• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Loser Brackets: Round 11 Dick Gumshoe vs Dale Gribble

And we move onto our 11th round. Getting closer to the end. But this round we have Dick Gumshoe, from the Ace Attorney series, Submitted by , going up against none other than Dale Gribble, from the King Of The Hill show, Submitted by CBslayeR

The Current Standings

Speed is equal

Dick Gumshoe scales notably above 220,556.44 Joules (He technically wasn't in the limit but I forgot to remove him. But since he has Gun and scales notably above, he shall stay due to my error)

Dale Gribble scales to 516,644.24 Joules

That's all! Let's do this!

Dick Gumshoe: 5

Dale Gribble:

Inconclusive/Draw:

Dale seems more skilled after looking at his profile as well as the hax advantage

Dale should win via superior hax and fighting prowess

Haxs? What haxs?

Skill wise. Probably not. Officer for over 6 to 10 years. Dales been a gun nut for several years. But not as many as Gum shoe. So I would imagine the trained officer would have skill in that case

Predicting the finals. That's gonna be a bit straight forward. RIP. Maybe I'll do a bronze match to make up for it.

Wow, and I'd better go make Dan VS Harvey after this. If Harvey somehow wins, I'd actually scream.

Back