• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

BlackeJan said:
U guys....I just thought of this but....Juvia is intangible right....would that mean she can survive death magic from Zeref?
Juvia's Intangibility is... weird, sometimes she takes damage sometimes she doesn't, I think she has to consciously make her body intangible, and she can't attack at the same time, also I seriously doubt she can dodge Zeref's Death Magic, I mean it even kills immortality

I think it is a matter of this, there are times that her intangibility is negated, Gray's ice, Meredy's magic which can attack one's sensations, Keyes who's Anti Magic particles who effects magic. The only other time I can think she didn't use it is (for unspecified reasons) during the GMG

Juvia's Intangibility is... weird, sometimes she takes damage sometimes she doesn't, I think she has to consciously make her body intangible, and she can't attack at the same time, also I seriously doubt she can dodge Zeref's Death Magic, I mean it even kills immortality

Juvia is immune to phyiscal attack, but magic based attack can still hurt him, so i dont think she can avoid a death wave

Is it just me, or is it possible that Human Acnologia with the ROT, could be just as strong or stronger than his Dragon Form with ROT, because he is in the ROT itself and is possibly surrounded by a constant flow of magic, and is powered by the ROT as a whole, and Natsu overpowered the ROT, which is like a separate world...

Low 2-C Natsu Confirmed, yay

This is just a Joke, if anyone takes it too seriously

Who knows if human acno is above dragon acno (post raviness of time). Tho the chapter where he was defeated made it seem like natsu only won do to fairy sphere paralyzing and suppressing acnologia. Tho both forms should be comparable in my opinion.

Has zeref used his death hax against immortals? We know it wouldnt work against acnologia since he eats all magics, tho its also possible it wont work against immortals (depending of the type of immortality).

Theglassman12 said:
When has Zeref's death hax ever worked on immortals?
When he killed mavis, however it is unknown if this was simply do to love, or if he wanted to, he could kill Immortals willingly, because he states he can't but then does

Ovrhide said:
Who knows if human acno is above dragon acno (post raviness of time). Tho the chapter where he was defeated made it seem like natsu only won do to fairy sphere paralyzing and suppressing acnologia. Tho both forms should be comparable in my opinion.
I mean it makes sense this Natsu One Shot Acnologia

This is Natsu is Seven Flames Dragon Mode plus Dragon Force, and then he put all of the power in one punch and then had a clean hit, against a defenseless Acnologia, he unloaded all of his power and completely wrecked Acnologia

Back