• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's Cryo-Freeze time! | Sans vs Cirno (Undertale vs Touhou Project)

Set up for the fight
After a weird incident occurs, Cirno gets sent to Snowdin. She starts attacking everyone while trying to find a way to escape or get information on how to return to her home. That is until she messes with Sansssss the skeleton.

Who would win?

Settings for the fight
  • Speed is equalized
  • The starting distance is 150 meters
  • Both are in character
  • The fight doesn't have to end in death, it can end in incapacitation, knockout, or other methods
  • Reality itself makes this song play endlessly throughout the fight and both characters can hear it
  • The fight takes place in Snowdin, outside of Sans' house

Votes
nim0mp58yig71.jpg

Sans the skeleton:
normal_sthe9now_-_GandWatch.png

Cirno the ice fairy:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I feel like Cirno stomps just from having a way better Danmaku in general and having experience with dodging Danmaku on a similar level.

Though I dunno if her CM1 would just yeet Sans' KR given she can potentially make any attack of his non-lethal.

Touhou vs Undertale doesnt work.
Why not?
I feel like Cirno stomps just from having a way better Danmaku in general and having experience with dodging Danmaku on a similar level.

Though I dunno if her CM1 would just yeet Sans' KR given she can potentially make any attack of his non-lethal.
Wait, she can do that??? This wiki wanks Cirno a lot.

Because

"Soul Regeneration (Mid-Godly): Spirit can be regenerated in a matter of seconds."
"Resistance to Soul Manipulation: All characters can survive having their Spirit damaged or absorbed, even to the point of lacking Spirit entirely. The vast majority of characters in the series were also capable of surviving Tenshi absorbing the Spirit of all living things across the cosmology."
Oh. Damn. Well, I'm going to see if I can find a character in Touhou that doesn't have Spirit manipulation just so that I could pit them against Sans.

Oh. Damn. Well, I'm going to see if I can find a character in Touhou that doesn't have Spirit manipulation just so that I could pit them against Sans.
Every spell card user does. Hell, it might even be passive now.

Cirno is way too stupid to do that.

Also, this is a gigastomp because you're pitting a guy whose gimmick is soulhax against a verse where everyone can survive having their soul ripped out and regenerate it after it's been absorbed.

It's uh, also 8-B vs 9-B.

Every spell card user does. Hell, it might even be passive now.
fetchimage.jpg

Maybe if Sans loses his legs on an accident then him vs Miyoi, Renko, Maribel, Kosuzu or Rinnosuke would be fair with equal speed. Unless they also have spirit manipulation. :V
Cirno is way too stupid to do that.

Also, this is a gigastomp because you're pitting a guy whose gimmick is soulhax against a verse where everyone can survive having their soul ripped out and regenerate it after it's been absorbed.

It's uh, also 8-B vs 9-B.
If I'm honest. I thought Sans telekinesis and soul manipulation would negate the difference in AP but I forgot how busted Spirit manipulation is.

Next time I'll pit Sans against The Terrarian. Maybe he will be a more fair opponent for Sans.

Back