• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Expanding the References for Common Feats page

Whatever happened to the guy tho.
Wokistan, back before this forum we are currently speaking on existed, basically exposed him of making wank calcs for his verses, particularly King of the Hill for some reason. Ever since that day he hasn't spoken afaik.

But anyway, I'm surprised that there isn't a calc for brick busting on our References for Common Feats page considering how common of a feat it is both in real life and in fiction.

Wokistan, back before this forum we are currently speaking on existed, basically exposed him of making wank calcs for his verses, particularly King of the Hill for some reason. Ever since that day he hasn't spoken afaik.

But anyway, I'm surprised that there isn't a calc for brick busting on our References for Common Feats page considering how common of a feat it is both in real life and in fiction.
We usually just put in the feat with concrete busting, given that most bricks these days are now made of solid concrete.

So that's why he left?

From the best of my memory, yes.

That's alright, but wouldn't it still help to have a calc specifically for brick busting? I feel like that deserves a calc more than golf ball crushing.
I remember there being a dimension statistic for brick, but these days they can vary in size.

But anyways, Is it possible to add punching holes through pillars made out of materials such as stone, limestone, concrete etc.?

To rearrange the order of feats displayed.
This will ultimately lead to a more coherent view of feat yield calculation displayed.
That is obviously perfectly fine if you are the one doing it. Thank you very much for helping out.

That seems like a good idea to base some standard calculations on then. Would you be willing to handle it, @KLOL506 ?
Values at the table should be fine to work with.
The problem is that... When there are a lot of bricks that comes in different sizes, and one character can break different numbers of bricks at different degree of destruction, is breaking a brick even a standardized "common feat" to begin with?

That is a good point. Perhaps it is unrealistic to add standard feats for this then.

Values at the table should be fine to work with.
The problem is that... When there are a lot of bricks that comes in different sizes, and one character can break different numbers of bricks at different degree of destruction, is breaking a brick even a standardized "common feat" to begin with?
Brick walls? Maybe, but even those have to be pixel-scaled first. But singular bricks? Not common enough to make the mark.

Thank you for the information. Perhaps it should be removed then? What do the calc group members here think?

I see my crushing into diamonds calc on the references page, but I remember it getting rejected, just wish to know why it's on there then
Only person who's done it multiple times to my knowledge is versions of Superman, maybe explains why it's not so common out there.

Okay. So Spino also made a calc for such a feat, and that is what we used then?

Last edited:
Alright, we'll come back to that.

As for our speed section, we have two blogs that deal with running on water. Which one should we add to the page?
DT's version is the one to choose.
DontTalk is almost always very reliable, yes.
Great! Now we just need a volunteer to add it to the page. Who'd like to do it?
I can do it. Where should I add the feat in the Common Feats page?
I think it'd be best to add it in the Speed Feats section.
Have we reached a conclusion here?

Have we reached a conclusion here?
Some questions remain:
Does the 1.025 m refer to the movement distance of the feet in water?
AFAIK only the 0.725 m is the horizontal displacement. Perhaps this may change the analysis.

And... (the yellow elephant in the room) what is the formula used for for the calculator? Anyone can actually write that out? Thanks.

Which calc group members do you need help from here? Would Spino and KLOL be enough?

do we have a common feat calc for what it takes to quickly rip off someone's arms, legs, or head?

Some questions remain:
Does the 1.025 m refer to the movement distance of the feet in water?
AFAIK only the 0.725 m is the horizontal displacement. Perhaps this may change the analysis.

And... (the yellow elephant in the room) what is the formula used for for the calculator? Anyone can actually write that out? Thanks.
Which calc group members do you need help from here? Would Spino and KLOL be enough?
@Jasonsith

I cannot find the exact formula for running on water, and basically any help would be appreciated.
But on the other hand if you only want the revised speed value I believe I can force run the data using the web calculator by weekend or even Friday night.

Okay. If you write an explanation for exactly what you need help with, I can ask a few other experienced calc group members for help if you wish.

Back