• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Your just chilling in your house when a bloodlusted Dodo appears out of nowhere and attacks you. Assuming defeat this bird, a random letter will appear in front of you. " If your reading this then congrats! you defeated the your first oppoent. Who I am isn't important all you need to know is that you will face many creatures from days long past. You be rewarded your efforts of course and if you make it to the end then you shall receive your greatest desire. One more thing once you reach a certain point in your challenge I shall begin sending you letters to inform you of you oppoent or series of oppoents. Good hunting,"

Rule: No outside help unless your using prep time to gather supplies,

Round 1: bloodlusted Dodo. Rewards: a bucket of fried and seasoned dodo wings.

Round 2: bloodlusted Anomalocaris. Your in 4ft deep water and Ano is in it's 10-B key. Rewards: Lifetime's worth of seafood. You get prep time from here on.

Round 3: 2 Velociraptors You get 8 hours of prep and you use whatever you get your hands from here on as well. Rewards: A tamed veloiraptor and 600 dollars for each raptor.

Round 4: 1 Thanos Simonattoi. You have 8 hours to prepare. Rewards: 1600 dollars, every comic Thanos was ever featured in, and a pat on back.

Round 5: Bloodlusted Quetzalcoatlus. 1 hour of prep. Rewards: access to every shotgun type ever made.

Round 6: Bloodlusted Tyrannosaurus rex. 12 hours of prep. Rewards: your greatest desire.

Bouns: Indominus Rex. 24 hours of prep. you have a M1 Abrams tank.

How far do you get?

Round 1: yeah i think i should be able to kill the dodo

Round 2: i use dodo wings as a distraction and sneak attack with a knife(as i should have access to those)

Round 3: i use food to split them and attack with them a knife

Round 4: my tamed velociraptor fights him as i sneak again

Round 5: i aim for the wings as my velociraptor protects me(i don't think i can actually harm it but my velociraptor should do this with clear instructions)

Round 6: now this is hard but my velociraptor outspeeds it and can give me time to aim my shotgun for the eyes

Bonus: both my velociraptor and i outspeed but i feel like i can't do much aside from that

Round one I die to the dodo thanks to being below average human level or I kill it with trowing it from the roof into a pool

If I'm in-character, I just run away from the bird and lead it outside, where the police might deal with it. If I'm bloodlusted, too, then...

Round 1: Come on, it's a dodo.

Round 2: It's tougher, but too unskilled and small. I could just grab it, and attack its eyes or soft points.

Round 3: I go over to my friend's house, grab some of his swords, have him teach me the basics of how to use them, and then mop the floor with the velociraptors

Round 4: I train more for the 8 hours of prep. I'll use the velociraptor as a distraction, and try to cut off its head/pierce its heart. If I'm stopped, then we just fight together and hopefully one of us can eventually kill it. Not sure if I win this one, but I'd say it's 7 or 8/10 difficulty.

Round 5: I use my Velociraptor to bring it close to ground, and since its bones are so thin, I easily cut it with my sword/s, making it fall, and I easily take care of it from there.

Round 6: In my prep time, I go through all my shotguns, testing them out. I decide one to start with, and leave the rest scattered throughout the rooms in strategic positions. I distract with my bird, aim at its eyes, and when it's blinded and dazed, I fire countless shots at its body, eventually killing it.

Bonus: I'd have 4 of my friends operate the tank, while the now immortal me and velociraptor would be outside. The tank would fire 9-A attacks at the I-Rex, my bird would claw at its weak spots, and I'd attack its weak spots too. And if I ever got eaten, I'd cut/shoot it from the inside.

Please note that all of the wins past round 3 are very circumstancial and unlikely.

Round 1: I stab it, but I'm going to feel really bad about it. Probably cry for four hours straight.

Round 2: I wrestle with it and rip it in half. It's a shrimp. A big one, but it can't do much to me. Plus, I think I'd technically be 10-A, so I AP stomp.

Round 3: I get my twelve gauge and blow them apart, like that Vine where the dude shoots the chicken. They're not that big, guys.

Round 4: I get in my car, lure Thanos near a gas station, and blow the whole thing up with a makeshift pipe bomb.

Round 5: Exploit the system so Quetzalcoatlus spawns in my basement. Since it's too big to go up the stairs, I just keep pumping shots into it until it dies.

Round 6: I pick a different gas station, rig it with explosives, and blow it up when I'm far away and Rexy is at it. Due to the reward, I become God, and proceed to make anime real.

Bonus: I use my god-like powers to retcon Indominus Rex out of existence. We get a Fossil Fighters movie instead of Jurassic World.

Round 1:I run through my house and collect a knife to stab the dodo with. Round 2: By now my knife isstill in me- so I just stab the small thing from a range and most likely don't sustain much damage. Round 3 I purchase a net-gun, a more combat oriented knife and I booby trap my house (very crudely) while making sure I have a good enough security set up to check where they are at any given time. Once I find them and are in a good advantage point- I net trap them and start stabbing them repeatedly with my knife.

Code:
Round 4: with my new money I get a better security system and buy a lot of gas: which I coat my garden in. I use the velociraptor to lure it into there and then set it alight while throwing Molotov cocktail out of the window.
Round5: I now have an excess of money and so hire people to shoot nets (with spiky hooks so as to damage its wings), while simultaneously luring it with a remote controlled cars that have its favourite food on the top- until it falls to the ground and we break its wings and then kill it with Molotov Cocktails and my velociraptor. Round 6: I use the remote control car thing again and shoot it's eyes and then continue to shoot it and aim for the weak spots continually moving around so as to not get found.

I would probably not wish for anything because I would be suspicious of a monkeys paw scenario. So I see no chance of being able to win the bonus battle. (Not quite sure what happened in round 4, please help me).

Ok here we go

Round 1: I probably wouldn't need weapons, with my strength and skill I could break its neck with a soccer kick. then I'd enjoy some bomb-ass wings.

Round 2: I'd wrestle with it and try to rip out its eyes. Gruesome I know but if its life or death you gotta do what you gotta do.

Round 3: with prep, I'd take a shopping cart and pimp it out with knifes and wooden boxes sort of like this[1] so I can use it to ram the raptors or for cover if I need to strategize. I'd use pots and pans as armor but I don't own any guns so I'd have to use the classics like a baseball bat, hammers and a machete but overall I feel confident I could beat them

Round 4: The size, speed and strength of this thing is gonna be a problem, I'd lure it to a busy parking lot so I could use the cars for cover (Thanos would rip my weapon cart apart) use molotovs on it to hurt and distract it, with the money I won in the last fight I'd buy a katana so while its distracted I'd swipe at its legs, feet and eventually its neck and eyes.(after writing this the velociraptor would be helpful in defeating it too.)

Round 5: Just the look and size of this thing is freaky. I'd use the same strategy as last time to deal with it, thought I'd swing the blade for its wings and ankles.

Final Round : I'd shit my pants at the site of the t-rex. with the prep i'd go to the gun range to practice with the shotty's you gave me, tape 4 alcohol bottles together to make a super Molotov,I'd buy a portable hose filled with gasoline and a flamethrower to fight it. lure it to a parking lot again. I'd douse it in gasoline with the hose and light the rex up with the flame thrower and molotovs, with shotguns I'd aim for the eyes and eventually kill it

Bonus round: Even with weapons ill get torn apart unless I find a way to learn how to use the tank

Back