• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Putting Selene and Elentir aside for a moment, anyone else wonder what Elefseria is after?
Him being evil and using Natsu e co. to kill the Dragon Gods and to proceed with some fancy plan without strong opponents would be really boring, and I'm not convinced that he just wants to get rid of the dragons for the sake of mankind.
Maybe the mural which depicts tha dragons is a portal, seal, or some other mysterious thing that will unlock once all the dragons are dead

Putting Selene and Elentir aside for a moment, anyone else wonder what Elefseria is after?
Him being evil and using Natsu e co. to kill the Dragon Gods and to proceed with some fancy plan without strong opponents would be really boring, and I'm not convinced that he just wants to get rid of the dragons for the sake of mankind.
Maybe the mural which depicts tha dragons is a portal, seal, or some other mysterious thing that will unlock once all the dragons are dead
My thought is that he wants to release a seal on something, whether it be some big final villain or Elefseria's true power or something

I expect Elefseria to be a villain tho

The five dragon images on this... mural, I'll call it, look like seals of sorts. Him wanting to release a seal by having the five Dragon Gods dealt with sounds very plausible.

I would be extremely disappointed by that (Elefseria being evil)
Whatever it is, it has to be something big, since it will come after the trascendental world, a dimension-crossing moon dragon and another dragon that might be even stronger and hold some other secret

Plot twist crack theory.

Elentir is the realm of the gods; the true forms of Anksheram, Chronos, the war gods etc all reside there. But it is also the original birthplace of magic, magic is actually a sentient entity, the first god, the mother of all the other gods and is the representative deity of love.

At some point in time magic left Elentir and took residence in earth-land and some ancient civilisation discovered it and periodically took certain precautions to seal it away, the most recent precaution being the Dragon gods (without their knowledge). Elferesia discovered this centuries ago and hopes to unseal magic (which will obviously grant him ungodly amounts of power).

His final goal? Amass sufficient power to erase non-magic users Thanos style, since the first chapter of 100yq shows that mages were persecuted for a good while and Elferesia formed the guild system as a way to protect the mages. Now he wants to protect them for good.

Plot twist crack theory.

Elentir is the realm of the gods; the true forms of Anksheram, Chronos, the war gods etc all reside there. But it is also the original birthplace of magic, magic is actually a sentient entity, the first god, the mother of all the other gods and is the representative deity of love.

At some point in time magic left Elentir and took residence in earth-land and some ancient civilisation discovered it and periodically took certain precautions to seal it away, the most recent precaution being the Dragon gods (without their knowledge). Elferesia discovered this centuries ago and hopes to unseal magic (which will obviously grant him ungodly amounts of power).

His final goal? Amass sufficient power to erase non-magic users Thanos style, since the first chapter of 100yq shows that mages were persecuted for a good while and Elferesia formed the guild system as a way to protect the mages. Now he wants to protect them for good.
DAMN SON

That sounds very badass, but maybe a little too complex for what Fairy Tail is, but something along those lines would be pretty badass

I have a feeling Selene might have power over space and she might BFR Natsu to the center of Moon where his fire might be suppressed and then Natsu will burn the moon and travel from the moon to the land where Selene is fighting other FT members?

I have a feeling Selene might have power over space and she might BFR Natsu to the center of Moon where his fire might be suppressed and then Natsu will burn the moon and travel from the moon to the land where Selene is fighting other FT members?
And just like that, FT reaches Tier 5 and SoL all at once. That would be hilarious

Well, so here are the topics we need to discuss currently in CRT's
  • Scaling God Tiers to Ars-Magia
  • Neo Eclipse being Universe level+

except these two, i'm going to ignore all other crt, so can we start with these two?

It doesn't matter to me what order we do them in though I thought we were going to do one that wasn’t to constitutional next though?

How about we do less controversial first? Bleach's Universal CRT got shut down. I didn't like the way it shut down but probably the same thing will happen to zeref's universal scaling. So, lets get the CRT that have a higher chance of being accepted first ?

Nah, Natsu’s just an inhuman monster when it comes to his stamina and the kind of punishment he can take, he likely closed a bunch of wounds by forcefully burning them shut

That’s not really regen, I think we would need a specific explanation that he’s healing himself with regen to give it to him

I’m not sure he regenerated from anything he probably just cauterized all the wounds

I mean we know Natsu is able to cauterize true life threatening wounds that not even a med kit could fix and he was able to close up the Wound so that’s probably what he did in the battle with Aldoron

Well, closing wounds doesn't save you from internal bleeding and having organs, bones ecc... pierced by a dozen of wooden spears.
After that he doesn't have scars or leftovers, but it can be a choice of writing (and his hand is still bleeding from the wound he received earlier in the battle).
Anyway, low or mid-low should at least be granted even if he just closed the wounds and quickly recovered without dying from the damage.

I mean I can see Low or Mid Low regeneration but then again I’m not sure as he really isn’t “Healing” from anything he just stopped the bleeding and closed the wound

like yea we know he is capable of that as he was able to save Macao’s life during chapter 2 by Stopping the bleeding and closing a wound that was so bad that Lucy stated the medicine kit they brought wouldn’t be effective and she thought Macao was as good as dead but yet Natsu was able to stop the bleeding and closed his wound and saved his life

And I mean Wendy could have healed him after the battle

(Well actually though she was out cold after the battle as she had no magic left that’s probably why she didn’t appear in chapter 63’s cover page and I would assume Natsu needed immediate treatment)

but still I’m unsure if he actually is healing or regenerating from anything

Edit:

I don't want to turn this into a second CRT, so I think it's best to leave the argument for now and talk of it in the next revision

That’s fine with me like I said i could see Natsu having Low-Mid Low regen or maybe healing considering he can save people from death by closing wounds and stopping the bleeding though I could see people arguing against it so let’s just save it for the next minor CRT

In fact it's not a big stretch that natsu could have some healing powers. At this point in time he is using Flames of different dragons. Maybe one of them had healing powers ? Probably Atlas ?

Maybe he just burned the concept of being injured and healed himself that way 🤷‍♂️

Lol, that would be a dream come true. Natsu has already burned things like time magic I would love to see him burn Concepts maybe gods ?

I noticed something wierd. In this chapter they way Mard Geer wound heal is very similar to they way Natsu's heal.
https://**********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-408-page-17.html
do you think there is a connection ?

Maybe, since both are demons, but I think that Mard's heal is more part of his transformation.

Wait are you talking about the Zeref fight when Natsu healed his chest wound because I’m pretty sure that was due to Lucy rewriting the book of END

No this is when Natsu was pierced via thicket of arms.
At the end of chapter 62(100YQ) he heals himself.
I also thought he just cauterized his wound.
But then I was reading chapter 408 for the unison raid thing. I saw that Mard geer also healed his wounds in the same way when he transformed.

Seeing how when Aldo saw it he said to Natsu are you a demon.
And that at the same time Natsu went through a transformation (activating DF) and his wounds heal at the same time.
I am assuming Natsu has complete healing like Mard Geer when he transforms.

But that might be because of the difference in injury. Mard Geer was just hurt while Natsu had all his internal organ pierced.
Anyway I noticed that Mard geer does not have regen on his profile ?
Shouldn't Natsu and MG both get Regen on their profile via transformation?

I mean maybe Natsu could get low regen via cauterizing the wound as he is Abel to close deep wounds that would normally leave a wizard dead and even medicine kit would be ineffective against such wounds so maybe he could get Low to mid low regen

then again I’m not sure so if someone plans on making a CRT ima probably be neutral on that situation

I don't think Natsu is healing, it's just a mix of crazy stamina and art inconsistencies

Ya he didn’t heal completely he still had the hole is his foot and hand even after his transformation

I agree that Natsu during his dragon force battle with Aldoron that it’s likely he had some demonic influence from his END powers but I don’t think that’s enough to say he healed just because Mard Geer did

Once again I think maybe Natsu could get low-mid low regen via closing his wounds and stopping the bleeding but once again that’s debatable

Luffy has mid-low because capable of recovering from life-threatening injuries in mere hours while supplementing his body with meat [stab wounds completely piercing his torso], or regrow a lost tooth by drinking milk. Can otherwise recover from said injuries within a couple of days and Spider Man for can regenerate broken bones in hours.

Natsu should definitely have it even assuming that he just cauterized those multiple, lethal, organ-piercing wounds and basically ignored them and killed Aldoron, just to be fine after the battle with some bandages on

Back