• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 11

using a combination of my drastically enhanced strength, speed and my cutting ability, the blades casually cut the robot's arms to ribbons simply by passing by them

Hl3 or bust said:
using a combination of my drastically enhanced strength, speed and my cutting ability, the blades casually cut the robot's arms to ribbons simply by passing by them
[Action forcing]

Screaming at the top of my lungs, I strain with all of my might to completely tear the armor off the robot totally. . . I manage to find the last ounce of my strength in order to manipulate the space above orbit to generate a wormhole through my magnetic manipulation, I focus all the sheering and pulling force of the wormhole entirely on the giant robot, thus, making the greatest attack I have ever made during my time as a Superhuman.

The robot ultimately explodes with a massive force, blowing Johann out of the mantle and destroying the core. The leftovers are killed by Xerxes.

The darkness caused by Something Drastic disperses, having killed its target.

"Whew, I didn't know I could do that"

[i ******* attacked it with massively boosted stength and speed with like 3 other people

and you're saying nothing reached it? not even quintillion c Psycho?]

[none of those were attacks like that

they were contact based hax/hax that doesn't do that unless the user wants it to]

[H E F R E A K I N G P U L L E D T H E B O T A P A R T W I T H A L L H I S P L A N E T L E V E L F O R C E B O I]

[If you pull something with 5-B dura and a lot of energy apart with 5-B force that's gonna happen]

[he still didn't throw them into the core, otherwise this would've been a reasonable responce that didn't require interpreting an action in a very specific way]

[Yobo kinda stated the robot was in the core a couple times, also Spider created a wormhole in there. Also also we don't have SNI.]

Omni appears on the surface. All of you are teleported to him

"Well, you passed the test. Could have done less collateral damage, but bravo."

Yobobojojo said:
Omni appears on the surface. All of you are teleported to him

"Well, you passed the test. Could have done less collateral damage, but bravo."
"Thank you." "Alright, Mister Omni, can you tell us anything else about why you've given us all these powers?"

Yobobojojo said:
"You are aware of what you've done, however, right? You've destroyed the Earth's core."
"That's my doing. I intend to reconstruct the Earth's Core. . . everything that was destroyed down there can be reassembled back."

I had kept into the hole with them, but wasn't needed to kill it.

However, I was needed afterwards. "Asgard!" The moment the robot died, I could tell what was about to happen. A pink barrier immediately surrounded the core, and I used my magic to reinforce it to hold back the explosion. "Screw! You!"

Back