• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP

Kabusaurus entered the holodeck, absolutely confused by what was happening. First he was transported into a strange new world, now he was in a body that was completely foreign to him. The monster hadn't a clue what was going on.

I walk through the holedock aswell. [hey spider would it be too much for me to also start with the Reality Stone? Space and Power are a little boring]

Overlord775 said:
I ignore the radiation via being intangible.
I then turn towards Omni and ask say to him.

"I have a question: If i got kinky and accidentally became father, would my offsprings inherit my powers ?"

I say with a rather nonchalant tone,
I continue to wait for the omniscient god to respond to my question.

"Undoubtedly it would cause some change in your offspring, but there's little way to tell if your off spring would come out exactly like you."

Spider Kaiju said:
"This is a place for you to learn and to be safe. This is not a place of murder and insanity. The only insanity that will go uncured here is mine."
"You are more than welcome to spar with each other, but all attempts to cause lasting bodily harm and/or death will be punished."
Causing harm or death will be punished? It seems this world's views on killing are different. "I'm sorry Lord! I did not realize that the deaths of others was considered a negative in this world! My sincerest apologies!" I bow as I shout to the screen.

"Uhh, hey Omni, what are we supposed to do here?" I say, after waiting 7 hours for him to... do anything really.

[I just read through the past posts in this thread, and how can someone have the power stone already? The power and reality stones are both 5A and max tier was tier 6.]

I walk into the holodeck, there are lots of people, and a... large, red, scaly puppy?

I walk towards the puppy and try to pet it. "Who's a good boy?"

[When you realize the lizard can't talk so he has to use rads to speak out his rage.]

He heard that and looked down, only to be afraid that he'd be taken out, but not by much.

"I see, so lizards are radioactive animals with scales. That's quite the feat of evolution, having both the defense of scales and the the offense of radiation."

[Yes, my character now believes that lizards are radioactive.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[I just read through the past posts in this thread, and how can someone have the power stone already? The power and reality stones are both 5A and max tier was tier 6.]
I walk into the holodeck, there are lots of people, and a... large, red, scaly puppy?

I walk towards the puppy and try to pet it. "Who's a good boy?"
[Spider approved the Power Stone so... I guess we can restrict its power to 6-A, just with the abilities of the stone?]

Back