• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Of course we understand not every attack a character uses is full power. We need consistency. But as of late, Base Natsu has consistently tanked attacks from multiple different Human Form Dragon God level people, so it’s becoming more valid

“We”

He thinks he’s part of the process
What are you, a 76er fan?

But seriously, Natsu took hits from Iron Scale Gajeel, who should be 3x above Natsu's base, he took hits from Laxus many times, he took hits from Yokai Lucy who was 3x stronger than him, and now he's tanking hits in Base from Aldoron and Dogramug.

His durability is WAY above his AP.

But seriously, Natsu took hits from Iron Scale Gajeel, who should be 3x above Natsu's base, he took hits from Laxus many times, he took hits from Yokai Lucy who was 3x stronger than him, and now he's tanking hits in Base from Aldoron and Dogramug.

Stop, just stop, if you make a CRT about this, I will ignore it

I think the difference is the former is they had no reason to hold back, while the DGs are just playing around.

But considering that those human DG were not even intending on using their full power either whether personally or by orders, it makes sense that they don’t scale to full DG level until they have actually been pushed to the point.
They were all holding back though. Suzaku's basic attacks could do serious damage to Natsu if he's not using his dragon scales. Same basic attacks from Suzaku can't damage the walls or Dogramag. That means any attack that can break the labyrinth material like Ignia's flame pillar or Dogramag's hand swipe this chapter should also do significant damage to Natsu. Only reason I can see for Natsu and Suzaku "tanking" Ignia's attack while they can do damage to each other is that Ignia controlled his flames to not do as much damage to them as they did the walls. And Dogramag seems to be holding back as well when he actually attacks them (especially since he can't kill Natsu).
Or Dogramag is just a durable dude… Also like we’ve said many times, Base Suzaku scales to casual Human Form Dragon Gods, he only scales above their full power with his Ayss Art

Or Dogramag is just a durable dude… Also like we’ve said many times, Base Suzaku scales to casual Human Form Dragon Gods, he only scales above their full power with his Ayss Art
supposedly with how Selene said that humans can't hurt a Dragon God, and how she would let him beat her and how their stats are equal, so part we have not seen any reference to the material being special as his human form does not have that on him either.

I mean the dude tanked a beating from Yokai Lucy and blocked an attack in base from ISD Gajeel but ok...
Endurance and Stamina feats, unless you wanna make Alvarez Base Wendy 5-A in Durability for surviving attacks from Acnologia

Your constant attempts at upgrades and CRT’s needs to chill the hell out

Endurance and Stamina feats, unless you wanna make Alvarez Base Wendy 5-A in Durability for surviving attacks from Acnologia

Your constant attempts at upgrades and CRT’s needs to chill the hell out
Wouldn't that be the same for the other DG not serious attacks on Natsu or Suzaku?

Wouldn't that be the same for the other DG not serious attacks on Natsu or Suzaku?
You apparently have 0 reading comprehension skills, because I literally said we should wait till the end of the Dogramag to make a decision…

You apparently have 0 reading comprehension skills, because I literally said we should wait till the end of the Dogramag to make a decision…
Don't appreciate the insinuations of the first part but even when Eseseso said wait till the end of the Dog fight you would ignore it iirc.

Since Happy from Happy's Heroic Adventure defeated someone stated to be capable of obliterating the planet, would he scale to the 2.3 yottaton stuff since this time his enemy was actually stated to be capable of obliterating the world?

Or would his Heart warming self be 5-B+ and his Dragon Slayer Form upscale to 5-A?

Since Happy from Happy's Heroic Adventure defeated someone stated to be capable of obliterating the planet, would he scale to the 2.3 yottaton stuff since this time his enemy was actually stated to be capable of obliterating the world?

Or would his Heart warming self be 5-B+ and his Dragon Slayer Form upscale to 5-A?
No, since the Happy's Heroic Adventure planet is not the same as Earthland

I am the Render King
MNbYQWX.png

not Sure what you mean there, he’s dead though.
Loving a dead son is still a redeeming and humanizing quality.

If it weren't for that she'd be an excellent Complete Monster candidate, because she's EASILY one of the most heinous villains in all of FT in terms of attempted bodycount.

Loving a dead son is still a redeeming and humanizing quality.

If it weren't for that she'd be an excellent Complete Monster candidate, because she's EASILY one of the most heinous villains in all of FT in terms of attempted bodycount.
But she’s manipulating humans tell her own gain. In fact, she has more cause to hate humans because they killed her son.

Dude she literally spares Suzaku because he had her dead son's essence
That is not the same as being compassionate to Suzaku, since she has more cause to hate him since he ate her dead son, what mother wouldn’t be infuriated?t though she said she wouldn’t mind losing to her son’s power.

new chapter pretty much solidified what I said. She is staying with FT. She also has a little bit of a “redemption” (hard quote on that) moment with gray.

hard pill to swallow for the very few of you.

Judging from what I heard, this is another case of random personality change for Selene, though this is Hiro's story, so he can make that change he wants.

Back