• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Expanding the References for Common Feats page

I am not sure. I think that Jasonsith, Spino, and KLOL have been interested in helping out with this task previously.

Are there any common feats for characters generating waves or being able to manipulate large bodies of water?

Let's focus on the main tasks here please, without constantly getting sidetracked.

Destroying wooden boats (not ships, I just mean regular ones), or motorboats seem to be common as well, what energy would be required for those?

I think we should also be adding blogs and articles that deal with calculations on a Tier 3 scale seeing as how we don't have any such common feats added to the page that would be placed on that tier.

They are usually self-evident and hard to standardise though. As such they are of comparatively extremely low priority here.

They are usually self-evident and hard to standardise though. As such they are of comparatively extremely low priority here.
Oh, is that so? I see; that may be a bit of a problem.

Well, what if we add calculations that deal with such feats on a smaller scale such as these:
But before we add them, we obviously get these calculations evaluated first by the calculation group. If we can do that, then they should be fine.

Needs evaluations, and I'm not the guy to do it.

This one should be added.

It's been made and accepted like, twice now? Mogo's calc was accepted and this is just the same calc copy-pasted.

Needs evaluations. Once again, I ain't even started my astronomy classes yet

Not sure if this is even up-to-date

This one I don't trust, specifically the GBE value of the Galaxy.

Back