• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread

To be fair, it is a manga, with Magic, Light can bend in fiction, even tho it makes no sense

If it can bend, then we don't treat it as light.

If it don'r reflect in the mirror, then we don't treat it as light.

That's how things works here.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
If it bends then no we're not accepting it. Our rules here are very strict when it comes to light
ok, then any light manipulator attack is not at light speed if its light didnt able to get refletcted by mirror, but able to put a hole in mirror(sorry for my bad grammer)

also can i get a link for all those rule

@9Tail

Essentially yes, if the light bends, hasn't been shown to reflect off of mirror's or liquids or if it hasn't been stated to be made of particles then we won't accept it. I had the same issue with Bleach a week ago, and don't worry about your grammar it isn't an issue.

Sure thing Laser/Light Beam Dodging Feats

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Wait, Bleach isn't Relativistic, why not

It's the whole light thing, I came close, I did manage to prove its real light but the issue is that it was never stated to be light speed. Like I said we're very strict on light here unfortunately.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Because 1)The previous calc was calc stacking. 2)The light that was used doesn't fill the requirement to be called light.

It wasn't calc stacking, the calc itself was wrong and it did meet some of the requirements but It needs to show more requirements. Which I can't do bc you know Kubo so rip.

Screenshot 20180519-105532
Screenshot 20180519-105537
Screenshot 20180519-105550
Can someone cal for this feats also not that kagura cut mountain effortlessly, and lacracde stop those attacks with his 2 fingers. also both lacrade and zeref says that lacrcade is thier hidden weapon because he can put acno in enternal sleep( i will find scans for those feats where zeref and lacrade claims he can defeat acno)

So does anyone know someone who can calc Cloud splitting, because Jellal split the clouds over a large portion of Port Hargeon, and that might upgarde him and therefore the Mid High Tiers

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Cloud splitting is FT only chance.

But I predicted it would be yields at Tier 7, not sure which one.
If it's the entire Port of Hargeon then maybe it will be greater than Natsu's Mountain Level Feat, this is literally the last chance to upgrade Fairy tail characters, unless their is another feat in the manga I just haven't found yet, or that thesequel manga or spinoff introduce better feats

The struggle is real for Fairy Tail

Hst master said:
And you could ask one of the calc group members to calc the cloud splitiing.
Any suggestions on someone familiar with Cloud Splitting Calcs

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Kagura'a feat is not really impressive....like at all.

Ad that is not even a real mountain right there.
Why? You can calcs its size by comparing lacracde size who is sitting on mountain and mountain size, also she made up that mountain fly in air, you cant says it is not impressive without any clacs

Jellal says "the earth will be destroyed if Acnologia is Left Alive"

Planet Level Acnologia Confirmed

CF810D01-B963-4EC7-8221-5825950534AE

I agree with 3-A FT

On a serious note you might want to watch out, I belive I came across that Jellal calc on another forum a few months ago and it was multi continental, in other words an outlier. But I'll ask if someone can calc it.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Jellal says "the earth will be destroyed if Acnologia is Left Alive"

Planet Level Acnologia Confirmed
Lol, then natsu is at 5-A since acno fear end. Btw why base acno and raven of time acno nearly have same tiers, he says himself that his power is overflowing and he cant able to control it.

9TailAcno said:
20180519 135653 rmscr
Etherion was needed to destroy him? When they says this in manga can someone give me a scan?
It was said that Zeref needs the Fairy Heart along with the Time Ravines to defeat Dragon Form Acnologia and also in Zeref's own profile FH is saying that he is stronger or comparable to Etherion when he was with Fairy Heart + Time Ravines

And also Irene with Universe One and August with his suicide attack are inferior to Etherion that is inferior to Zeref Fairy Heart + Ravines of Time

Even August that was able to destroy Fiore with his suicide attack quotes that Zeref needed the Fairy Heart to defeat Acnologia:

http://*********.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail---471?id=307930#6

that is to say even his suicide attack would not be able to defeat Acnolgia (except for his Blood Vaporization that it was clear that the explosion of his suicide attack would not defeat or kill Acnology but Blood Vaporization was clearly already capable which ignores durability)

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I agree with 3-A FT

On a serious note you might want to watch out, I belive I came across that Jellal calc on another forum a few months ago and it was multi continental, in other words an outlier. But I'll ask if someone can calc it.
Yeah if the calc yields Multi-Continental, that's a huge Outlier, and I won't agree with it, but if it's higher than the current 7-A to High 6-C, I think we can scale

@ homu

Makarov only met 6 or 7 of the 12 from what I recall and Irene wasn't one of them; so in context his statement would be 'August is the strongest member of the 12 - that I have met' I also don't recall Jacob making mention of August's power level and Mira 'Oh Craped' equally as much when she met them both.

@ mitch

'August>Irene' There is actually evidence to suggest otherwise; for example, Brandish can affect August (after he had powered up to his red form - Assuming his red form is a power up) with her magic but she wasn't able to affect Neinhart when he was casually boosted by Irene. Which does imply Irene is stronger.

August already knew she was a traitor and he even watched her pull the blade from her jacket so if anything he was just slow to react. Further the only instance I can think of an FT wizard being less durable when surprised, was Cana Knocking out Brandish and even then Cana chalked it up to Brandish being weak rather than surprised.

Back