• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 11

Blahblah9755 said:
[@Yobo can we sense any sort of supernatural energy from this thing? Also do I find any people when I send out my Noise?]
[@Monarch I'm trying]

I use the full speed of my mech (it can cross billions of light years in a short time) to keep chasing after the robot and try to grapple with it to stop its movement. On the inside I begin eating chocolate to increase my and the mech's power and speed.

Hl3 or bust said:
[ah well, seems like i'm either being ignored or doing literally ******* nothing]
The robot seems to be getting slower as i charge him and try to body slam him away from Douglas

The bit is preoccupied with Johann, and is quickly hit by Odd. Grappling with it, however, was not a good idea, and Odd is quickly overpowered and thrown into Johann at full force.

[Okay, so the physically strongest member of the group with stat amping is weaker than this thing. Everyone, time to negate durability!]

The impact breaks most of my head, which is quickly regenerated as the robot appears to slow down even faster than before as i wildly swing and cut at it with my armor and sword

"Yes....YES.....YES! HAHAHA!"

His laugh could be heard echoing across the pitfall, meaning the others could possibly hear it.

"FINALLY! Everything's coming together now."

Blahblah9755 said:
[Okay, so the physically strongest member of the group with stat amping is weaker than this thing. Everyone, time to negate durability!]
[I didn't say that. You just got thrown into someone else.]

Yobobojojo said:
The bit is preoccupied with Johann, and is quickly hit by Odd. Grappling with it, however, was not a good idea, and Odd is quickly overpowered and thrown into Johann at full force.
With the enemy occupied with his other enemies, I quickly exert myself mightily attempt to tear the robot's armor off with sheer force of will.

Hl3 or bust said:
The impact breaks most of my head, which is quickly regenerated as the robot appears to slow down even faster than before as i wildly swing and cut at it with my armor and sword
The sword manages to inflict minor lacerations, but it's clear that in a long run it'll over power you.

With the enemy occupied with his other enemies, I quickly conjure the Shadow of Kefka at the enemy to distract him with lightning magic as I simultaneously exert myself mightily attempt to tear the robot's armor off with sheer force of will.

[Kefka's abilities are negated though]

[Alright we each need to make one move and take everything else to the Meta as peoples attacks are just being blown over]

PsychoWarper said:
I attempt to use molecular rearrangement on the bot

"Damn, this thing is ****** tough"
It works, but it's moving at an even slower rate then the magnets. Whatever metal it's made of, it's insanely dense.

With the enemy occupied with his other enemies, I quickly conjure the Shadow of Kefka at the enemy to distract him with lightning magic as I simultaneously exert myself mightily attempt to tear the robot's armor off with sheer force of will.

[Kefka's abilities are negated though]

((This si the last meta post I make here. I edited my attack))

I'm getting incredibly annoyed at the fact that I can't even see what is going on, let alone actually fight.

"Will you please just ******* die!" I yell, swinging the sword.

Something dark rumbles within me.

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
The sword manages to inflict minor lacerations, but it's clear that in a long run it'll over power you.
[except that i'm literally constantly getting stronger and faster boi]

A large mace made of the black substance and covered in many gyrating blades appears on my other hand, and i slam it into the robot before backing away

Blahblah9755 said:
[@Yobo can we sense any sort of supernatural energy from this thing? Also do I find any people when I send out my Noise?]
I create a sword in either hand of the mech, and slash towards the robot, while still increasing my strength by eatin gmore chocoate. I switch to milk chocolate, it's not as good, but the higher sugar content means it will amp my strength even faster.

I shoot multiple black holes bullets at the feet of the robot, trying to make the ground collapse unto the kaiju's hole

Hl3 or bust said:
[except that i'm literally constantly getting stronger and faster boi]

A large mace made of the black substance and covered in many gyrating blades appears on my other hand, and i slam it into the robot before backing away

Back