• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of Laxus'es lightning attacks have ever been acompanied by/projected from a cloud and why would the red lightning be faster when he has only used it in a punch?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well tbh they are nowhere near Planet level. However the Celestial Spirit world has some Planet level like concepts.
Celestial Spirit World planets are like the size of large buildings aren't they?

I meant the concept of a celestial spirit world opened up the possibilities for some real good feats.

Maybe he meant Eclipse CSK ability to seal people in forms of new constelations, but as far as i remember eclipse arc isnt considered canon.

The Eclipse arc is filler. And one thing to note about filler in the Fairy Tail anime is that it messes up the power scaling even more and feats are ridiculously inconsistent. As such, we should completely ignore anime feats for this verse.

Burning Full Fingers said:
If there's ever a Planet level feat in the manga, would it be regarded as an outlier?
We would have to analyze the context of the feat as @TISSG7Redgrave stated.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
yeah they did it they bloody did it and saw an fan art of laxus and mirajane but…if Laxus is pinned down then well what it shows was true then LOL
Yeah, like how are Laxus and Mirajane connected together? I've never seen any signs of a possible pairing between them. Or am I forgetting something?

@NotEvenHuman

Okay.

Panemorfos said:
Seems like Sting might be getting an upgrade.
Small city to city level most likely for dual element mode. Not sure about base. Also, I made a thread porposing a downgrade for Larcade after re-reading the previous couple of chapters before reading the newest one (yeah I do that sometimes).

However, Sting is highly unlikely to defeat Larcade given that the White Dragneel has another trick up his sleeve and the foreshadowing that Mavis is going to be the one to defeat him.

But hey - I could be wrong.

-BANLK- said:
Wow Rahkeid is really underwhelming...
I don't think so. Aside from his stupid ****** magic, he has been pretty good so far. Casually stomping Kagura is no joke. And he seems to have something really nasty up his sleeve.

As for his "hunger" inducing magic, it was actually hilarious. Not gonna lie man. I was laughing throughout that shit.

Casually stomping Kagura is no joke.

For a guy who is supposed to be a trump card against Acnologia and is (Somehow) comparable to August and Irene then yes someone like Kagura should be a joke in front of him.

I'm thinking that Sting doing better than Kagura against Lacarde is either an outlier or he was being boosted by feeding off Larcade's magic.

Larcade sure has some strange hax.

If Sting injures Larcade in the next chapter, would he be Mountain level? Because that sounds strange as hell.

Or larcade is really city level and was hyping himself; it could also be a dream sting is having given the magic larcade used on him.

Burning Full Fingers said:
If Sting injures Larcade in the next chapter, would he be Mountain level? Because that sounds strange as hell.
Probably not. Sting got a LOT of buffs here, including eating Larcade's own magic twice and eating Rogue's shadow. That shoud be enough to put him on par with Larcade, but he doesn't have access to Larcade's magic on normal situations (duh) and just Rogue's shadow shouldn't enough to push him all the way up to Mountain level.

Looks like Sting with Rogue's Power contends with the strong spriggans like Larcade, Irene & August he's just as powerful as FDK Natsu now! He's so cool.

I wouldn't say destroyed. Tthe result would be the same but otherwise they downplayed her a little. They didn't even mention Nakagami Armor....

@Dragonmasterxyz Hey don't get me wrong I really like Erza and ya I agree they downplayed her a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back