• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

One of the demon's in the galuna island arc implied that demons can regenerate, he got lethally shanked but recovered coz demon iirc.
Though I wouldn't give natsu regeneration since all other instances for regen have been backed up by statements or been shown happening.

If anything it's plot armour that natsu survives such damage; just look at the stuff gajeel, Gray, laxus and gildartz have survived for stupid reasons or no explanation at all.

Cauterisation is basically just melting flesh together to prevent blood loss: I would call it first aid rather than regeneration.
Natsu’s Fire was better than the first aid kit they brought when Macao was dying as it was stated the med kit would be ineffective in saving his life yet Natsu’s Fire was

so that’s why cauterization would fit more of low level healing

"If anything it's plot armour that natsu survives such damage; just look at the stuff gajeel, Gray, laxus and gildartz have survived for stupid reasons or no explanation at all"

Doesn't mean it isn't a stamina and endurance feat... Just because you call it plot armor, don't mean it isn't valid

"Also doesn't the holy tree of sirus island prevent FT members from dying?"

That's only in effect when they are on Tenrou Island

So Laxus's organs get desolved by poison with both Wahl and himself commenting that he should not be alive and you call that endurance and stamina and not the vastly more likely plot armour?

So Laxus's organs get desolved by poison with both Wahl and himself commenting that he should not be alive and you call that endurance and stamina and not the vastly more likely plot armour?
Why is it not endurance? There are characters on this site that get cut in half but can keep going just fine. Are we to remove Type 2 Immortality and ignore any such feats just to label them plot armor?

It was never stated that Magical Barrier ParticlesDissolve your organs or anything like that
in fact I don’t think it was stated that they affects ones organs at all

I think it affects their lungs but it doesn’t dissolve them or really do anything to them

but regardless it was stated Dragon slayers have special lungs so they can inhale a large amount of the particles without to much of an issue

But see all the particles do is eat through your magic power until it is all gone and the mage eventually dies

But if I recall correctly laxus was being treated by Porlyusica throughout that year it makes sense as to why he was Abel to survive

Just reread chapter 427 and while Wahl never says what has happened to Laxus's organs he heavily implies that no human could survive it.

@AnonymousBlank No I am not saying get rid of type 2: what I am saying is that in the FT verse plot armour is far more likely than immortality given all of the fakeout deaths in the series.

@senseikeleon Even with special lungs and treatment Laxus seemingly still had a lethal level of poison in him. Not to mention that the anti-magic properties of the should impede magic based resistance and treatment.

Just reread chapter 427 and while Wahl never says what has happened to Laxus's organs he heavily implies that no human could survive it.

@senseikeleon Even with special lungs and treatment Laxus seemingly still had a lethal level of poison in him. Not to mention that the anti-magic properties of the should impede magic based resistance and treatment.
Well ya know just because someone takes in a lethal amount of something doesn’t mean they are 100% guaranteed to die especially if they are being treated for said illness it’s likely they would survive

Plus The thunder god tribe also took in lethal amounts of the particles but yet after taking the same treatment as laxus they were cured but it’s just laxus took in a lot more particles as he himself stated due to his lungs being special so he could do that by inhaling a lot more

So it’s safe to say that the medicine that laxus took likely also played a role in keeping him alive as well

And yea it’s true whal implied that a human couldn’t survive that many particles for that long

but he also implied that something that wasn’t human could survive

And ya know what that’s exactly what Dragon slayers are they aren’t regular humans there like semi humans because ya know dragon slayers physically aren’t fully human there organs are more like that of a dragon as it’s stated in chapter 1 that dragon slayers magic physically enchant them with the physical aspects of a dragon such as a dragons lungs or a dragons claws or a dragons scales there body’s physically change to that of a dragons

And that’s why Gajeel has stated multiple times that his actual organs are made of iron and that’s due to dragon slayer magic physically turning him Into a dragon and laxus stated that his lungs aren’t like a regular wizards lungs and that’s due to them being a dragon slayers

Also the particles don’t impede magic based resistance
All the particles do is cause illness by draining a person of there magic to 0 it’s not like they are actually poised or anything it’s just a virus that drains their magic so if a wizard has a large amount of magic power or fairy heart for example they would be Abel to survive a lot longer due to having a large amount of magic power or having infinite magic

So that’s why laxus was Abel to survive the particles because for one he isn’t fully human and he has treatment for said illness as well as having a large amount of magic power

I have made profiles for Totomaru, Sol, Aria, Vidaldus, Fukuro, Toby, and Sherry

This means that Trinity Raven, The Element 4, and Lamia Scale are finally completed

Small little question
I had some raw Ft chapter, and some of them could probably be used for a lightspeed upgrade, the only problem i have is that the light curve
i'll probably send them with a little explanation and you guys will tell me if this could up the verse

Small little question
I had some raw Ft chapter, and some of them could probably be used for a lightspeed upgrade, the only problem i have is that the light curve
i'll probably send them with a little explanation and you guys will tell me if this could up the verse
Well this should be interesting, let's see them

Quick question I know we don’t have profiles for the moonlit Beauty Gods yet

But what would Hakune’s diamond effect classify as because to me it seems like she freezes her opponents actual power source rather than a singular spell like dispel because she stated she freezes any power that can’t be seen and she was able to stop Natsu from using fire and bypass grays ice resistance

So what would that classify as

If the light curves then it inherently isn't LS.
That's not necessarily true, that's only if there are no direct light speed statements, like if the story flat out says, this attack moves at light speed and it bends, then the bending part doesn't matter, but regardless, I do doubt whatever this person plans to suggest will be legit lightspeed

If she's real, then I guess that Erza will be Gray's enemy, while Wendy, Charle and Happy too probably will have some role.
I wonder what kind of creatures they became.

It reminds me Lamy's failed attempt of turning Mira into a monster.

Selena hasn't attacked anyone yet. But we already have large-scale manipulations with the moon. I truly believe that Mashima will orchestrate massive exponential power for her when she finally gets serious. At least they wouldn't be afraid of her if she really couldn't destroy the world.

Chapter Link: https://**********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-100-Years-Quest-chapter-73.html

Fairy Tail is quite literally doing a Wano Arc from One Piece

Main Villain is a giant flying Dragon
Main Villain loves to party and drink
Main Villain lives in a castle that is a reference to Onigashima
Our Heroes start on the bottom level of the castle and need to climb all the way to the top to fight the Main Villain

Fairy Tail and One Piece doing the same things at the same time

Chapter Link: https://**********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-100-Years-Quest-chapter-73.html

Fairy Tail is quite literally doing a Wano Arc from One Piece

Main Villain is a giant flying Dragon
Main Villain loves to party and drink
Main Villain lives in a castle that is a reference to Onigashima
Our Heroes start on the bottom level of the castle and need to climb all the way to the top to fight the Main Villain

Fairy Tail and One Piece doing the same things at the same time
I honestly think Faris, Touka and Grand White Priestess would save both Natsu and Gray.

Back