• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

Screenshot 20180524-124554
(Just asking don't need to get trigger) Why FH zeref don't have a unknow tier? And why he is only max at large country (i am not saying him to just put at planet lvl)but as FH supply unlimited magic amd with zeref intelligence, he zeref created a weapon more powerful than etherion canon then it didn't just put him above country lvl? With unlimited magic he can increase his own power like making a limitless size death orb or something like that? (Again if i am trigger anyone then just ignore it)

@Kilo

In fact my other comment above talking about Natsu (7-C) and Erza (High 6-C), but Erza is only High 6-C via "When Enhanced by Emotions" since in Fairy Tail: feelings = more power and strength, As I said before.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Wait ... Zeref with Fairy Heart + Ravines of Time should not have planetary range since he would go back in time and prevent the Acnologia from becoming a Dragon Slayer?
wait so your talking about Zeref FH Planet level? why not just put him on unknown since he is stronger than Etherion which can destroy a country.

I would be fine with an Unknown tier of Zeref with Neo Eclipse, but Zeref's AP scales to Etherion, and no there is no proof (Sadly) that fairy tail is Planetary

Kilofiercevids11 said:
Wait ... Zeref with Fairy Heart + Ravines of Time should not have planetary range since he would go back in time and prevent the Acnologia from becoming a Dragon Slayer?
wait so your talking about Zeref FH Planet level? why not just put him on unknown since he is stronger than Etherion which can destroy a country.
Was actually talking about the range of Zeref FH as being planetary since it would rewind time and would go back to the era where Acnologia was a human and not about its AP being planetary but only its range, and if we leave Zeref FH as unknown we will have to leave Natsu SDF as unknown also since he defeated him

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I would be fine with an Unknown tier of Zeref with Neo Eclipse, but Zeref's AP scales to Etherion, and no there is no proof (Sadly) that fairy tail is Planetary
Zeref was going to resetting the time at 400 years, and FH zeref should be have a unknow tier, like what if FH zeref created a new machine power than etherion canon, mavis just give a example of etherious canon nothing more than that, so placing FH Zeref at country lvl is stupidity

@9TailAcno

But would not we have to put SDF Natsu as Unknow also since he defeated Zeref FH? and I also talked about Zeref FH's range being planetary, but not his AP

@9TailAcno

But would not we have to put SDF Natsu as Unknow also since he defeated Zeref FH? and I also talked about Zeref FH's range being planetary, but not his AP
Fairy heart is an unlimited power source, so his ap is should be unknown, as i say what if he make a machine x100 times powerful than etherion? He have a never ending power source. Also with enough prep time he can evem destroy solar system(just think only 1 time) its like kaguya ETSB with infinte magic zeref can expand his death orb until it annihilate everything.( If i am wrong pls tell me why and where) Also natsu is not burn fairy heart or destroy it, his flame just burn zeref magic so fast that for a moment it reduce to 0. After fight zeref says that he will just endup regenerating anyway. Final- FH zeref ap and range amd SDF NATSU should be unknow

No, SDF Natsu and FH Zeref should stay as "at least 6-B, likely High 6-B". Sure, they could be potentially higher, but it is the solid tier that we know they definetly are on.

While I would be thrilled to see Fairy Tail get a higher tier, there isn't enough evidence for it, the mid tiers should be higher in my opinion, with the 7-A's being 6-C at least, but I have to wait for the cloud splitting feat to be calced by anyone, which could give those tiers their needed boost, but until then nothing

The funny thing is the best feats in the series are done in the first movie by the phoenix

I mean look at this
C3F4EA5B-9FDB-4A4F-8FE8-D266CBC8B778
479A1A58-2715-41F8-82B5-99835AE970A7
E8604AED-4EDF-4173-8EB3-F9262D0DD8A7

The explosion up above is from the movie, which is kinda canon, the cloud splitting feat of jellal needs to be calculated, also lots of evidence proves that the Spriggans are higher

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The explosion up above is from the movie, which is kinda canon, the cloud splitting feat of jellal needs to be calculated, also lots of evidence proves that the Spriggans are higher
Well, will it calculate Invel's storm?

Invels storm is apparently only 7-B+, the feat I refer to is Jellal slpitting the clouds over port hargeon

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Invels storm is apparently only 7-B+, the feat I refer to is Jellal slpitting the clouds over port hargeo
Ok, I agree with the upgrade to 6-C, but I do not agree with Base Natsu being 6-C, only the Natsu Natural Dragon Force and other characters that scale to it should be 6-C.

I would hope that 7-A's become 6-C's and 7-B's become Low 6-C's since Gildarts said Alive God Serena is comparable to him, and other facts like Etherion with Wahl

But God Serena ... the one who fought against Gildarts was History God Serena and well, it may be that God Serena can not reach High 6-C since for example: History Ikaruga, Azuma and Kyôka managed to harm Erza in the Second Post Timeskip that even using them being weaker than this Erza with Standard Armor Set they were able to damage it, it may have been in the same case as Gildarts ...

And there is a calc of Makarov's Fairy Law, can you support this calc to see if it can be accepted?

Here is the calc link and the thread responsible to be accepted or not:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1379312

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kaltias/FT_cloud_split

Alive God Serena should at least be 6-C honestly, Gildarts said it would have been a good fight

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Alive God Serena should at least be 6-C honestly, Gildarts said it would have been a good fight
I think if this update happens I think God Serena can be: At Least Island Level, likely higher. But can you support Makarov's Fairy Law calc?

I just commented on it, so that should make it jump to the front of the thread section

I think if this update happens I think God Serena can be: At Least Island Level, likely higher. But can you support Makarov's Fairy Law calc?

Makaraov kill roughly 700000-800000 on cost of his life, also not that those are the opponet enahnce by irene

Why dragon cry is not consider as canon here where acnologia mention and show dragon cry character in manga. And phenoix movie is also canon their is a freaking maanga for it

Why natsu didnt conaider at rel, sub-rel speed

Screenshot 20180529-124434
(He already dodge that laser)

Screenshot 20180529-124458
Future rogue confirm this

Fairy-tail-4036781
Again that light is real light becuase magic his spritiual flow of nature. And last before anyone says that it bend, 1st it bend becuase the slayer have full control, also its real laser becauseit cut thing,while in some other manga, laser blowup on touch. Also the way sting kill his master is also look a laser attack

Don't even try to get Light speed Fairy Tail, that argument has been made several times, and it has been debunked

We're extremely strict on light, I don't necessarily agree with our standards but LS FT is a no go. Just had the same issue with Bleach.

Hmm? People on death group says that so, and why, BTW why you guys keep saying that ft both movie iis non canon,while 1st movie have manga and 2nd movie is canon confirmed by author and manga

It's not wrong to say it's canon, but seeing what I am seeing, would the rest of FT actually keep consistency if that sort of power appears in the very first movie?

Perhaps I don't remember the context of the movie well, but yeah.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
It's not wrong to say it's canon, but seeing what I am seeing, would the rest of FT actually keep consistency if that sort of power appears in the very first movie?

Perhaps I don't remember the context of the movie well, but yeah.
Phenoix movie or dragon cry?

CNBA3 said:
Question, are lasers in real life light speed?
Laser mean focused light, so obviously it's lightspeed, idk why people not considering sting laser at lightspeed "the only counter is its bend so its not light" i mean he is light manipulator, even kizarucan make a sword made up of light, also sting ds magic gives him complete control of light, when future rogue get his power he said he attain "both light and shadow bend in his will" that simple meam he can make light do whatever he want, also natsu says its laser so.

btw anyone tell me why we are not using dragon cry feats?

The speed of light actually varies depending upon what the light is traveling through; The light speed everyone is familiar with, is the speed of light in a vacuum.

@1997KD

Sting is a white dragon slayer not a light dragon slayer so technically he is not a light manipulator and is manipulating something that radiates light like, say, plasma that can be bent and manipulated in the ways sting is shown to be able, without breaking physics.

I suspect it is because it is because DC would scale to the main story and that feat from the movie are inconsistent.

1997KD said:
CNBA3 said:
Question, are lasers in real life light speed?
Laser mean focused light, so obviously it's lightspeed, idk why people not considering sting laser at lightspeed "the only counter is its bend so its not light" i mean he is light manipulator, even kizarucan make a sword made up of light, also sting ds magic gives him complete control of light, when future rogue get his power he said he attain "both light and shadow bend in his will"
that simple meam he can make light do whatever he want, also natsu says its laser so.

btw anyone tell me why we are not using dragon cry feats?
It as prooven that Kizaru Devil fruit was Light Fruit So dont Compare Kizaru Poer to Sting they are Way Different. Pika Pika no Mi Means Light Light Fruit not like Sting its White Dragon slayer and he uses a bending White Light Attack lmao.

Sting stated that light & white magic does not harm him in chapter 511, it is from the official translation. So he can utilize light and white magic, and from what I recall, it is not light speed if the light itself bends, but when Sting used his laser, he did not bend the light itself but his head

PicsArt 05-31-07.30.12
Natsu dodge straight laser,light bend later, and its very easy for a light manipulator to bend light

Back