• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

new chapter pretty much solidified what I said. She is staying with FT. She also has a little bit of a “redemption” (hard quote on that) moment with gray.

hard pill to swallow for the very few of you.
So that's it? Diabolos is (mostly) over?

Yeah, Selene's getting redeemed
CtkHkGP.jpg

Hoh?

GZA4KW7.jpeg

Wasn't this guy an Anime only spirit in the GMG Arc?

Looks like Hiro really wants to show this arc that Anime original stuff IS all canon to the Manga huh

First Eclipse Arc now this

Apparently Dogra says in this chapter that he hasn't even tried yet, which isn't surprising at all. Every chapter, the gap between human dragon gods and Natsu + co gets bigger and bigger lmao.

Apparently Dogra says in this chapter that he hasn't even tried yet, which isn't surprising at all. Every chapter, the gap between human dragon gods and Natsu + co gets bigger and bigger lmao.
I mean once again, Base Natsu and Base Suzaku are the only ones fighting right now

Who we already knew weren't fully Human Form Dragon God level

And it's pretty obvious Dogra is way above what he was before his slumber due to gathering energy for a century.

I mean once again, Base Natsu and Base Suzaku are the only ones fighting right now

Who we already knew weren't fully Human Form Dragon God level
Doesn't change anything I said and we've already seen that FDK attacks + Suzaku's named attacks can't scratch the labyrinth, let alone a weakened dragon god who isn't trying and who also happens to be the weakest dragon god. There's also the fact that they need 72 orbs to be broken in order to stand a chance. Given everything we've seen so far in this series, they're only comparable to dragon gods who are very weakened + aren't trying at all. Sure you could argue that Abyss and dragon force can change this, but as of now everything else they're doing has yet to scratch Dogra, let alone hurt him even a little.

Doesn't change anything I said and we've already seen that FDK attacks + Suzaku's named attacks can't scratch the labyrinth, let alone a weakened dragon god who isn't trying and who also happens to be the weakest dragon god. There's also the fact that they need 72 orbs to be broken in order to stand a chance. Given everything we've seen so far in this series, they're only comparable to dragon gods who are very weakened + aren't trying at all. Sure you could argue that Abyss and dragon force can change this, but as of now everything else they're doing has yet to scratch Dogra, let alone hurt him even a little.
Like I said, Base Natsu and Base Suzaku are not Human Form Dragon God level yet...

Nobody has disagreed with that... You keep having an attitude that implies we're saying "Base Natsu and Base Suzaku are totally Full Power Human Form Dragon God level"

Nope. He's the weakest dragon god.
That statement was about Dogramag from 100 Years Ago, and Elefseria blatantly said he's been gathering more power and getting stronger since then...
Is he really? Selene was beating him just as bad, maybe even worse and she only ended up fumbling the bag just after admitting that she wouldn't mind losing to Suzaku.
Well he's at least more durable than her
When did I say that in my post?
Your attitude man, you just have a vibe of "I proved everyone wrong"

Despite us not disagreeing with the notion that Base Natsu and Base Suzaku aren't Human Form Dragon God level yet

That statement was about Dogramag from 100 Years Ago, and Elefseria blatantly said he's been gathering more power and getting stronger since then...

Well he's at least more durable than her

Your attitude man, you just have a vibe of "I proved everyone wrong"

Despite us not disagreeing with the notion that Base Natsu and Base Suzaku aren't Human Form Dragon God level yet
All I did was comment on how big the gap is between human dragon gods and the rest of the cast, you made up the rest.

His feats > Selene's + we know Dog is DG lvl in his "death" and kept growing

He's on her level if not above with his durability feats and his labyrinth as a "body"/field

Last edited:
I am still not sure about that, I mean both were just playing around.
He isn’t. This chapter he states that he woke up with little power.

I have no idea how anyone can believe that after so many statements of him being the weakest DG.

Jesus Christ the reading comprehension.

“Doguramag: of course i did not die just like that. I returned to the earth after eating his dragon's heart. After eating his heart, it was a miracle that i woke up. Im alive with another life with these small power. I gained my power inside the earth, and after 100 years I'm reborn.”

If that translation is any bit correct, then it is as caveman DG said, he isn’t as strong. Along with the other translation of:

“Suzaku: Question. Does this have anything to do with the labyrinth.

Doguramag: ignia is the one who made it. In order to gain power inside the earth, a huge labyrinth is made.”

Labyrinth wasn’t him at all.

again, if it is correct.

“Doguramag: of course i did not die just like that. I returned to the earth after eating his dragon's heart. After eating his heart, it was a miracle that i woke up. Im alive with another life with these small power. I gained my power inside the earth, and after 100 years I'm reborn.”

If that translation is any bit correct, then it is as caveman DG said, he isn’t as strong. Along with the other translation of:

Doguramag: ignia is the one who made it. In order to gain power inside the earth, a huge labyrinth is made.”

again, if it is correct.
Ignia is the one that made the Labyrinth? That doesn't make sense at all...

again, if it is correct.
So Dogra wasn't the one who constructed it, it was all Ignia? Elefseria was wrong? I'm confused.

Wait someone said that it might just be that Ignia gave him the idea of making it not that he made it himself

So Dogra wasn't the one who constructed it, it was all Ignia? Elefseria was wrong? I'm confused.
Yes and no. More context, ignia gave him the idea to build it

it still throws a wrench into things, because we were told it was his dead body, but now we know he actively did it?

Wait someone said that it might just be that Ignia gave him the idea of making it not that he made it himself
That makes more sense

Because Dogramag balatantly calls himself the Labyrinth's Creator and the Labyrinth itself

Ignia somehow being the one to make the maze makes no freaking sense lmao

Yeah at best he gave him some blueprints and told Dogramag to get to ******* work

How the hell is ignia going to use the labyrinth to revive dragons?

I’m starting to think he might have other plans. Or his plans is to turn others into dragons somehow.

Man, you can really feel that Hiro doesn't know what he's talking about with the Labyrinth and Dogramag

There's so much shit being said and none of it is consistent

Back