• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. Maybe Acnologia will show up to stomp him (this must not happen after August's hype) or Jellal and the rest get a nakama buff.

I'm hoping Irene gets converted and beats him (though it doesn't seem likely but this is FT), it would after all be the best way to handle him in my opinion. Also august's profile needs updating.

http://********.me/manga/fairy_tail/vTBD/c513/21.html

Me sees: "Erza's secret defies time and space...?!"

Me: Yup her nakama power too...

-BANLK- said:
http://********.me/manga/fairy_tail/vTBD/c513/21.html

Me sees: "Erza's secret defies time and space...?!"

Me: Yup her nakama power too...
…GREAT…more friendship powa FTW gah

"You may be my mother but my friends are my family!" slashes Irene and beats her easily... There I just saved you the disappointment´╗┐.

i didn't see that part in the website i was in ******** idk seems blocked

Oh well. Everyone knew that Irene would be something like that to Erza. I hope she has some cool hax. Will Erza's upcoming powerup be something dragon related?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Oh well. Everyone knew that Irene would be something like that to Erza. I hope she has some cool hax. Will Erza's upcoming powerup be something dragon related?
Dragon Empress Armour?

Hmm. Maybe something like that. But would it even be armor based? Also, if Irene's the former queen of dragons, why did she run away from Acnologia? Lol.

Given that dragons seem to give the title of king/queen to only the strongest, being a former queen would mean she was defeated and therefore not strong enough to defeat acno what with him being stronger than whoever beat her.

Okay.

I just realized that Natsu has resisted some soul manipulation stuff (I think) against Zero and Mard Geer. And I think against Hades too. What do you guys think?

I think, you think incorrectly. what were you thinking their soul manipulation abilities were?

Could also be franmalth you are thinking of but it's hard to say if they were resisting or franmalth's absorption just takes a while when he drains living people, since lucy had to trick him into stopping and he stated that their attempt to resist wasn't working.

This chapter was awesome.

right now I feel like i lost interest with natsu and zeref past Except red eye version zeref and END natsu

Byakushiki Setsura said:
I swear to god Mashima is just making up the lore on the spot.
And is there a reason for Lucy to be lying naked on top of Natsu?
To be honest what fiction doesn't do that.

Irene: "What if we could enchant me with your dragon power?"

Belserion: "Power of dragon in human's body...?"

Proceeds to bone her....

Fun fact: Swap the word power with boner.

-BANLK- said:
Irene: "What if we could enchant me with your dragon power?"

Belserion: "Power of dragon in human's body...?"

Proceeds to bone her....

Fun fact: Swap the word power with boner.
KEK

I think People are taking this whole ****** magic thing a little to seriously and twisting it up a bit. Sure it is indirectly related to desire of sex, but it is not sex itself, just pleasure, feeling overwhelmingly happy and joyful and satisfied. And thinking about it logically, if you die from pleasure, that is not really an ******, because you wouldn't be alive to experience it.

Also, this current chapter was quite interesting with Irene, she is doing so much stuff back then it is hard to fathom how it solidifies itself in the current era.

We call it ****** magic just as a joke. Don't take our calling it that too seriously.

Also, I would like to point out that Sorano had a wet dream after being affected by the magic and said "Don't touch me there" in her sleep. Calling it ****** magic is a joke indeed but it's not inaccurate.

We call it ****** magic just as a joke. Don't take our calling it that too seriously.

Also, I would like to point out that Sorano had a wet dream after being affected by the magic and said "Don't touch me there" in her sleep. Calling it ****** magic is a joke indeed but it's not inaccurate.

I know, but the joke that had been going on for a long time tends to lose it's luster for a while.

With Sorano, I doubt that qualifies since she is no longer under the threat of pleasure magic.

It means she's like 3/4's Dragon by Blood she's basically a Dovahkiin since the Dragon Slayers just inheritted their Magic now we know why SHE'S ERZA!

Suprisingly good chapter and the brutality in this chp took me off guard. Also I have probably never hated an asshole SO MUCH in just 1 chapter!!

-BANLK- said:
Suprisingly good chapter and the brutality in this chp took me off guard. Also I have probably never hated an asshole SO MUCH in just 1 chapter!!
that douche and he looks like eraser head from boku no hero academia so….that his past life apparently LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back