• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP

"Yes, of course! I really love lizards for how smart they are!" I say, trying not to break the lie that lizards are, in fact, not radioactive.

[My character goes with it because he is a massive asshole]

"Are you saying that these "lizards" have reached the point where they can control the direction of their evolution in this world? Yet this world's humans still survive in this weak state?" I look over the people who fill this place, their heights and weak builds being like those seen in history textbooks.

"I see, so humans aren't the ruling species here."

"Yes, lizards evolved to be smarter than humans, now they all hide, controling our people from behind the scenes. A amazing species indeed."

"Humans aren't weak, they just aren't strong enough"

"Oh don't worry, im from your earth. Im just "talking about our culture" I say to Johaan, doing air quotes on "talking about our culture".

PsychoWarper said:
I look at the large man "Why are you backing up?" I say as I activate Sha Naqba Imuru.
]you see that i'm really just kinda terrified of most of these poeple and don't intend on doing much unless i get attacked]

Kabus couldn't speak. He had to try something, but nothing worked. He had to roar out just to speak. He needed a translator on him.

[I changed it I for some reason thought it was Blah that was backing away]

[Also it would be quiet nice if we had peoples profiles so I knew everyones characters and orgins]

I say to the hippie, "it was July 9th , 2378 when I entered the portal. Though I assume it's much earlier here."

I explain to the other guy who I can't think of a good descriptor of because I have a bad memory irl and we don't have the descriptions easily accssible. "The world I come from is also known as Earth, but there are several differences. Once humans reached the point where we could control our own evolution through the control of genetics, we became stronger. Seeing people below a meter and ninety centimeters... it's like the pictures walked right out of a history textbook. But after that our population has grown too greatly, and the ecosystems of our planet are near collapse from global warming. That's why people who are skilled with specific tools are hired as population controllers. As someone who was skilled with an axe, I was hired by the government to be a professional axe murderer. It's my job to make sure I kill at least one person each week, though I have to follow vaious protocol afterwards." I pause for a moment. "Additionally, we lack lizards."

Kabus was getting a bit irritated, but not due to the names he had. He was irritated because of what they did to him. He was scared that this team would do the same.

"Crazy. The reason i murder people is pretty diferent, but yours is pretty noble. Your world is ******* insane. I would like to visit it someday"

"Also, yeah, its 2018"

Kabus had a scared look as he cowered. They hit him, shot at him, they locked him up and sent him away. His radiation was pumping a little due to the built up hate for them. The people that hurt him.

[I did]

[And if I am either being forcibly dragged over to you people, or annihilated by an enemy way past my power level as punishment for not going in the portal, then I will say it was fun while it lasted]

[I remember. I'm expecting it to be one of them]

[And you can bet that if I am to die I will pull lol-luck to its highest possible degree before the GM finally allows the battle to be over]

Standuser081 said:
[Looked at the previous thread but damn, if Monarch's luck hax can do all of that, that's pretty broken.]
[it is infinite luck

but i'm pretty sure it ignoring causality and being plot manip are mostly bs

EDIT: ignoring causality is on the profile]

Back