• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 11

Blahblah9755 said:
I had kept into the hole with them, but wasn't needed to kill it.

However, I was needed afterwards. "Asgard!" The moment the robot died, I could tell what was about to happen. A pink barrier immediately surrounded the core, and I used my magic to reinforce it to hold back the explosion. "Screw! You!"
[Too late]

'''"Alright. . . Mister Omni. . . what happens now? I don't know how to fix the Earth's atmosphere. . . Someone needs to do something."'''

[Mate, if we get our powers back when the robot died, that's what would've happened. Hell, half of us could stop that from causing serious harm. You need to give people a chance to respond.]

"There is one among you who can fix the atmosphere. However, now is not the time. You can do so when time resumes."

Hl3 or bust said:
"Eh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck my life. So are we just gonna have to go to a new earth or no?" i ask everyone
"The military has been given schematics for a space station. . . but they won't have time to complete it unless something dramatic happens."

Blahblah9755 said:
[Mate, if we get our powers back when the robot died, that's what would've happened. Hell, half of us could stop that from causing serious harm. You need to give people a chance to respond.]
[Its death caused it though, and we've already moved on]

"I do in fact, have to congratulate you on your performance. However, on among you dealt the killing blow. That would be Douglas."

[And after its death caused it, half of us could have stopped the explosion, and you've barely moved on. All you've done is ha Omni say that here was a lot of collateral damage.]

Blahblah9755 said:
[And after its death caused it, half of us could have stopped the explosion, and you've barely moved on. All you've done is ha Omni say that here was a lot of collateral damage.]
[Gah. Fine. Retcon]

The core doesn't explode.

Yobobojojo said:
Hl3 or bust said:
"I have a feeling that i did far less than i should've been doing to be honest."
[Dont be like that] </div>
[>can make things way easier to cut

[>attacks robot with nothing but blades

[>blades do literally **** all

do you see my point here?]

[Dont be like that] </div>
[>can make things way easier to cut

[>attacks robot with nothing but blades

[>blades do literally **** all

do you see my point here?]

[it dodged your attacks mostly, and your effect was on it, not the hammer IIRC]

I quickly figure out where Walter hid the arrow on himself, grab it, and hid it in my shirt by basically absorbing it

Yobobojojo said:
"So, Douglas, you will receive the boon."
"That's incredible! The boon, I can't wait to see what it is.""If I can ask you for it, I want to have the power of Zeus, from Greek Myth".

"Wait. I must ask you questions first. One of your allies went through a similar interrogation."

[So instead of the core imploding there where massive earthquakes? That sounds fine]

"So... Omni... what now?"

"Ah, I see. Well, what are these questions?"

"First. What allowed you to triumph over your foe."

"Ah, I see. Well, what are these questions?"

"Desperation, sheer effort and a desire to save my people."

"First. What allowed you to triumph over your foe."

Back