• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Everywhere All at Once: Evelyn Wang CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that Evelyn Quan Wang’s profile page may be inaccurate in terms of her scaling. While I believe that there may be a massive underestimation in her general tiering, I’ll start with citing feats that could warrant potential upgrades to her physical abilities alone.

Attack Potency/Striking Strength:

I feel like Evelyn’s current 9-C scaling doesn’t take into account that she managed to perform the feats below with JUST her pinky.

With just her pinkie finger, she sends two men flying backwards and sends a third man over a story into the air before striking him into the dirt

Snaps the legs off an office chair and sends a man in a wheelchair flying backwards with just her pinkie fingers

Lifting Strength:
Propels a man into the air with a shove, sending him flying a fair distance towards a fleeing truck

This seems like a significantly above “Average Human” feat, despite what her profile currently states.

Speed:
Reaction: Halted numerous bullets that were rapidly fired at her - with her eyes closed - before launching them back at what appears to be similar speeds

Combat: Twists her body as one man leaps at her from above and another slides at her from below, removing trophies from their respective butts as they move (NSFW). Blocks several attacks from one of Jobu Tupaki's minions.

Travel: As Jobu Tupaki moves to walk up some stairs, Evelyn jumps over the railing to intercept her

Additional Abilities (not currently listed on her page):

Potential Empathic Manipulation: Instantly assessed and pacified her opponents by giving them what made them happy)

Enhanced Awareness: Is able to dodge opponents attacks with her eyes closed by gaining skills from a universe where she is blind

Weaknesses:

Evelyn’s page currently states:

“Although connected to every version of herself, she requires focus to act on any individual one. When not in focus, she subconsciously acts and enters an "autopilot" state, where she behaves the way she would in the universe that version of her originated from.”

From what I observed, this weakness is only accurate for part 1 Evelyn. By part 2, Evelyn is able to instantaneously experience and access every version of her life across the multiverse - all at once. As a redditor put it:

After overuse of verse jumping, Evelyn's mind begins to fracture, causing all the universes she had jumped to so far to begin leaking in to her consciousness. This eventually leads to her mind shattering completely, being spread across the infinite multiverse so that she truly experiences everything, everywhere, all at once, making her the same type of entity as Jobu Tupaki. This ascended state grants Evelyn access to all of her alternate selves, along with some other abilities such as swapping matter across universes.”

If we want to take this a step further, we can use the character of Jobu as a metric for what Evelyn can do with her powerset. Evelyn and Jobu gained their powers through an identical process, and are both nigh-omniscient, omniversal beings with access to everything the infinite multiverse has to offer.

Like Evelyn, Jobu is essentially a reality warper who can use her abilities to superimpose aspects of other universes into whichever one she is currently present in. As a reality warper, Jobu can turn people into confetti, tamper with space and time, and spawn or alter objects at her convenience, just to cite a few examples.

But, I believe the true extent of Jobu’s power is exemplified in her Everything Bagel—a bagel that she somehow managed to have put literally EVERYTHING on until it collapsed in on itself and became a multiversal black-hole-esque void of destruction. Jobu theorizes she could use the Bagel to completely erase herself from existence in every universe (although we never see this because she is dissuaded from doing so). Additionally, she can open a window into the universe where she is storing the Everything Bagel and summon it at will.

If Jobu is capable of creating something like the Everything Bagel, and is comparable to Evelyn, then it might be time for a major upgrade to Evelyn’s page. Or not. Regardless, I’m prepared to explain my stance further.

TL;DR = Evelyn is probably stronger and faster then her current stats imply, and could potentially be in the multiversal range in terms of her reality warping abilities

Another strength feat from Evelyn is the time she shattered a riot shield by smacking one of the Alphaverse soldiers in the head with it

Another strength feat from Evelyn is the time she shattered a riot shield by smacking one of the Alphaverse soldiers in the head with it
Send it I may try and do some calcs for it later along with her cratering that guy

The only one that will yield anything good is the crater one the others just knocking people around not so much but it could be good for LS

Idk if this helps, but I know Sir Ovens did a calc on the first feat, but I don’t think it takes into account that she was able to yield such force with such a small part of her body.
yes actually since most of the work is done but I don't believe there's any accounting for it being done by just the pinky as your asking and that's something that ca just be noted in the AP and LS section

Thanks! So according to that calculation, Evelyn would be wall-level?
According to both of these
Riot shield is done it just needs to be evaluated
here ya go here's the crater feat
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dalesean027/Evelyn_craters_a_soldier

and here's her LS feat
yes however the calcs need to be accepted by CGM's but that shouldn't be a problem since these are fairly simple

All of this seems to make sense to me.

You should ask for evaluations for all of the calculation blogs linked above via the following thread:

You can mention that I sent you if you wish.

All of this seems to make sense to me.

You should ask for evaluations for all of the calculation blogs linked above via the following thread:

You can mention that I sent you if you wish.
Yeah I put in a request to have them evaluated a couple of weeks ago, we're just waiting on those now

Okay. In worst case you will simply have to ask again after a month has passed after you first posted the requests.

You can also edit your original request posts to mention that I would appreciate the help.

According to both of these

yes however the calcs need to be accepted by CGM's but that shouldn't be a problem since these are fairly simple
Bumping these calcs they still haven't been evaluated in the calc evaluation thread

I feel as though some parts of this have been spoiled for me, now. shame.

Everything has been evaluated, calc-wise. I'd meant to get to the rest sooner but my attention is notoriously fickle.

With these calcs, a 9-B rating with Peak Human lifting strength seems extremely fitting. I accept those ratings per this thread.

I feel as though some parts of this have been spoiled for me, now. shame.
apologies fam you'll still enjoy it though
Everything has been evaluated, calc-wise. I'd meant to get to the rest sooner but my attention is notoriously fickle
That's all gucci thanks for your time and help
With these calcs, a 9-B rating with Peak Human lifting strength seems extremely fitting. I accept those ratings per this thread.
🙏😌

@DMUA @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @DemonGodMitchAubin

Would any of you be willing to evaluate the following calculations please?

Tell us here when you are done in that case.

It seems that the first two calculations are uncontroversially accepted, though in the third one (Evelyn can lift), the evaluator suggests using exact frame to frame.

It seems that the first two calculations are uncontroversially accepted, though in the third one (Evelyn can lift), the evaluator suggests using exact frame to frame.
Yup but its still accepted the third I mean as you can see ftom bambu's comments from above

I'm glad we were able to get that sorted out! What about scaling her up to the multiversal range because of her reality warping abilities?

Thank you very much for helping out, Bambu. What you have accepted can be applied, yes. 🙏

Hey y"all, it's been a while since Bamboo graciously confirmed some of the revision requests, but there's still one major revision that has been left in the air: Whether or not Evelyn can be scaled to the multiversal level because of her reality warping abilities (as explained above). This could lead to massive changes within her profile.

Hey y"all, it's been a while since Bamboo graciously confirmed some of the revision requests, but there's still one major revision that has been left in the air: Whether or not Evelyn can be scaled to the multiversal level because of her reality warping abilities (as explained above). This could lead to massive changes within her profile.
I feel that it is Environmental Destruction at best.

I heavily disagree. Can you explain why you think this?
The reality warping sometimes does not translate to the destructive capability, especially when their physical strength are far lower than Multiverse level or such feat is done with special situation. (e.g. Doraemon's Universe level+) Maybe Multiverse level with reality warping is somewhat suitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back