• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
I wouldn't say destroyed. Tthe result would be the same but otherwise they downplayed her a little. They didn't even mention Nakagami Armor....
They assumed that the average person react as fast as a Jet pilot.

Get the hell outta here Death Battle!

AidenBrooks999 said:
No, since he absorbed part of Larcade's magic for the boost, he shouldn't get the upgrade
That doesnt make sense now that Sting's eaten it he's made it his own power in his new "White Shadow Form", just like Natsu or Gajeels other forms

thanks for the db spoiler btw, I dont think this is the right place to discuss that lol

@Nibbler Eating Larcade's magic only powers him up for a short period of time. He didn't make it his own power. Natsu and Gajeel got new, permanent forms because they ate a different element. Larcade uses light magic, so Sting doesn't get a permanent boost from eating his attacks.

I guess Sting isn't getting upgraded.

Did you guys see that Natsu fanart? Inb4 Natsu cuts his hair at the end of the manga like Naruto and Ichigo did. I mean, it wouldn't really suit him, right?

NotEvenHuman said:
I'm not referring to Sting eating more Light it's the fact he ate Shadows just like Gajeel did this gave him the boost he needed in order to Overpower Larcade's durability and finish him with his Rough Silk attack i'm merely suggesting he gets a new key

Well, to be fair, the only reason Larcsde was accepted as 7-A was his statement about how he, Irene and August are the strongest Spriggans. He never outright stated that he was as strong as the other two, just that he was stronger than the rest.

Let's leave him at 'At least 7-B'. If Mavis will be the one to beat him, he might get upgraded.

@Soldier Blue

What happened to you? You didn't come online for some time.

Hmm. Okay. But let's see.

Well, what do you guys think about what Natsu is going through now? I don't really understand what it's leading up to.

Also, what about Gray? Shouldn't he be Mountain level scaling to Natsu? I think he matched some of END's attacks. Does the slayer advantage matter in that aspect?

Natsu's situation is leading up to E.N.D. awakening for real.

Gray doesn't get scaled because we don't know how strong Natsu's partial E.N.D. transformation is compared to FDKM.

Cool. I hope Acnologia shows up. All the Dragon Slayers should get together again. I want to see Natsu fully transform but at the same time, I want to see Dragon Force.

Okay. But I think partially transformed Natsu is stronger than FDKM Natsu. But it's just my opinion.

Well his Partial END Form should be "at least as strong as FDK Mode just due to overpowering a Spriggan such as Dimaria and he only showed us this when he Overpowered Jacob who's on a similar level and rated the same here but it's too early to change anything for Natsu. However, I believe this could scale to Gray so we could be looking at an upgrade.

for Gray idk he might be strong because of being an ice devil slayer but Natsu i wish he transformed (stopped by friendship and boob hug >_>) looking forward to see how it looks like DT natsu confirmed XD

When I get some free time from school, I was planning to make a thread for upgrades to 7-A for several characters and probably speed upgrades to High Hypersonic.

I doubt Mashima even has that in mind. All he likely wants to convey is that Gray and Natsu are equals. Would a slayer advantage matter when they're cancelling each other's techniques out?

Cool. Base Natsu should be at least City level. His feat was casual and he one-shotted Neinhart (I think). About the speed, is it possible that E.N.D could be upgraded to MHS scaling from the dragons?

I agree with natsu being city lvl (and it was 2 punches in quick succession) but how does END scale to the dragons?

We have no proof of that and besides if i remember correctly, he wasn't MHS when he was using Igneel's power, when he was as about as strong as a dragon.

Now that I think about it, Natsu with Igneel's power should be MHS. And so should Zeref. I don't think he has any quantifiable speed feats in that form. So he should scale to Igneel since he was using his power. Zeref should be superior to those MHS dragons.

Probably but we would need something quantifiable or at least scalable. A speed up grade might affect Irene (and august) aswell since she evaded an attack from acno (and from stuff in next chapters spoilers).

Yes, I think Natsu when using Igneel's power should be MHS. We don't have anything quantifiable so the next best thing to do is to scale. And Natsu should perfectly scale from Igneel or at least the other dragons. Hmm. Let's wait for what the others think first.

No, Natsu MUSTN'T scale from Igneel at all

He only the last remaining fraction of Igneel's power

And Gray would scale from END (Who is featless and we can't just make assumptions) via demon advantage, normally he wouldn't.

(But, like I said...)

Given the trend of flight capable characters being the fastest and zeref lacking the ability to fly, probably not.

Gildarts said that God Serena could give him a good fight if he was at full power. He can't beat August by himself if he's only that strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back