• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
-BANLK- said:
Sting gonna nakama punch Rahkeid next chapter I guess...
The guy got fodderized by a Spriggan much weaker than Larcade and Rogue, who is Sting's equal, struggled against that very Spriggan even when he was nerfed. Welp Sting is now Natsu 2.0 I guess. Throw logic out the window because throwing nakama power at a problem should solve it no problemo in this verse.

So Idk who added an extra Key to Natsu's profile "with Igneel's Power" it seems redundant due to that's what Blaze Dragon King Mode is all about.

Also I think we should put Natsu's END form at at least Island Level due to Brandish not being able to effect him due to him having far greater magical power than her.

@ Nibbler

it isn't because natsu can use F/BDKM without igneel's power

That would also make enhanced Neinheart 6-C and Irene and everyone comparable to and above her high 6-C at the very least.

@Nibbler That's because FDKM and Igneel's power are two different things.

I agree with Irene being 6-C solely due to how much stronger she is compared to Brandish. Irene being weaker than Brandish in any way possible makes no sense. Enhanced Neinhart, on the other hand, is a no. If he was 6-C, he would have one-shotted Brandish, Natsu, and the other people who where there when he showed up. He didn't, and got one-shotted instead, so no upgrade for him.

It is hax. But Neinhart was immune to it due to having more magical power, so some people want him (and anyone that is not affected by Brandish's power) to be upgraded to 6-C.

Delta3000 said:
Fair enough if that's the case we should switch the Key order since originally he used Igneel's Power to access the form now he can access it on his own, but it's a minor change and reallly doesnt matter

I also agree to the extra Upgrades via scaling and such I guess we just need an admin to approve

The island level shit is pure hax and various calcs give various results. I've seen results as low as 66 Megatons (right here on vs battles) and as high as 5 Teratons (on the OBD). I don't know why someone even bothered to make a calc for something that is pure hax. If we followed suit for other series, Kyoraku would be country level.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I thought Brandish's power was just hax, not AP/DC?
It is indeed hax. Brandish gets normal city level AP as you can see on her profile. But she is listed as having island level DC via hax. So far, she hasn't shown herself being capable of affecting characters above city level with her powers.

@ Soldier Blue, the same appears to apply to Dimaria.

Also Natsu apparently attacked Dimaria with the intent to kill and failed so he's low 7-A at most right now.

^ He's right. There's just 7-A (large city or mountain) and High 7-A (large mountain or small island).

Apparently Zoro and Erza are gonna fight in the next death battle. I swear there is going to be some nakama BS.

Even if Natsu dies somehow, I assure you that he will be back and all good by end of series. This is Fairy Tail. Even recurring side characters don't die.

Guys I just got some things to ask. Answer them in this order :p

1) Why isn't Erza at least comparable to Natsu?

2) Are there really no other MHS characters?

Delta3000 said:
@ solider blue
what's the difference between city+ and mountain lvl ratings i've seen around the site then?
City level+ is still onl 7-B Mountain level is 7-A.

I meant Mountain level Natsu. Shouldn't she at least be possibly Mountain level or City level+? Plus isn't she about to fight Irene?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I meant Mountain level Natsu. Shouldn't she at least be possibly Mountain level or City level+? Plus isn't she about to fight Irene?
No, because FDKM one-shotted a Spriggan while Erza almost lost to one. And as far as we know, Irene can solo all of Fairy Tail, so giving Erza an upgrade based on a fight that didn't happen yet and will most likely not go well for her is not a good idea.

Well I know we can't upgrade her based on that, I was just wondering if that was true. Well anyway Erza is likely gonna be upgraded soon. If the stars align. Death Battle has me on edge...

@dragon

She got her ass kicked by Ajeel and Irene has been nerfed/orgasmed to exhaustion by Larcade/Mashima's writing to the point where she can be beaten (likely so she gets converted and used to fight August), so even if she wins it doesn't make her mountain lvl.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Erza was always superior to base Natsu. DF and FDKM are a different matter. As for current Erza and current base Natsu; Current Erza has no feats to suggest she's still above base Natsu. He destroyed a mountain sized being, one-shot someone who could trade blows with Gildarts, contended with a Spriggan in base and one-shot another Spriggan while the dude was amped. Meanwhile, Erza was nearly killed by Ajeel and the sand dude even managed to outright tank slashes from her (until she switched to a water sword).

But that might change soon. Erza was hinted as having some tremendous hidden potential by Neinhart and she could get a power-up after this stuff with Irene. Seeing as how Erza was no match for Ajeel, she would get destroyed by Irene as she is now. But this is Fairy Tail. I smell a power up coming soon.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You sure? I doubt it. I doubt Irene's a whole tier weaker.
I think he meant Irene could lose due to being weakened by the ****** magic. But Erza isn't exactly in top shape now and I doubt Irene is weakened to a point she could be beat by a character whom a Spriggan a whole tier below her could defeat handily.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Am I the only surprised Planet level Fairy Tail is not a thing?
Yes. And please no. Let's not give the Fairy Tail wankers more ammo. They're already as bad as the Naruto wankers on comicvine. At best, this verse might reach island to country level (and I'm being generous with the latter).

I know I know. But it just seems like that would've happened by now. Just by the concepts introduced...

@Dragon

In the FT verse MP and physical stamina are basically the same so if a mage has very low MP they are unable to move due to exhaustion; Irene wouldn't be a tier lower just incapable of fighting at her normal lvl.

Well tbh they are nowhere near Planet level. However the Celestial Spirit world has some Planet level like concepts.

Well, Acnologia hasn't entered the battle yet because of Irene's Universe One, so here's to hoping he ends up becoming stronger than 6-B Etherion.

Also, like Dragon said, shouldn't people scale to Laxus' MHS lightning? Even if it's in reaction speed.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Also, like Dragon said, shouldn't people scale to Laxus' MHS lightning? Even if it's in reaction speed.
He hasn't actually used cloud-to-ground lightning on anyone except Wahl, who didn't try to/was not able to block. I think we only consider Laxus's CTG lightning to be MHS and not the rest of his attacks, but i might be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back