• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 11

As all these attacks on the monstrous robot increases, I continue to strain myself mightily as I still keep tearing off it's armor through the sheer planetary magnetic force. . .

I'm sick of this damn robot that moves too damn fast and all these people messing up the world and blowing it to pieces and making everything irradiated or bloody or dead and ruining my games.

I continue to swing the sword wildly. As I do, if you looked carefully you might see a transparent black shape appearing around me.

[Or maybe I have a shit memory and he hadn't compared it to plot hax back then. He did talk about it being OP plenty bakc then though]

[alright, may as well respond here

@Overlord, i just can't do anything around you can i? I try and do/make something that has some potential and can hear the screams of "NLF" in the distence. So i can't have good stat amp, but Psycho can have a quinitllion c speed and really good precog? I never said i'd outspeed Psycho, and i eventually could, but i'd probably die before then in all honesty.

@Blah, it was honestly not really possible to get that from your previous posts, but ok. The ability did say that it increases in it's own speed when damage is taken or i'm being taunted, so theres that.]

The absolute zero blasts visibly hit and harm it, but the damage sustained is only to its front armor.

The bot quickly grabs the arm of Kabu, and, using all its strength, tears him from the ground, which causes the black hole bullets to barrel towards Kabu. The ground is obviously torn up from this, and rubble is thrown everywhere, knocking everyone within 100 feet off balance, including the bot, though he manages to avoid the pitfall. That matter manip and magnetism are clearly taking their toll now though, and it's front armor begins to weaken, aided by the oxygen level being risen.

The robot continues to slow down from my perspective, and i continue to slash for it's arms and head with both my second armor, which has been getting bigger, and the sword

The bot manages to parry most of the strikes with its hammer. However, the oxygen level near the bot is beginning to poison you as well.

The dark shape has finished manifesting. Engulfing my body, merging with my flesh. A black creature with spikes and an iron collar, arms ending in scythes.

I swing the sword one last time.

"I AM SO SICK OF THIS. I am going to do something drastic!"

From the swinging scythes on the arms, blackness begins to spread. Space begins to bend and distort as the phenomena of death expands out towards the bot, filling the space and continuing to spread.

I quickly back away from the area round the robot, which seems to be slowing down even faster now, as i throw many blades of the black substance from a distence

[pretty sure this is EE as well bois]

Many pellets of my blood erupt out of me at speeds i can barely react to, all aiming for the robot, as i run from the ******* void of death

[Someone save Kabu please]

[That phenomena of death is only spreading at supersonic speeds, but it's going to keep spreading and bending space until it hits that robot]

I have no idea what I just did, but I don't seem to be able to stop it.

Hl3 or bust said:
[@Blah, it was honestly not really possible to get that from your previous posts, but ok. The ability did say that it increases in it's own speed when damage is taken or i'm being taunted, so theres that.]
[In my first post on the matter, I stated that someone was guaranteed to call you out on the fact that you were claiming you could achieve a tier jump from country to large planet and from rel to quadrillion c before the battle ends. I said nothing more or less.]

[Anyways, we should probably establish how long it takes you to reach certain levels of strength, or something like that.]

[Nah, not EE. Just Kikai attacks spread the phenomena of death. The stuff about killing sound is something Kerkan can do, and the stuff about killing heat is just a further application of that. Heat and sound are both forms of vibration after all]

[visible confusio

please tell me when i said that before your first post, because i know i didn't

well, it varies based on 2 different factors, but i'm pretty comparable to the robot rn, although i haven't been able to do much because of the plot juice]

The collision of Xavier, Odd, and Kabu is massive, and disorienting for all three, knocking them over.

Monarch Laciel said:
[Nah, not EE. Just Kikai attacks spread the phenomena of death. The stuff about killing sound is something Kerkan can do, and the stuff about killing heat is just a further application of that. Heat and sound are both forms of vibration after all]
[..................................

so you can kill concepts?]

Back