• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on this thread.

"Creature of Chaos" Dracula VS "The True God of Prophecy" Mori Dan

• Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Dracula | TTGoP Mori Dan
Dracula:
Mori Dan:
Inconclusive:

1c9caa805f855c77695ba7743041d89d.jpg
32637-o.webp

Apparently Dracula can't resist Power Null, some HAX from Mori Dan negs layers of resistance and he has Omniscience.

Dracula resists Castle effects, one of which is Powernull 4D. It's not listed there because Glass forgot.

Also pretty much all of Dracula's resistances are 4D, so unless it's 4D it won't do anything to Dracula (And he has resistance to negation resistance too)
---
Dracula can just stay inside his Castle letting him do his job because of the passives. And if Dracula needs to do something, he can use magic from his throne because of the magic range he has.

Dracula resists Castle effects, one of which is Powernull 4D. It's not listed there because Glass forgot.
I see.
Also pretty much all of Dracula's resistances are 4D, so unless it's 4D it won't do anything to Dracula (And he has resistance to negation resistance too)
Virtually all of Mori's arsenal is 4D, so it can affect him.

Looking more at Dracula's profile, he doesn't seem to be able to resist Sealing. Remember that due to Mori's Omniscience, he will know exactly which HAX to use that can guarantee him victory.

Virtually all of Mori's arsenal is 4D, so it can affect him.
I'm sure not, it's pretty obvious what they are after all there's a "4-D" on those skills. And 99% of them Dracula resists.

Looking more at Dracula's profile, he doesn't seem to be able to resist Sealing. Remember that due to Mori's Omniscience, he will know exactly which HAX to use that can guarantee him victory.
Dracula doesn't need sealing resistance when he's inside the Castle and his passives like powernull 4D and Plot Manipulation which passively rewrites the plot for Dracula to win. Also, Mori's Omnipresence is temporal, so he can be anywhere in time but not space from what I'm seeing in the profile. Also, Dracula can attack Mori no Nirvana because of range.

EDIT: For some reason I read Omnipresence. Well Omniscience doesn't matter much because of the passives, mainly Plot Manipulation.

Last edited:
I'm sure not, it's pretty obvious what they are after all there's a "4-D" on those skills.
All these abilities come in conjunction with his 4-D HDE and Omnipresence, the presence of "4-D" in some specific abilities is only as reinforcement, it doesn't mean that the rest is 3-D.

Dracula doesn't need sealing resistance when he's inside the Castle and his passives like powernull 4D and Plot Manipulation which passively rewrites the plot for Dracula to win. Also, Mori's Omnipresence is temporal, so he can be anywhere in time but not space from what I'm seeing in the profile. Also, Dracula can attack Mori no Nirvana because of range.
Has your Plot Hax and PN' proven to work against someone with Large Size Type 9?

What large size would prevent it from being affected by Plot Hax?
Plot Hax still obeys the range, which in Dracula's case goes up to 2-C. Mori Dan exceeds that range with Omnipresence on a Multiversal level, so Plot Hax and Power Null will be ineffective.

I didn't submit Mori to the 7th spot so why is he here and why wasn't I informed.

I didn't submit Mori to the 7th spot so why is he here and why wasn't I informed.
Well, I didn't create it, but what do you think about the fight? I'm not a very good debater.

Maybe I'll call someone who knows more about Castlevania than I do.

He wasn't "downgraded", he was already there.

No need. Mori has functionally no means of putting Dracula down, nor can he resist the Plot Manipulation.
Since you are a Moro supporter and you are saying this, I will totally believe it.

Although Plot Manipulation is not a Castle thing, so I don't know if the passive can affect 4D beings, although the passive would still be around making Dracula not lose I guess.

Since you are a Moro supporter and you are saying this, I will totally believe it.

Although Plot Manipulation is not a Castle thing, so I don't know if the passive can affect 4D beings, although the passive would still be around making Dracula not lose I guess.
Even then, Mori can't circumvent the Mid-Godly or the concept hax or literally any other ability Dracula has. He's to haxxed.

Even then, Mori can't circumvent the Mid-Godly or the concept hax or literally any other ability Dracula has. He's to haxxed.
But this Dracula has no sealing resistance. Besides, wouldn't Omnipresence and a size 9 help? I'm asking questions because you know more about Mori and because I like to ask.

Also, can Dracula affect the real Mori? He's like a size 9 and I don't know how that works. I mean, without that size I think Dracula could affect him.

I just want to take my doubts with you who are more experienced in the wiki and Mori.

But this Dracula has no sealing resistance. Besides, wouldn't Omnipresence and a size 9 help? I'm asking questions because you know more about Mori and because I like to ask.

Also, can Dracula affect the real Mori? He's like a size 9 and I don't know how that works. I mean, without that size I think Dracula could affect him.

I just want to take my doubts with you who are more experienced in the wiki and Mori.
Dracula has 2-C range, which would be able to effect Large Size Type 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back