• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP

I give a friendly smile, completely oblivious to his fear.

"I feel like i've made some friends here. Cool!"

[I'LL TAKE OVER NOW.]

Kabus was starting to awaken again. This was a bit too much in noise, and he just needed to nap. He moaned a little.

[OKAY.]

Kabus got up and walked out the room, only to see everyone. Noise, noise, noise, that's all he heard before roaring out, slightly agitated.

[A lot from what I see here.]

The beast was getting annoyed and the radiation flowing around in him started increasing. All the noises!

[Me? My character was high for most of what happened and cant remember much os he was asking what happened]

Kabus tried to go back into his room, but it was a bit small. He snarled in rage, and the radiation pulsed out in a more intense manner.

I just now notice the big radiation lizard is angry and is standing not that far from me. Why.

"Hey big guy, calm down, can you at least control your radiation this time? I don't want to put you down again man" I say, angry.

Kabus looked at him and heard that. He couldn't speak, so he shook his head. He looked like one, though, but just madder. Radiation was pulsing a bit more.

"... sure" a golden portal opens next to Walter and thousends of the strongest traqs in history fall out.

I then lay back down.

Dammit, where is Johann? I think to myself, waiting for the half sleep Xavier to open the portal.

[Edit: I was to slow to type lmao]

I ignore the radiation via being intangible.

I then turn towards Omni and ask say to him.

"I have a question: If i got kinky and accidentally became father, would my offsprings inherit my powers ?"

I say with a rather nonchalant tone,

Overlord775 said:
I turn towards omni and ask say to him.

"I have a question: If i got kinky and accidentally became father, would my offsprings inherit my powers ?"

I say with a rather nonchalant tone,
"It depends on what power you have?"

Hearing the lizard roar I get up again "Its to loud to sleep"

I leave my room and walk over to omni and the wierd guy[Overlord].

"So what are you guys talking about?"

Kabus looked around, a bit scared as you could hear whimpering, before he fell asleep.

[We need a counter for this now.]

PsychoWarper said:
I leave my room and walk over to omni and the wierd guy[Overlord].

"So what are you guys talking about?"
I turn towards him and say

"About sex and the inheritage of super powers."

I then turn back towards Omni

"Aren't you supposed to be Omnipotent and Omniscient ? Why would i need to tell you about my powers ?"

[My powers are that of Dusknoir]

Back