• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World RP

[Clearly none of you have any conception of the sheer bullshit I will pull to keep myself alive through an "infinite supply of luck", being the "deity of victory that guarantees one's victory simply by having one as their ally"] [But actually, I should totally get Zenkichi, he'd make a nice supplement]

[But I want Hardcore Levelling Warrior...]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Clearly none of you have any conception of the sheer bullshit I will pull to keep myself alive through an "infinite supply of luck", being the "deity of victory that guarantees one's victory simply by having one as their ally"]
[Sounds of rocks falling]

[Ah yes Power Mimicry, the bane of RPs]

[Monarch you should pick Keishirou Kyougetsu as your next soul ovo]

Monarch Laciel said:
Overlord775 said:
[Uses skill swap to gain Monarch's super luck]
  • screams into the uncaring void at the sound of power mimicry*
it's not power mimicry, it's power swap.

I give you my passive ability and recive your passive ability, and super luck is considered a passive ability.

[No, Monarch should stick with fun gimmicky but OP stuff at a low tier. Maybe something fun from JoJo,or something from a series like petals of reincarnation or Darwin's game.]

[Overlord whats your passive power?]

[@Blah if your comment is do to me saying he should pick Keishirou, I was joking]

PsychoWarper said:
[Overlord whats your passive power?]
[These are those that i can swap out with Skill Swap:

Pressure: Dusknoir makes the opponent expend twice as much energy, tiring them out twice as quickly.

Frisk: When it enters a battle, Dusknoir can check an opponent's held item.

]

Overlord775 said:
Blahblah9755 said:
Backstory
"Better than from where i come from. I'm my universe you have a very high chance to get eaten alive or get called an heretic and given a 5 day long death sentece or contract every desise know to man, and, if you are unlucky, you could even meet fate much worst than death. Also everybody is at war with each other."
[@Blah ^]

[*screams into the uncaring void at how he gets to use my infinite luck while i get the ability to tire people out twice as fast or see what they are holding in their hand*]

[No one likes power mimicry]

[There's a surprising number of people with good probability/luck hax, most of which are relatively low powered]

[I mean for my next pick id like an Adeptus, who have extremely good passive Prob Manip, though ill most likely restrict it]

Hl3 or bust said:
[Yeah but the only ones people care about are yours, the 1-A one and Love Train]
[It's kinda funny how with all the thigns they do care about with her, Medaka's exteme luck isn't one of them.]

I look towards the man who spoke [Overlord], "I see, it seems like quite an awful world. I'm quite glad that we were not sent there."

[You know what pisses me off though?]

[People who's luck has the bland description of "make 0% / impossible events happen" being better than a description like Mamoru's. Mamoru's description is brilliant. Mamoru's description of his power is quality. There were a bunch of people with probability powers to make the chances of anything bad happening to them 0%, or to make completely impossible things happen through sheer luck, or luck their way through inevitable outcomes, but their power descriptions were boring and unintesting, so I chose they guy who's power only extends to what is possible, because his power actually had effort put into it.]

[I can see what you mean. His luck is really well written. My favorite is probably Medaka Box luck though, some of it is made obvious, but others is done a lot more subtly in its writing, like how in the student council battles the only time a minus won their battle was when their opponent made themself a minus or the minus made themself an abnormal.]

[Personally not a huge fan of Supernatural Luck but for Prob Manip my favorite would be Eldrads, since its simply so as long as theres a chance he can win]

Back