• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP

[An example of his "luck" (which I still think should totally be plot hax, it mentions the powers are the result of his place in the story) retroactively changing stuff is that, in order to get his powers, 9 of his friends needed to die. Upon their deaths and gaining his luck powers, he became "lucky" enough that they were saved - and still kept the powers]

[It's also theorised that his powers allowed him to overcome a literally impossible trial, though that is only a theory that the protagonist himself denies (though considering the rest of his chapter shows him to be unaware of when his power is actually working...)]

[well if the max tier gets increased, i can get something i've wanted and a shitton more, definitely countering your luck

ovo]

[LEAVE ME ALONE WITH MY LUCK DAMN IT]

[DID YOU NOT SEE HOW MANY COINCIDENCES AND PREP I WAS SETTING UP THE ONE TIME THUS FAR I'VE USED IT OFFENSIVELY, I'M NOT HAVING STUFF JUST HAPPEN]

Monarch Laciel said:
[LEAVE ME ALONE WITH MY LUCK DAMN IT]
[DID YOU NOT SEE HOW MANY COINCIDENCES AND PREP I WAS SETTING UP THE ONE TIME THUS FAR I'VE USED IT OFFENSIVELY, I'M NOT HAVING STUFF JUST HAPPEN]
[you're gonna have to use it offensively at some point

and then you will lose it ovo]

[You are all complaining about how broken the luck is, but seriously... half of you are already capable of far more mass destruction and world control. Luck can't directly negate durability. Half of you are so OP that my luck is going to take the easy way out and just make me lucky enough to never be in the same vicinity as all of you rather than ever trying to luck me into winnning a fight. I can't even directly control it, things just happen.]

[Honestly not]

[And I'm pretty sure that short of all the nukes in the world accidentally triggering to target one of your positions specifically, there's nothing on earth that is capable of hurting most of you, no matter how much luck I have. And even that wouldn't work on some of you.]

[And if I try to luck you into fighting each other, that's entirely on you people to go along with it]

[i mean, i personally think, sans the inevitable speed blitz, that i could take most of the people here on and win with some difficulty]

[Monarch's character isn't too broken imo. He's lucky, but in the end if any of us wanted to kill him, he'd only even be able to kill the weakest of us (or get lucky and have us run into eachother and get distracted like what happened earlier). Also, since someone was asking iif there are any big superpower incidents going on around the world, someone may end up helping you Monarch.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[but in the end if any of us wanted to kill him, he'd only even be able to kill the weakest of us]
[*coughs slightly*]

[BLAME Hl3 HE MADE ME START THINKING ABOUT WAYS]

Blahblah9755 said:
I was hired by the government to be a professional axe murderer. It's my job to make sure I kill at least one person each week, though I have to follow vaious protocol afterwards." I pause for a moment. "Additionally, we lack lizards."
"Better than from where i come from. I'm my universe you have a very high chance to get eaten alive or get called an heretic and given a 5 day long death sentece or contract every desise know to man, and, if you are unlucky, you could even meet fate much worst worst than death. Also everybody is at war with each other."

[It can just keep the arms from coming across him, or cause other superpowereds to interfere. Or it could make it so that your breakfast gave you food poisoning and leave you in the bathroom puking your guts out.

[you don't have any idea how much luck I could pull]

[I could make squirrel girl weep with the plot I could pull]

[You clearly have absolutely no conceptio of the luck I could pull]

[Edit: i'm just italicising to emphasise words, I'm not hinting at future developments, don't think I'm going to luck my way into concept hax or something]

[Except yur arms wouldn't find him, or something would happen that would make you feel so shitty that you couldn't attack him properly, or you would be distracted, or a meteor could hit you, or you could realize you're fighting in a nuclear power plant and it's melting down, etc.]

[oi, at least my powers actually work the way I'm describing. that's cheating and won't even work lol] [Edit: but everything is made of quantum strings already cuz quantum physics so your argument is invalid]

["you could realize you're fighting in a nuclear powerplant"]

[KEK as if he didn't realize that before lol]

[You directly control your own body, if you can't find me yourself why would you think "i can control my arms directly" is an argument for meaning they can find me. Through sheer luck, all of your arms miss me]

[Not if you can't find me]

[Or through sheer luck, all your orders-of-magnitude-faster attacks miss me due to poor aim and random coincidences]

Back