• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Exdeath vs Kid Dracula (Battle for third spot of tier 2-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Delta333 Galamoth took over as the Dark Lord during the events of the game.

@XXKINGXX69 I’d appreciate you tone down the ******* attitude right now and actually pay attention to the scans instead of ignoring shit like you have with the passives. If you can do that then maybe I’ll take your argument seriously.

literally every time the powers of chaos are active the plot manipulation kicks in, it’s the entire premise of Grimoire of Souls. If you paid any attention to the cosmology blog you’d see the series at bare minimum has 18 timelines.

Last edited:
@Delta333 Galamoth took over as the Dark Lord during the events of the game.

@XXKINGXX69 I’d appreciate you tone down the ******* attitude right now and actually pay attention to the scans instead of ignoring shit like you have with the passives. If you can do that then maybe I’ll take your argument seriously.

literally every time the powers of chaos are active the plot manipulation kicks in, it’s the entire premise of Grimoire of Souls. If you paid any attention to the cosmology blog you’d see the series at bare minimum has 18 timelines.
"Tone down the ******* attitude" Bro you the one that needs to chill

You didn't even post the scans I asked for and didn't even read my comment where I said why the passives aren't even win cons here

and prove he uses the power of chaos in character, and if Exdeath can't harm him because of 18 timelines, then he's gonna teleport away from attacks, BFR him to the Void which works on Bartz, who resists it, and people with dimensional travel can't escape

Then pay attention next time you try to read scans and I wouldn't have to tell you to tone down the attitude.

Richter being Dark Lord, controlling the castle to the point his power sustains the entire castle, the passives scans are on the pages which you seem to ignore context, for a guy who claims I'm ignoring arguments you love doing just that to claim Exdeath has any chance of winning.

He's literally a creature of chaos, everything he does is from dracula's own magic, who derives his powers from chaos itself, every single creature of chaos uses the powers of chaos in any situation ever. The burden of proof is on you to prove he never uses the powers of chaos at all given their very nature in the series. Oh, BFR Bartz? You mean Dissidia Exdeath? The Exdeath NOT being used in this fight? Can you prove Exdeath can do this in his 2-C key at all?

the passives scans are on the pages which you seem to ignore context
I don't think that's what he says, he means that passive abilities of KD don't do much because most of stuffs like technology manip or warping physics don't insta kill someone at all.
The spatial and quantum manip justification just says it can warp quantum space barriers, not that it passively warps space to defeat enemies passively. Gravity manip isn't a win condition. Technology manip isn't gonna do anything here. Its law and physics manipulation isn't enough for a win con, it just "warps physics" like how is this enough to beat someone?

Most mind based stuff like morality is something Exdeath resists. This corruption takes an unknown amount of time. This fear manipulation is fast, but Exdeath has resistance to emotions being altered, as mentioned in his profile. Already countered biological and transmutation, same for size manip. This erasure takes an unknown amount of time too. Does Kid Dracula use this power absorption and mimicry in character?

Subjective reality: Forming something out of your mind isn't gonna help you win a fight. This power null isn't passive, and can he do this to someone several times stronger than 2-C? This one happens gradually, and it doesn't instantly nullify powers

This statistics reduction doesn't show how potent it is, so I don't know how it can be used as a win con

Overall, having a lot of passive hax doesn't just grant you an instant win, its how the abilities work that matters. Exdeath teleports and just shoots magic that KOs him

Then pay attention next time you try to read scans and I wouldn't have to tell you to tone down the attitude.

Richter being Dark Lord, controlling the castle to the point his power sustains the entire castle, the passives scans are on the pages which you seem to ignore context, for a guy who claims I'm ignoring arguments you love doing just that to claim Exdeath has any chance of winning.

He's literally a creature of chaos, everything he does is from dracula's own magic, who derives his powers from chaos itself, every single creature of chaos uses the powers of chaos in any situation ever. The burden of proof is on you to prove he never uses the powers of chaos at all given their very nature in the series. Oh, BFR Bartz? You mean Dissidia Exdeath? The Exdeath NOT being used in this fight? Can you prove Exdeath can do this in his 2-C key at all?
Where does it say that everytime you use the power of chaos, the plot manipulation happens? The power of chaos manipulating the plot doesn't mean Kid Dracula passively uses that plot manipulation, it just means he can use it

The scan I sent for BFR wasn't even from Dissidia, and its from his 2-C key, proving you didn't even read my argument. I bet you didn't even realise I commented that

@Delta333 He ignored the other half of the passives that does lead to instant death/incapacitation.

@XXKINGXX69 the entire plot of Grimoire of Souls is the powers of chaos is warping the narrative to rewrite history. Every single creature of chaos ever is doing this, from normal fodder to the mid tier monsters. The plot manipulation is shown numerous times to be passive in the story of Grimoire of Souls, Kid Dracula is literally a higher tier creature of chaos who has the same powers.

You mean the form where he needed the full power of the void? Which won't work because it's already destabilized through plot hax? Yeah that's totally gonna help Exdeath against Kid Dracula.

@Delta333 He ignored the other half of the passives that does lead to instant death/incapacitation.

@XXKINGXX69 the entire plot of Grimoire of Souls is the powers of chaos is warping the narrative to rewrite history. Every single creature of chaos ever is doing this, from normal fodder to the mid tier monsters. The plot manipulation is shown numerous times to be passive in the story of Grimoire of Souls, Kid Dracula is literally a higher tier creature of chaos who has the same powers.

You mean the form where he needed the full power of the void? Which won't work because it's already destabilized through plot hax? Yeah that's totally gonna help Exdeath against Kid Dracula.
Scans?

No, in his profile, it is still listed as 2-C as I've just shown

It's on his page, did you bother reading the plot hax scans at all?

Still gets destabilized by the powers of chaos so it's irrelevant here, especially when he doesn't start off with using BFR right off the bat and uses it when he deems someone to be unworthy as with gilgamesh.

It's on his page, did you bother reading the plot hax scans at all?

Still gets destabilized by the powers of chaos so it's irrelevant here, especially when he doesn't start off with using BFR right off the bat and uses it when he deems someone to be unworthy as with gilgamesh.
The scans don't say that everytime someone uses the powers of chaos, the plot hax kicks in. Just that they can use plot manipulation

He literally used BFR against Gilgamesh after he lost in a fight, meaning he won't just use it on people who are "unworthy". This might be Dissidia, but I'm using it because its not like Exdeath's personality changes in Dissidia. The scan I sent of Exdeath BFRing the party was something he started with. If Exdeath can't harm Kid Dracula with regular attacks, he's obviously going to resort to BFR

You also conveniently ignored my explanation on why the other passives are something that Exdeath can counter. Resisting this level of law manipulation is literally trash, Exdeath's transmutation is basically rewriting the laws of the universe to where you are turned into a Toad instantly, which is more powerful law manipulation than that, and resisting transmutation isn't the same as resisting the laws of nature being warped which forces you to be transmuted. Same for all applications of other magic, like making someone blind

Yes it does, the vital souls which are stated to be chaotic powers, which every single creature of chaos has, rewrites the narrative the moment any creature is active with their powers. The fact you're trying to reach so far to claim it's not an effect of the chaos powers just baffles me to no end.

Which isn't going to happen when the passives kick in and screw exdeath several times over.

No you haven't countered every single passive, you literally did not go through every single passive the castle has, many of them ***** over exdeath the moment the fight starts. Rewriting the laws of an entire dimension is not something I would consider trash, and transmutation isn't worth shit here since Kid Dracula already resists that. Making someone blind means jack shit for someone who resists perception manipulation, and again Kid Dracula resists all the basic shit that magic has in Final Fantasy so saying "lol law hax" isn't doing shit when they're completely unfazed by this.

@Delta333 you forgot Shmoopy's vote.

oh wait umm
Kid dracula FRA because passives are BS
also is kid dracula the strongest or is just there for the memes?

Yes it does, the vital souls which are stated to be chaotic powers, which every single creature of chaos has, rewrites the narrative the moment any creature is active with their powers. The fact you're trying to reach so far to claim it's not an effect of the chaos powers just baffles me to no end.

Which isn't going to happen when the passives kick in and screw exdeath several times over.

No you haven't countered every single passive, you literally did not go through every single passive the castle has, many of them ***** over exdeath the moment the fight starts. Rewriting the laws of an entire dimension is not something I would consider trash, and transmutation isn't worth shit here since Kid Dracula already resists that. Making someone blind means jack shit for someone who resists perception manipulation, and again Kid Dracula resists all the basic shit that magic has in Final Fantasy so saying "lol law hax" isn't doing shit when they're completely unfazed by this.

@Delta333 you forgot Shmoopy's vote.
Prove I didn't go through every single passive

The scans don't show what you said about the plot manip being passive

To what extent does he resist the law manip? It just rewrites vague laws, not every single law

@Livinmeme far from the strongest, the cosmology blog has a more in depth explanation on the scaling chain for the entire series, including the non canon scaling.

@XXKINGXX69 That's not how burden of proof works dude, you need to explain how every single passive that the castle and creatures of chaos have is unfazed by Exdeath.

Yes it does, the vital souls needing to be incapacitated for the narrative rewrite to stop completely is proof it's passive.

Rewriting the laws of an entire world, which the castle is, either way you haven't bothered to argue against all the passives so I don't see the need to continue this debate further, Kid Drac throws his passives and wins.

Asking again, is this not a stomp? The entire thread has just been talking about how KD passives Exdeath to, well, death. Why are people voting?

King says those passive abilities won't work and Exdeath can BFR, whether he is wrong or not it still means that Exdeath has wincon.

Exdeath doesn't resist like 50% of the passives though 🗿
Most are really bad and I mentioned why he doesn't need to

@Livinmeme far from the strongest, the cosmology blog has a more in depth explanation on the scaling chain for the entire series, including the non canon scaling.

@XXKINGXX69 That's not how burden of proof works dude, you need to explain how every single passive that the castle and creatures of chaos have is unfazed by Exdeath.

Yes it does, the vital souls needing to be incapacitated for the narrative rewrite to stop completely is proof it's passive.

Rewriting the laws of an entire world, which the castle is, either way you haven't bothered to argue against all the passives so I don't see the need to continue this debate further, Kid Drac throws his passives and wins.
You didn't read my comment where I addressed those passives, and rewriting the laws of a world isn't rewriting every single law. Them being incapacitated stopping it means that Exdeath can just incap him with his other hax KD can't resist and win lol

7 votes already so grace starts
Also my passive ability is being unable to see those who say that this match is a stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back