "Country Destroyers" are August and Irene who are High 6-C and with only their stronger techniques like Irene's Universe One(High 6-B) which is purely HAX and the Ars-Magic(At Least 6-B, likely High 6-B) of August which is a suicide attack other reasons that do not climb the other Springgans with August and Irene is because the two have already been asserted being the two most powerful Springgans and Brandish stated it (Chapter 484) and looks that it was said by Gray that she is above Etherious Mard Geer wich is 7-B+ if Brandish only spoke of August and Irene is because the two are at a level far above the other 10 Springgans and that they do not climb them to August and Irene and Brandish herself said that and could not face August or Irene.

And to assert what I said I have the Brandish Scans citing August and Irene as the strongest of the Springgans and the other Springgans who are 7-B + and 7-A are not much above Brandish and she herself admitted that she was not able to faces them:

Fairy-tail-7520179

Kilofiercevids11 said:
Because that is how magic works in the FT universe, emotions power magic

CNBA3 said:
Kilofiercevids11 said:
I believe that Mavis has already quoted that magic works this way once again but not his which was the chapter or Arc.

@enryu in ft magic power will decided your strength and other factor, like if in case of irene she need country lvl strength aka magic power do so. Also when we are going to upgrade character who are scale to natsu like sting, rogue,gray etc.

Brandish cant face august because he will simple ended by copying her magic and irene can enhance him in some sword or something else lol. Btw i am still looking for feat for all other character.

I believe that Mavis has already quoted that magic works this way once again but not his which was the chapter or Arc.

Sorry but I am not sure what you mean by the last part

9TailAcno said:
@enryu in ft magic power will decided your strength and other factor, like if in case of irene she need country lvl strength aka magic power do so.
Also when we are going to upgrade character who are scale to natsu like sting, rogue,gray etc.
But clearly August and Irene are at a level far above the other Springgans as I said earlier since the two are High 6-C that's why I said I can not climb up with other Springgans and also only August and Irene have feats or powerscaling enough for them to have reached where they are now (High 6-C) while the other Springgans climb to be comparable to Brandish or slightly higher and so most Springgans are 7-B + and some 7-A because they they have not done enough to be scalable to August and Irene or even Brandish herself quoting another Spriggan on the same level as August or Irene.

9TailAcno said:
Brandish cant face august because he will simple ended by copying her magic and irene can enhance him in some sword or something else lol. Btw i am still looking for feat for all other character.
Irene has nothing to defend or oppose the magic of the Brandish, reason to understand in the story and yet Brandish herself quotes that not even she can face or defeat Irene indicating that her magic can be contradicted by Irene or someone stronger or indicating that even if August did not use the magic counter he would defeat Brandish since he is stronger than Irene and what would Irene's swords do against Brandish? they would only be destroyed by Brandish, and Brandish herself quotes that she would not be able to defeat Irene like the scan I posted and she has the magic that everyone knows, but even so the other Spriggans who do not have the same magic as Brandish were not quoted by Brandish as the stronger ones, indicating that she and other Spriggans are weaker than Irene and August or in other words:

August and Irene >>>>> other Spriggans

@CNBA3

I was talking about your quote about how the feelings help magic in Fairy Tail and I was talking about Mavis quoting in a chapter or Arc what you said, but I do not remember which one ... Most likely it was in the Arc of Great Magic Games.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
@CNBA3

I was talking about your quote about how the feelings help magic in Fairy Tail and I was talking about Mavis quoting what you said in a chapter or Arc, but I do not remember which one ... Most likely it was in the Arc of Great Magic Games.
Oh yes, when Natsu was beating Sting and Rogue.

Friendship power was always in Fairy tail wow Broken bones of erza can even destroy a meteor what?

She even said Master lend me your power.

Erza-attaks-meteor
how can we even scale this?

Irene has nothing to defend or oppose the magic of the Brandish reason to understand in the story and yet Brandish herself quotes that not even she can face or defeat Irene indicating that her magic can be contradicted by Irene or someone stronger or indicating that even if Auguts did not use the magic counter he would defeat Brandish since he is stronger than Irene and what would Irene's swords do against Brandish? they would only be destroyed by Brandish, and Brandish herself quotes that she would not be able to defeat Irene like the scan I posted and she has the magic that everyone knows, but even so the other Spriggans who do not have the same magic as Brandish were not quoted by Brandish as the stronger ones, indicating that she and other Spriggans are weaker than Irene and August or in other words:

August and Irene >>>>> other Spriggans

Maybe because irene enhacement? But yeah your point make more sense and i am aggre with you

Kilofiercevids11 said:
Friendship power was always in Fairy tail wow Broken bones of erza can even destroy a meteor what?

Master was not even alive at that time, if just by saying they get power up then fu*k beerus and zeno etc character. Did master give him some kind of power or what? Before make stupid comment atleast think beofore writings

@enryu, in flashback irene was showing to enhance wood stick with metal property so it able to destroy metal sword,is that aslo a example of reality warping(limited)

9TailAcno said:
@enryu, in flashback irene was showing to enhance wood stick with metal property so it able to destroy metal sword,is that aslo a example of reality warping(limited)
Actually what she used on the wooden stick was an enchantment of strengthening and not Reality Warping(Limited), Irene's Universe One magic that was Reality Warping(Limited) despite using the principle of enchantment that even Acnologia said that Irene charmed the when it actually enchanted the entire area of Fiore, the principle of Universe One is to enchant the soil of an entire continent and thus change it to 1/20 of its original territory so it looks like Reality Warping(Limited) but in fact It was a complex enchantment, Do you understand?

Kilofiercevids11 said:

Erza-attaks-meteor
how can we even scale this?
Well, it's complicated, I know it's not one of the best justifications, but ... in Fairy Tail the feelings increase the strength of the magic and so in some profiles like Natsu (7-C) and Erza (High 6-C) justification of "when Enhanced by Emotions" since the magic in Fairy Tail the feelings give you more power and like to Mavis saying: "There are walls you can not take down with only power. However, if a power existed that could tear down those walls, it would be the power of feelings. The guild is a place where you strengthen your feeling "during the battle of Natsu vs. Sting and Rogue in Dragon Force in the Arc of the Great Magical Games and Natsu speaking himself fighting for his friends thus indicating that the feelings of Natsu in relation to its friends gave him strength to defeat Sting and Rogue or as Erza telling Makarov to give him power to destroy the Deus-Sema invoked by Irene in the Dragon form as his Scan you posted and also that moment Wendy was in danger and had to destroy to protect your friend and thus justifying these feats of Natsu(7-C) and Erza(High 6-C) as: "when Enhanced by Emotions"

I know that what I said does not seem to be one of the best justifications but this is how it works in Fairy Tail that, feelings = more power and strength in Fary Tail.

9TailAcno said:
Kilofiercevids11 said:

Master was not even alive at that time, if just by saying they get power up then fu*k beerus and zeno etc character.
Did master give him some kind of power or what? Before make stupid comment atleast think beofore writings
@9TailAcno

Calm, I know that people are often unfair to Fairy Tail using the PIS plot, Plot Armor or the famous Power of Friendship (PoF ... that even I claim to be a fan of the work, okay that makes sense in universe of the work but this is not one of the best excuses even having this justification that feelings = more power and strength, and thus getting to be one of the worst things in the manga) as an argument or complain about their problems that also usually have in other works of but if you want to upgrade from Fairy Tail to 6-C you need to talk calmly, well I'm okay about the upgrade but I'll argue.

9TailAcno said:
Kilofiercevids11 said:

Master was not even alive at that time, if just by saying they get power up then fu*k beerus and zeno etc character.
Did master give him some kind of power or what? Before make stupid comment atleast think beofore writings
since she said master pls lend me your power like why did she said that statement?

And why is my Comment Stupid lol.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
9TailAcno said:
Kilofiercevids11 said:

@9TailAcno
Calm, I know that people are often unfair to Fairy Tail using the PIS plot, Plot Armor or the famous Power of Friendship (PoF ... that even I claim to be a fan of the work, okay that makes sense in universe of the work but this is not one of the best excuses even having this justification that feelings = more power and strength, and thus getting to be one of the worst things in the manga) as an argument or complain about their problems that also usually have in other works of but if you want to upgrade from Fairy Tail to 6-C you need to talk calmly, well I'm okay about the upgrade but I'll argue.
so your saying that Via emotion Erza is High 6-C?

@Kilo

Power of Friendship is not considered PIS in Fairy Tail, it's a thing people use all the time, it's just the when Erza's Feelings and emotions are extreme she is High 6-C, also when she said Master Lend me Strength, she was just saying that to motivate herself, also you're not stupid, people can get kinda harsh sometimes

Perhaps unnecessarily harsh. It hasn't gotten too bad, but to all the people using those terms, I very much ask to cease and desist a little. You are discussing fictional characters, not the rights of prisoners in death row. Insults aren't needed so hold off on those.

Also, I can't go at all with all of the emotion shenanigan. There's no real precedent that comes to mind about emotions actually fueling magic or empowering it. A lot of inconsistent and nonsensical stuff happens when it comes to power of emotion in FT, and taking most of it at face value feels like an exercise in futility if correct justification is lacking.

It's stared magic itself is fueled by emotion and on this site it has been accepted the Power of Friendship is a part of the verse and can't be discredited for PIS, evry single thing in fairy tail is friendship and emotion based that's why emotion boost is a thing

The only places where I can see this is Natsu's Rage Enhancement due to his flames burning hotter as he gets angrier, and Erza being but at High-6C due to emotions(and to be fair, she's the worst offender of this in Fairy Tail as a whole, so I can see a case for it being consistent enough that it got passed.) Everyone else? Perhaps I missed it, but didn't see a lick of something similar.

Back