• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World RP Thread 11

The bot throws Johann at the Centaur Flash, which only grazes him. Meanwhile, it begins a charge towards Melvin.

[Magic energy was already blocked.]

[the black shit isn't magic boi, i have literally no magic rn]

I create another massive arm of the black substance and attempt to grab the robot with it, moving at even higher speeds than before

I fly up out of the ground. I uh ... couldn't see down there. I pick up Odd's sword

Meanwhile, everything else is going on at speeds I can't comprehend.

I start swinging the sword wildly in all directions. Who knows. Maybe the enemy will trip and fall onto my sword in the middle of charging around faster than light.

[My blast wasnt magic just energy, also I have a magical character that takes like most of my powers]

[@Yobo can we sense any sort of supernatural energy from this thing? Also do I find any people when I send out my Noise?]

I'm getting really bored of swinging this sword around randomly.

"Can anyone slow this thing down or something please???"

Kabus then decided to dig a massive pitfall under it that leads it to Earth's core. If it were to live, he would fall down to the other edge of Earth. Kabus waited for the ground to break.

A giant robot appears around me and I try to grab hold of the other robot, and hold it still, while shooting 5B+ swords at it.

Hl3 or bust said:
[the black shit isn't magic boi, i have literally no magic rn]
I create another massive arm of the black substance and attempt to grab the robot with it, moving at even higher speeds than before
[i think my posts are getting lost kek]

[Mabye lets have a thing where we each can post one action before the GM responds so things dont get lost]

((I hope you haven't been ignoring my attacks Yobobojojo))

With all the power of Magnetism needed to tear the planet Earth clean in half, I focus that amount of sheer force and strain across the enemy's metallic body, which should be malleable due to my manipulation over the entire magnetic spectrum. I'm attempting to rip him in half.

Blahblah9755 said:
[Sorry that was aimed at Hl3, you ninja'd me, so it looked like it was directed at you.]
[ i ninja'd you before you even tried anything

top kek

i can just transmute it's entire head iirc]

The bot dodges and blocks most of the attacks with his hammer. The magnetism begins to peel away its armor, but it's a slow process, and the bot immediately begins to use its mobility to slam into Douglas and wind him with his hammer.

[ah well, seems like i'm either being ignored or doing literally ******* nothing]

The robot seems to be getting slower as i charge him and try to body slam him away from Douglas

Monarch Laciel said:
[Anyone]

[Please]

[Slow this thing down so I can hit it normally before I do something drastic]
((Also, cover me, while I try to kill it with one of the only things that works against it)) ((I have powerful shields up while I try to kill it, but I'm only one man))

Back