• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything will end via talking: Chowder fights a Touhou character

Story

The fight takes place in a Chowder episode called "Urban Legend in Limbo",

The episode coincides with the events of Touhou14.5: Urban Legend in Limbo, the occult balls somehow reached Marzipan City and everyone became aware that whoever collects 7 will get a wish, and every character wants to get the balls in the end after many events Cowder collect 6 of them, and he finally got the seventh, but it tastes different from the rest, Chowder sits and thinks about what he might wish and when he is about to make a wish, where the episode suppose to end immediately after Chowder saying his wish, but suddenly a woman will with her hand on her face appear and that women is Sagume, when Chowder sees it, he will feel intimidated, and then he will decide to use the balls to wish him to be so brave in the level he can kill without fear what make Chowder Bloodlusted

To ensure that Sagomi should not be in the episode, this episode was made before the game where Sagome made her first apperence

Conditions
I just felt that this would be an interesting idea.

Both can end the fight with a single line

Speed is =

Both are bloodlust

Both are 75 meters away from each other

Chowder (Character) :

Sagume Kishi :

Please do not be Stomp

TH15Kishin
Chowder

Technically, she does not need anything specific to say, anything that might work she can simply say: "You will die" or "You will be erased" or "You will suicide"

If she's literally supposed to be in the episode, Chowder isn't going to erase her. This is a stomp.

I guess I didn't explain this well so I will try to re-explain it

Sagume doesn't need a specific thing to say so anything that she say will make an impact

But I think since she is a bloodlusted she will try to say the shortest sentence that allows her to win

How long does Chowder take to do this?

And why eating the episode is plot hax and not low 2C feat?

Is a thought-based dimensional travel be able to save her from this?

Also, isn't eating the episode technically going to make everything in Chowder stomach and Sagume will stay be able to affect him thanks to her Low Multiversal range?

Dimensional travel is a no no.

The only way you can escape is if Chowder spits him out

Also, in his stomach is a bottomless void so you can't affect chowder when in it.

When in it, you are essentially dead

I meant that Sagume has Conceptual Manipulation in her pocket to use, we are going by bloodlust while Chowder seems like have no resistance against it.

Back