• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BANLK yep and the reason why he has dry eyes is because of Irene LOL

@NJS exactly dovakiin with friendship powers top kek

In my opinion no; because 1) DF Wendy only managed to stagger Irene not actually damage her.

2) Erza was only capable of damaging Irene because of her swords and even then the damage was superficial, notably the bloodlusted attack from, an AP stat boosted, Erza to Irene's head couldn't even get through her skull. In other words if Erza was a 7-A Irene would have been bifercated (Ajeel would also be dead too).

LOL, though Wendy isn't used to a body so big and heavy compared to her own; regardless Irene still need's a few updates.

I'm still working in the upgrade thread for Fairy Tail, aswell as an excuse for some clean-up and update some profiles.

There's lots of things to point out

So it seems that Eileen and Wendy completely switched bodies, Eileen's magical power went down some by doing this but not by alot because she stated Wendy's body has loads of potential they also were evenly matched in a some sort of Magical Beam Struggle deal and Wendy only came out ontop because she was using her own hax to pull Eileen's soul back out. I don't know what kinda uprgades this yields but it was really intense and shows that a big villain in can be taken down without any sort of "Friendship" powerup

"Without"?

"Without"?

"WITHOUT"?

The whole fight is Friendship based.

And Wendy's fights in this Arc required DF, she now being "this" strong in Base is bull****.

It's Hiro's poor writing that is the dissappointment.

What i get from this fight is that Irene could use Wendy's abilities at their full potential but Irene marvel (Wendy in Irene's body) was weaker than Irene is normaly but still strong enough to overpower Wendy belserion.

This wasn't fight of friendship. If Irene says that her power dropped she meant that Wendy<Irene and when Wendy enchanted herself in currently unused body she just did it the same way Irene did it- after all she is enchantress as well. And then if we follow logic of Irene>Wendy the situation changed. Irene just underestimate the enchanting part of Wendy's powers mostly because she is a kid. It shouldn't increase Wendy's stats at all and as it is temporary and one-time thing i guess adding a new key to her profile isn't necessary. However both Irene and wedy's profiles need adjustments in hax section (Irene multiple new abilities shown since her Casting Universe One and Wendy ability to swap bodies.

-BANLK- said:
All the Spriggans were such a disappointment.....
implying they weren't disappointments because of the plot powers pro tags possess

Haters gonna Hate I guess but Erza's pro af no friendship or because she's Erza b.s. able to move because one hand wasn't broken she flung herself up with extraordinary power into the sky and is about to slash that meteorite to pieces

also it kinda sucks that upgrades are banned since they finally gave us a big speed and power one

She has shown more impressive feats of telekinesis as early as the episode 4. (She never did it on herself but why she would- same as Uryuus ability to manipulate himself )

Your not; ever since Irene said she dumped Erza i've been almost cirtain that Irene dumped her for her own protection.

@aiden if you watched an anime called kotori San. I knew Hiro would do the same thing with Irene sure a bit different since Irene was trying to kill her. By the way since Erza lost anyway what's with the unnecessary hate? Like really Zoro survives an attack that's supposed to kill him and the an attack that should kill both him and Luffy and still survives. People call him badass. Sasuke gets his heart pierced and survives plus a random power up. No one says a thing. Naruto's heart stops and his breathing stops Sakura squeezes his heart a bit and he revives plus a random power up as well. No one says a thing actually they say it's great... Goku got his heart pierced several times a magical bean and he is alive no one says a thing Vegeta gets his chest pierced by goku black and is still able to get up transform into ssbss and no one says a thing. A girl (Erza) does something crazy with an explanation (yeah I know it could be better but is what it is) and everyone are saying it's bullsh** like really hate for a character and honestly it seems cause she is a girl is insane. ( yeah I know someone will say it's because of other ass pulls and I agree battle with Azuma was ridiculous and with Kyoka could of been better but at least that one is somewhat explained but the point is we aren't talking about those). Anyway I don't want a discussion of course i just find it weird everyone are hating on her while other's (basically always males) have much worse asspulls but are being called badass while on Erza it's bullsh**.

Anyway it was a nice chapter now even thou it would be better that Irene dies I still hope Wendy will heal her if she can.

I kinda agree with Will here. But what can you do. As a FT fan I see the series has many flaws. But I also know the series shares the exact same flaws as other shows and usually is the one who gets shit on.

Yeah Hiro has a big problem with realisation of his ideas which are actually really good but realisation usually leave's most of people with like "it could be better". Tartaros arc is the best example the torture of Erza and that entire situation was done terribly and I know that originally Tartaros arc would of been almost as twice as long but he wasn't satisfied with something and cut it in half actually it would of been other 3 opponents for only Laxus.

But yeah as you said it's pretty unfair that it's always this series that's attacked even thou if you go on different manga sites it almost always in top 3 usually first as well when it comes to visualisation

1 MHS+ lightning feat doesn't put FTverse at sub-relativistic. It's a clear outlier. I could understand if it was done by god tier, but no. How many MHS feats are there in Fairy Tail?

Pretty much everytime Laxus fights. Also Aiden is doing another speed calc. If it results in Sub Rel it likely will be accepted. Meteor-wise.

Revision of Laxus will solve that problem. Plus sub-realistic speed s only for the meteor since it's moved with magic as well. For Erza it's impossible to have sub-realistic speed it's just fans going crazy ignore that.

WilliamShadow said:
@aiden if you watched an anime called kotori San. I knew Hiro would do the same thing with Irene sure a bit different since Irene was trying to kill her.
By the way since Erza lost anyway what's with the unnecessary hate? Like really Zoro survives an attack that's supposed to kill him and the an attack that should kill both him and Luffy and still survives. People call him badass. Sasuke gets his heart pierced and survives plus a random power up. No one says a thing. Naruto's heart stops and his breathing stops Sakura squeezes his heart a bit and he revives plus a random power up as well. No one says a thing actually they say it's great... Goku got his heart pierced several times a magical bean and he is alive no one says a thing Vegeta gets his chest pierced by goku black and is still able to get up transform into ssbss and no one says a thing. A girl (Erza) does something crazy with an explanation (yeah I know it could be better but is what it is) and everyone are saying it's bullsh** like really hate for a character and honestly it seems cause she is a girl is insane. ( yeah I know someone will say it's because of other ass pulls and I agree battle with Azuma was ridiculous and with Kyoka could of been better but at least that one is somewhat explained but the point is we aren't talking about those). Anyway I don't want a discussion of course i just find it weird everyone are hating on her while other's (basically always males) have much worse asspulls but are being called badass while on Erza it's bullsh**.

Anyway it was a nice chapter now even thou it would be better that Irene dies I still hope Wendy will heal her if she can.
Dude, the problem with Erza is that she always has random "because Erza" moments. There have been very few fights where her winning actually makes sense.

Zoro has survived a sure-kill attack once, With Erza, it has pretty much become a part of her character description, because Hiro Mashima is incapable of creating hype any other way (It's like Saint Seiya levels of bullshit honestly). Basically, an overused trope ultimately becomes bullshit

Also, your other examples are terrible - Both Naruto and Sasuke are healed by outside forces, the senzu bean is a magic item that exists in DBZ-verse from the very beginning and DBS is honestly a pile of crap (the manga is better though). There is literally no in-verse explanatio of any of the crap Erza pulls except "because Erza". The fact that Erza, who was incapacitated by Dragon-Irene in one blow - goes ahead and destroys an island-level meteorite and proceeds to one-shot Dragon-Irene makes no sense

"Dude, the problem with Erza is that she always has random "because Erza" moments. There have been very few fights where her winning actually makes sense."

You mean like most HST batles?

"Zoro has survived a sure-kill attack
once, With Erza, it has pretty much become a part of her character description, because Hiro Mashima is incapable of creating hype any other way (It's like Saint Seiya levels of bullshit honestly). Basically, an overused trope ultimately becomes bullshit?

Because Zoro never has PIS moments. It is always amounted to "Zoro is so skilled" But Erza does it "It's Bullshit." No matter how you justify it. FT character get flack for things OP and other HST characters do on a daily basis.

"There is literally
no in-verse explanatio of any of the crap Erza pulls except "because Erza". The fact that Erza, who was incapacitated by Dragon-Irene in one blow - goes ahead and destroys an island-level meteorite and proceeds to one-shot Dragon-Irene makes no sense"

That was literally only said once. Yes her win against Irene is BS. Her win against Kyoko was partial BS. Now name another BS Erza moment from early on.

First Erza cuts Irene cause of dragon slayer magic bonus and Irene is simply hurt but able to fight np anyway. Island lvl ap will be hers after revision even without meteor. Well if we wanna be honest Erza had resistance test moments rather than death and she was healed after by someone else as well and anyway it's the point of her character to go true worst possible and survive when it's male characters people usually don' complain but since she is a girl it's a problem. Those example's are random I could go with things that luffy survived and whitebeared fighting with two giant holes in his chest like really. And please no more "cause she is Erza excuse" it was said by happy and Lucy as admiration for Erza's strength using is it as constant excuse for hating her character is kinda dumb now don't get me wrong I am not okay with many thing of her character like Azuma battle and Kyouka one or fact she doesn't kill enemies but I try to overlook a bit since I am glad to see a badass Female in anime since it's rare and it goes well with her characters personality know the fact Hiro ***** up something well I can't do anything about it. Oh and quote is banned so don't do it.

And I repeat Erza didn't beat Irene just looked her she is still perfectly standing.

Yeah i've seen that calc but that wasn't what I was asking; What i asked was did Invel even make all of that ice'? 'my point is: do we know where that ice came from? was it moved there by universe one or did Irene or August, two characters who actually have that level of power, make it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back