• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 11

Hl3 or bust said:
[visible confusio
please tell me when i said that before your first post, because i know i didn't

well, it varies based on 2 different factors, but i'm pretty comparable to the robot rn, although i haven't been able to do much because of the plot juice]
["well, with my stand, it's just a matter of time before i blitz it and tear it to pieces"]

Hl3 or bust said:
[..................................

so you can kill concepts?]
[No]

[I can kill other Kikai/Critters which are possibilities and information, I can kill living people, and I can kill things like sound (and presumably heat), but no, I do not have any form of conceptual manipulation]

Monarch Laciel said:
Hl3 or bust said:
[..................................

so you can kill concepts?]
[No]
[I can kill other Kikai/Critters which are possibilities and information, I can kill living people, and I can kill things like sound (and presumably heat), but no, I do not have any form of conceptual manipulation]
[sorry, i just hear "phenomenon" in relation to hax and immediately think of concept *****]

Luckily since my mech was the thing that collided, I'm not too disoriented. Hurray for shock absorption! I jump out of the mech and move away as it's being consumed.

Blahblah9755 said:
Luckily since my mech was the thing that collided, I'm not too disoriented. Hurray for shock absorption! I jump out of the mech and move away as it's being consumed.
You manage to escape, but suddenly are grabbed by the bot, who clearly intends to take you down with itself.

I quickly run over to Odd, grab and yank him as hard as i can away from the robot while trying to cut at it's arm with the sword, which has been covered in many gyrating blades

It's clear the bot has no more care for its safety, and uses the confrontation to grab hold of you, the pull from your strength nearly killing Odd.

I throw the upper half of Odd away, lightly this time, while detaching myself from the armor and running over to where Odd landed

As i pull myself from the armor, as the robot is simply grabbing it, i cut Odd in half with the sword and grab the top half before running away

Hl3 or bust said:
I throw the upper half of Odd away, lightly this time, while detaching myself from the armor, as the robot is simply holding it instead of me, and running over to where Odd landed

Before you can fully get away, the bot throws its hammer at you, knocking you over, though Blah manages to get out.

the hammer crushes the back of my skull, although it quickly regenerates as i grab the hammer and easily move out of the way with my increased speed

[shouldn't it just follow the robot instead of just expanding infinitely?]

Noticing how the robot fell into a hole, i create massive claws out of the black substance and begin to dig far under where i last saw the robot, getting there almost instantly due to my speed

[Just do something. BTW, if you don't kill it by today, your second soul will have technically been had for more then a day, nullifying it, so kill it now.]

[i don't think this fight could go on for 6 hours honestly]

I rapidly send blades made of the substance back up the tunnel i found

[Also, the technique has been renamed from "Breath of Easy Death" to "Something Drastic"]

The phenomena of death follows the bot down into the pit, continuing to expand

And I'm pretty sure supersonic is faster than gravitational acceleration, at least for a bit.

Yobobojojo said:
[Just do something. BTW, if you don't kill it by today, your second soul will have technically been had for more then a day, nullifying it, so kill it now.]
[The **** you have this fight at 6pm then]

[When you say today do you mean like sundown or midnight!!]

Back