• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope b4 2018 at least and that Dragon Natsu....maybe an alternative timeline where Natsu chooses the dragon seed over the demon seed

Hst master said:
I hope b4 2018 at least and that Dragon Natsu....maybe an alternative timeline where Natsu chooses the dragon seed over the demon seed
if this movie is taking place at avatar arc then natsu became dragonized before he got to the point in where he has to choose between demon seed or dragon seed.

It could simple be out of canon material or Hiro will explain it,or it could be after the war,but I doubt that honestly.

AidenBrooks999 said:
According to the FT Wikia apparently Mashima is not involved in the movie...
At least not in the script.
He only provided the character designs and nothing more.

WilliamShadow said:
Every single OP match-up: Precogntio
Preaching it bro. I like precog as an ability but when all top tiers of a verse have it, that's ridiculous. Like, where's the originality? Luffy fights Zoro. Luffy predicts than Zoro will predict his next prediction so he predicts ahead of this.

"Luffy's and Zoro's minds promptly explode"

I like how Erza apparently is the only offender of this...Ha! Yeah right. Here's a list of some big offenders of this apparent "offense"

One Piece: Precognition(Everytime)

Alphamon: Alpha Inforce

Jesmon: OS Generics

Magnamon: Power of Miracles

Omegamon: Omega Inforce and All-Delete

Arceus: Plates and Conceptual Manipulation

Mewtwo: Me-First and Mind Hax

Pikachu: Paralysis

Yhwach: Almighty

Saint Seiya: Atmoization

Gallantmon: Atomization

Aizen: Kyoka Suigetsu

Beerus: Hakai

Beerus: Hakai

Beerus: F**king HAKAI!!!

....See the trend now? A ton of character have powers that we focus on in a fight. Why? It is literally their main hax and best hax....

@aiden and @soldier Hiro said this is the final FT arc and that he is working on the film as well. I think he is the executive producer.

^his twiter apparently i got the information from a friend and it does have sense in fact, since there really isn't a lot to talk about in FT anymore.

^ Threads are usually closed at #450 actually and some can go up to #500. I'll give it a couple of more hours and close it or at #450 (whichever is sooner).

Edit: Okay just saw the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back