• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Doesn't change anything I said and we've already seen that FDK attacks + Suzaku's named attacks can't scratch the labyrinth, let alone a weakened dragon god who isn't trying and who also happens to be the weakest dragon god. There's also the fact that they need 72 orbs to be broken in order to stand a chance. Given everything we've seen so far in this series, they're only comparable to dragon gods who are very weakened + aren't trying at all. Sure you could argue that Abyss and dragon force can change this, but as of now everything else they're doing has yet to scratch Dogra, let alone hurt him even a little.
Like I said, Base Natsu and Base Suzaku are not Human Form Dragon God level yet...

Nobody has disagreed with that... You keep having an attitude that implies we're saying "Base Natsu and Base Suzaku are totally Full Power Human Form Dragon God level"

Nope. He's the weakest dragon god.
That statement was about Dogramag from 100 Years Ago, and Elefseria blatantly said he's been gathering more power and getting stronger since then...
Is he really? Selene was beating him just as bad, maybe even worse and she only ended up fumbling the bag just after admitting that she wouldn't mind losing to Suzaku.
Well he's at least more durable than her
When did I say that in my post?
Your attitude man, you just have a vibe of "I proved everyone wrong"

Despite us not disagreeing with the notion that Base Natsu and Base Suzaku aren't Human Form Dragon God level yet

That statement was about Dogramag from 100 Years Ago, and Elefseria blatantly said he's been gathering more power and getting stronger since then...

Well he's at least more durable than her

Your attitude man, you just have a vibe of "I proved everyone wrong"

Despite us not disagreeing with the notion that Base Natsu and Base Suzaku aren't Human Form Dragon God level yet
All I did was comment on how big the gap is between human dragon gods and the rest of the cast, you made up the rest.

His feats > Selene's + we know Dog is DG lvl in his "death" and kept growing

He's on her level if not above with his durability feats and his labyrinth as a "body"/field

Last edited:
I am still not sure about that, I mean both were just playing around.
He isn’t. This chapter he states that he woke up with little power.

I have no idea how anyone can believe that after so many statements of him being the weakest DG.

Jesus Christ the reading comprehension.

“Doguramag: of course i did not die just like that. I returned to the earth after eating his dragon's heart. After eating his heart, it was a miracle that i woke up. Im alive with another life with these small power. I gained my power inside the earth, and after 100 years I'm reborn.”

If that translation is any bit correct, then it is as caveman DG said, he isn’t as strong. Along with the other translation of:

“Suzaku: Question. Does this have anything to do with the labyrinth.

Doguramag: ignia is the one who made it. In order to gain power inside the earth, a huge labyrinth is made.”

Labyrinth wasn’t him at all.

again, if it is correct.

“Doguramag: of course i did not die just like that. I returned to the earth after eating his dragon's heart. After eating his heart, it was a miracle that i woke up. Im alive with another life with these small power. I gained my power inside the earth, and after 100 years I'm reborn.”

If that translation is any bit correct, then it is as caveman DG said, he isn’t as strong. Along with the other translation of:

Doguramag: ignia is the one who made it. In order to gain power inside the earth, a huge labyrinth is made.”

again, if it is correct.
Ignia is the one that made the Labyrinth? That doesn't make sense at all...

again, if it is correct.
So Dogra wasn't the one who constructed it, it was all Ignia? Elefseria was wrong? I'm confused.

Wait someone said that it might just be that Ignia gave him the idea of making it not that he made it himself

So Dogra wasn't the one who constructed it, it was all Ignia? Elefseria was wrong? I'm confused.
Yes and no. More context, ignia gave him the idea to build it

it still throws a wrench into things, because we were told it was his dead body, but now we know he actively did it?

Wait someone said that it might just be that Ignia gave him the idea of making it not that he made it himself
That makes more sense

Because Dogramag balatantly calls himself the Labyrinth's Creator and the Labyrinth itself

Ignia somehow being the one to make the maze makes no freaking sense lmao

Yeah at best he gave him some blueprints and told Dogramag to get to ******* work

How the hell is ignia going to use the labyrinth to revive dragons?

I’m starting to think he might have other plans. Or his plans is to turn others into dragons somehow.

Man, you can really feel that Hiro doesn't know what he's talking about with the Labyrinth and Dogramag

There's so much shit being said and none of it is consistent

Really other than the rough tls which can be mistranslated everything else is pretty normal
I'm just sick of the power scaling weirdness

One second Selene is saying Humans are strong and will make up the difference against the other Dragon Gods, saying Suzaku is stronger than her Human Form

Then another second, she's saying a Human has no hope of matching a Dragon God and that only a Dragon God can match another Dragon God

Then she's saying that Fairy Tail is the secret to defeating the other Dragon Gods and they're what will help win the day

******* make up your mind

One second Selene is saying Humans are strong and will make up the difference against the other Dragon Gods, saying Suzaku is stronger than her Human Form

Then another second, she's saying a Human has no hope of matching a Dragon God and that only a Dragon God can match another Dragon God

Then she's saying that Fairy Tail is the secret to defeating the other Dragon Gods and they're what will help win the day

Man don't care about 100 YQ

He just wants to get back to Eden Zero lmao

I've seen stuff like this before. It's so hilarious.

Oh you meant Selene through out the arc. Oh yea she needs to be more specific, because all her statement except a few can be interpreted differently

Well on the bright side for the powerscaling, Selene doesn't actually think Fairy Tail can match the DGs in power. She says this chapter that even if everyone in the labyrinth fought Dogramag at once they wouldn't be able to do any damage. I guess the only reason she's saying they are her best "power" against the other DGs is because through teamwork they can do what normally wouldn't be possible. And they've already taken down 2 DGs

Well on the bright side for the powerscaling, Selene doesn't actually think Fairy Tail can match the DGs in power. She says this chapter that even if everyone in the labyrinth fought Dogramag at once they wouldn't be able to do any damage. I guess the only reason she's saying they are her best "power" against the other DGs is because through teamwork they can do what normally wouldn't be possible. And they've already taken down 2 DGs
She has no idea what she's talking about then...

Cause the power scaling is whack beyond belief

Natsu+Other 6 Dragon Slayer's powers one-tapped an Acnologia way stronger than all the 5 Dragon Gods

Natsu+Other 6 Dragon Slayer's powers one-tapped an Acnologia way stronger than all the 5 Dragon Gods
Now that I think about it, wasn't that Acno technically nerfed as well. Looking at Dogramag and Aldoron and how they need conduits to circulate and control their magic, it reminds me of how Acnologia wanted to do the same thing with the dragon slayer bodies. Plus there's the whole being held down by the entire continent thing. He definitely had more raw power than the DGs but control wise he may have been in a similar situation to the DGs nerfed states.

Now that I think about it, wasn't that Acno technically nerfed as well. Looking at Dogramag and Aldoron and how they need conduits to circulate and control their magic, it reminds me of how Acnologia wanted to do the same thing with the dragon slayer bodies. Plus there's the whole being held down by the entire continent thing. He definitely had more raw power than the DGs but control wise he may have been in a similar situation to the DGs nerfed states.
Hiro just don't care about power scaling...

Dogramag is just a mess of scaling

He's the weakest Dragon God, is nerfed to hell apparently, and is only in his Human Form... Yet Suzaku and Natsu can't do shit to him

Meanwhile Natsu was able to defeat Aldoron and Suzaku was able to beat Human Form Selene

I genuinely think Hiro has no idea what he wants to do scaling wise, cause this is ridiculous at this point... I have no idea what he's gonna have Natsu do to be able to 1v1 Ignia one day, because he just keeps making the gap be bigger

At this point, it's just getting really frustrating and annoying, I want this arc to be over already so we can move on to better things

He isn’t. This chapter he states that he woke up with little power.

I have no idea how anyone can believe that after so many statements of him being the weakest DG.

Jesus Christ the reading comprehension.
Elf beat Dog dude, and Elf was terrified of Selene, the level of difference is clear as day, Plus dog is using his human form and appears to not be struggling, and it is possible that Elf in human form defeated Dog in dragon form From the panels. His thing is knowledge, so I would take his word above what was assumed.

Last edited:

Acno was weakened back then that allowed for Natsu to land the decisive blow.

Yes, especially when he was motion sick, can’t use his powers properly.

It can be because of her nature of messing with people, she did says she wouldn‘t mind losing to Suzaku because he had her son’s power.

Hiro just don't care about power scaling...

Dogramag is just a mess of scaling

He's the weakest Dragon God, is nerfed to hell apparently, and is only in his Human Form... Yet Suzaku and Natsu can't do shit to him

Meanwhile Natsu was able to defeat Aldoron and Suzaku was able to beat Human Form Selene

I genuinely think Hiro has no idea what he wants to do scaling wise, cause this is ridiculous at this point... I have no idea what he's gonna have Natsu do to be able to 1v1 Ignia one day, because he just keeps making the gap be bigger

At this point, it's just getting really frustrating and annoying, I want this arc to be over already so we can move on to better things
Yeah Mashima most likely has a much looser viewpoint on the powerscaling than here. To him the power of a character is all about what's decided in their initial characterization. For example Erza was made to be a female mage that has more power than even the main character. So for as long as the series goes on that generally remains true (there are exceptions of course). The real problem with the dragon gods is that he set a group of people ,all around the same strength, as the antagonists for the entire series, while maintaining the same formula of increasing the character power and feats rapidly from arc to arc. It wouldn't really be acceptable to just constantly have the characters getting stomped with the way he writes, so he comes up with ways for them to look like they can somewhat contend with, but still not reach or surpass DG level. Other than having each dragon god be stronger than the last (which would somewhat break the setting) the only way he can go about it is with nerfs.

But if you take those nerfs into account, the scaling to the DGs mostly lines up. Mercphobia was robbed of most of his power and Natsu needed a power up to defeat him. Aldoron had to be nerfed several times and according to Mercphobia , he was never at full power to begin with. As for Selene, if we accept that she completely faked her defeat and lied about the DE's being a threat to the DGs then everything falls into place. The bar for the dragon gods remains the same since they are at around the same power so most likely we're only gonna see the characters approach that level when it's time to take out the last of them. Or it could just be a temporary power boosts that allows Natsu to contend with Ignia (hope not tho).

It's been 4 Arcs so far, and we still apparently aren't even close to the weakest level of the Dragon Gods

I'm just sick of no progress being made...

Back