• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Actually. I got to object to that. I love the idea of Batman having this outlier. But it's Taken Way out of context. Later panels has Specter admit he faked it.

It's kind of like that Spider-Men crossover comic which ended up with cliffranger that ended up going nowhere and being totally ignored afterwards because the writer left, or something like that.

exactly. Except replace the Spider with a Bat. And replace the box of uncle bens rice getting shot with the mother of Batman and Superma

Not the weirdest thing I've seen. I was having a Normal conversation with friends about some game, and it turned into wether spongebob is more like a Twinkie or Swish Cheese

Good idea.

But looking at Mark 1. They had the very basics. No Regen, or much of those fancy hacks.

And flight came from ships. As did other hacks.

Hellbeast1 said:
Boi this chat tho

That says Dalek stomps fra

Ehh at this point, Dale stomps. He blitzes, and is put at building+ right now. This is mark 1 Dalek. The weakest version. This thread is likely s no go now cause Dale got updated mid way

Hellbeast1 said:
Aren't OG Daleks building+ now?
Yes. Both are building+ But Dale blitzes. And the Orginal Daleks had almost no hacks. Dale could quite literally push it onto its side and leave it there. Or take it apart using his high knowledge in mechanics

Considering Daleks are battletanks created by a civilisation more advanced then us and then developed over centuries I doubt that.

Also how strong even is Dale? Single Dalekanium plates are so heavy strong men struggle with them

This is also avoiding the elevation systems for the Dalek, the gunstick that can oneshot Daleks abd the skull crushing operator arm

Hellbeast1 said:
Considering Daleks are battletanks created by a civilisation more advanced then us and then developed over centuries I doubt that.

Also how strong even is Dale? Single Dalekanium plates are so heavy strong men struggle with them

This is also avoiding the elevation systems for the Dalek, the gunstick that can oneshot Daleks abd the skull crushing operator arm
This is version one of the Daleks. The more basic version. And while yes they are advanced. Dale would at least be able to figure out the general basics of the Dalek like say dismantle the wheels. Or rip out the laser eye.

Dale is at 1.4 to 1.9 Tons of TNT. So high end building and close to large.

And yes. But again. Dale blitzes. He moves at superhuman speeds where Dalek is below average human speeds

Back